• Join Us!
  • Federal Reserve
  • Federal Reserve
  • Federal Reserve
  • Federal Reserve
  • Federal Reserve
  • Federal Reserve
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Federal Reserve

trip is offline Elite FG Resident
      Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 321
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Federal Reserve

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • Federal Reserve
      • Federal Reserve

• Federal Reserve
      • Federal Reserve
      • Federal Reserve
      • Federal Reserve
      • Federal Reserve
      • Federal Reserve
      Well, as we know we have a few bro's who vehemently oppose the Fed., whereas me, I guess you could call me the uninformed cause I never gave it much thought, I guess simply because they had been around so long, so engrained, you kind of have other things on your plate.

Now, that Paul got his legislation to audit them, I decided to do some reading on money, fed reserve etc.

I am far from done, yet, on first pass it seems this is a pretty stupid system they have devised, and fwiw, it seems again on first pass, it is all there for the benefits of the bankers not the people it supposedly is there too protect and serve.

So, it goes without saying, 99% of us don't really know what these folks really do and why, and if there really is a better alternative.

In summary, not a bad subject to read about if you don't mind 80% of it being pretty boring, cause that 20% is fairly eye opening

daved150 is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 4.0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Re: Federal Reserve

i'd like to see the findings of the audit. i just want to know what time it is, not how to build a watch!!
      HE WHO MAKES A BEAST OF HIMSELF, GET'S RID OF THE PAIN OF BEING A MAN!!

https://www.infinitymuscle.com/forum.php

"Actually for once your actually starting sound quite logical!"-djdiggler 07/10/2007

I LOVE BOOBOOKITTY...

Stout1 is offline FG Resident
      Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 62
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

has his legislation passed? I know it got added to Barney Franks bill last i heard.
      Thomas Jefferson - "When the government fears the people there is liberty; when the people fear the government there is tyranny."

deepsouth
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

I will say this- even though I was not for Ron Paul, he by far economically was the best candidate we had, the main issue that burried hom was his stance on the war and wanting to tuck his tail between his legs and run from over there. As I look ahead, I hope he does run again, because I will be giving him careful consideration- I just hope he becomes more firm on foriegn issues and the protection and way in which we protect America

Stout1 is offline FG Resident
      Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 62
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by deepsouth View Post
      I will say this- even though I was not for Ron Paul, he by far economically was the best candidate we had, the main issue that burried hom was his stance on the war and wanting to tuck his tail between his legs and run from over there. As I look ahead, I hope he does run again, because I will be giving him careful consideration- I just hope he becomes more firm on foriegn issues and the protection and way in which we protect America
      Paul is big proponent of having a strong defense and military but he will never be for pre-emptive wars. He is a strict constitutionalist and we have technically two unconstitutional wars.
      Iraq - pre-emptive war (unconstitutional)
      Afghanistan - not approved by Congress
      From my recollection of Paul on the issues he would obviously pull out of Iraq a.s.a.p. as there was no reason to go in nor is there a reason to stay. Afghanistan he said he would have the congress declare war to make it just.

Some info on the matter....

https://www.progress.org/2003/fold293.htm
      Thomas Jefferson - "When the government fears the people there is liberty; when the people fear the government there is tyranny."

JsJs24 is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 17
      is web surfing

I am:
      Awesome

Level

Federal Reserve
      Quote Originally Posted by trip View Post
      Well, as we know we have a few bro's who vehemently oppose the Fed., whereas me, I guess you could call me the uninformed cause I never gave it much thought, I guess simply because they had been around so long, so engrained, you kind of have other things on your plate.

Now, that Paul got his legislation to audit them, I decided to do some reading on money, fed reserve etc.

I am far from done, yet, on first pass it seems this is a pretty stupid system they have devised, and fwiw, it seems again on first pass, it is all there for the benefits of the bankers not the people it supposedly is there too protect and serve.

So, it goes without saying, 99% of us don't really know what these folks really do and why, and if there really is a better alternative.

In summary, not a bad subject to read about if you don't mind 80% of it being pretty boring, cause that 20% is fairly eye opening

It is nice to see you learning about the Fed. Now you should realize it is nothing more than a cartel of banks partnered with the government to allow them to practice fractional reserve banking, which would be illegal otherwise. They create money out of nothing. This is our wonderful monetary system. Check out this video if you want another good lesson on the Fed. This is excellent!

Government is not reason; it is not eloquent; it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master. George Washington

I do not condone the use of, nor do I use anabolic or androgenic steroids. My participation on these boards is for informational purposes only. I have done extensive research of AAS and enjoy discussing them for role playing enjoyment.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Well, I'm done with round one, lol......................

Take-away, follow the money, I guess in certain ways I feel nieve and dumb, believing in a certain middle-class mind-set, that the people at the top are somewhat altruistic, doing the right thing for most of us.

I feel I got some "Come To Jesus Thinking" to do.

is web surfing

I am:
      Awesome

Level

Well, I'm done with round one, lol......................

Take-away, follow the money, I guess in certain ways I feel nieve and dumb, believing in a certain middle-class mind-set, that the people at the top are somewhat altruistic, doing the right thing for most of us.

I feel I got some "Come To Jesus Thinking" to do.
      Did you watch the video link I posted?
      Government is not reason; it is not eloquent; it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master. George Washington

I do not condone the use of, nor do I use anabolic or androgenic steroids. My participation on these boards is for informational purposes only. I have done extensive research of AAS and enjoy discussing them for role playing enjoyment.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

No, I did not. Right now, I'm working thru what I've learned.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

okay, i at least clicked it on, money as debt, well, like i said been doing alot of research, i understand that point

i'm looking it from the standpoing, central banking is rampant, the BELIEVE is you can't compete, or have a stable economy without one

im not here to debate the concept of whether it is right or wrong, i'm thinking more in line of what is the future journey for this believe system

as you know believe systems rarely if ever change, they only change over 2-3 generations, ie, gays in american, blacks etc............or you are forced to change thru total destruction..........we are where we are at, because 99% of people do not understand the issue, and Paulson and Bernanke and Geitner promised total destruction, which as we are now finding out, Paulson came up with his plan six months before he sat in congress prescene, so he saw it coming and waited until he could take control, versus, another plan, for all i know he may have been right

they have all chosen to continue on the same path, hmmmmmmmmmm

the one thing I did learn that is now concrete in my mind, is that lobbyists have always controlled the politicians, always, now along the way lobbyists get derailed by the lone honest politician, yet, it seems when that politician get's in power, the lobbyists work around and thru it with all kinds of strategies because they have one goal whereas the politician now has dozens

and it is not like lobbyists work as one, lot's of times they are in war themselves with other lobbyists, ie, your own personal big money team

I try and keep it simple simple in understanding the past, present, and where the future might lay................so, since a new system would not be simple, how might things go, that's what i'm working on

is web surfing

I am:
      Awesome

Level

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • Federal Reserve
      • Federal Reserve

• Federal Reserve
      • Federal Reserve
      • Federal Reserve
      • Federal Reserve
      • Federal Reserve
      • Federal Reserve
      okay, i at least clicked it on, money as debt, well, like i said been doing alot of research, i understand that point

i'm looking it from the standpoing, central banking is rampant, the BELIEVE is you can't compete, or have a stable economy without one

im not here to debate the concept of whether it is right or wrong, i'm thinking more in line of what is the future journey for this believe system

as you know believe systems rarely if ever change, they only change over 2-3 generations, ie, gays in american, blacks etc............or you are forced to change thru total destruction..........we are where we are at, because 99% of people do not understand the issue, and Paulson and Bernanke and Geitner promised total destruction, which as we are now finding out, Paulson came up with his plan six months before he sat in congress prescene, so he saw it coming and waited until he could take control, versus, another plan, for all i know he may have been right

they have all chosen to continue on the same path, hmmmmmmmmmm

the one thing I did learn that is now concrete in my mind, is that lobbyists have always controlled the politicians, always, now along the way lobbyists get derailed by the lone honest politician, yet, it seems when that politician get's in power, the lobbyists work around and thru it with all kinds of strategies because they have one goal whereas the politician now has dozens

and it is not like lobbyists work as one, lot's of times they are in war themselves with other lobbyists, ie, your own personal big money team

I try and keep it simple simple in understanding the past, present, and where the future might lay................so, since a new system would not be simple, how might things go, that's what i'm working on
      The video teaches a great lesson on money, however it sounds like you might have a good understanding. If you do understand the system then you should know that it is not sustainable. The US will go bankrupt eventually if they keep spinding the way they have been.