• Join Us!
  • Read Obama's Lips: When is a Tax Hike not a Tax Hike?
  • Join Us!

• Get the Fitness Geared Forum App Now!

• Join Us!
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Read Obama's Lips: When is a Tax Hike not a Tax Hike?

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 0%
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

Default Read Obama's Lips: When is a Tax Hike not a Tax Hike?

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

Read Obama's Lips: When is a Tax Hike not a Tax Hike?
      SCUM BAG LIAR

Faced with delivering a "stealth tax bill" of more than $1.5 trillion over the next 10 years, Democrats are trying to spin the promises that President Obama made during the campaign.

When Sen. John McCain warned voters Obama was going to raise their taxes, the media accused him of distorting Obama's positions. Now it looks like McCain did distort Obama's intentions – by way underestimating just how much the president would boost people's expenses.

Democrats are suggesting Obama's pledge not to raised taxes "one dime" on those earning less than $250,000 really only referred to income taxes. So any other tax hike or fee would be fair game.

One small problem with this formulation, however -- it's not what the president said.

So when it comes to the president's promises on taxes, let the record speak for itself:

On the Campaign Trail

"I can make a firm pledge. Under my plan, no family making less than $250,000 per year, will see any form of tax increase. Not your income tax, not your payroll tax, not your capital gains taxes, not any of your taxes." – Candidate Barack Obama, Sept. 12, 2008, Dover, N.H.

First Obama-McCain Debate

"My definition -- here’s what I can tell the American people: 95 percent of you will get a tax cut. And if you make less than $250,000, less than a quarter-million dollars a year, then you will not see one dime’s worth of tax increase." -- Candidate Barack Obama, Sept. 26, 2008, Oxford, Miss.

Biden-Palin Vice Presidential Debate

"No one making less than $250,000 under Barack Obama's plan will see one single penny of their tax raised whether it's their capital gains tax, their income tax, investment tax, any tax. And 95 percent of the people in the United States of America making less than $150,000 will get a tax break." -- Vice President Joe Biden, Oct. 2, 2008, St. Louis, Mo

Second Obama-McCain Debate

"So let's be clear about my tax plan and Sen. McCain's, because we're not going to be able to deal with entitlements unless we understand the revenues coming in. I want to provide a tax cut for 95 percent of Americans, 95 percent.

"If you make less than a quarter of a million dollars a year, you will not see a single dime of your taxes go up. If you make $200,000 a year or less, your taxes will go down.

"Now, Sen. McCain talks about small businesses. Only a few percent of small businesses make more than $250,000 a year. So the vast majority of small businesses would get a tax cut under my plan." -- Candidate Barack Obama, Oct. 7, 2008, Nashville, Tenn.

Third Obama-McCain debate

"What I've said is I want to provide a tax cut for 95 percent of working Americans, 95 percent. If you make more -- if you make less than a quarter million dollars a year, then you will not see your income tax go up, your capital gains tax go up, your payroll tax. Not one dime.

"And 95 percent of working families, 95 percent of you out there, will get a tax cut. In fact, independent studies have looked at our respective plans and have concluded that I provide three times the amount of tax relief to middle-class families than Senator McCain does." -- Candidate Barack Obama, Oct. 15, 2008, Hempstead, N.Y.

Obama Speech Joint Session of Congress

"If your family earns less than $250,000 a year -- a quarter million dollars a year -- you will not see your taxes increased a single dime. I repeat: Not one single dime. Not a dime. -- President Barack Obama, Feb. 24, 2009, Washington, D.C.
      Disclaimer: Steroid use is illegal in a vast number of countries around the world. This is not without reason. Steroids should only be used when prescribed by your doctor and under close supervision. Steroid use is not to be taken lightly and we do not in any way endorse or approve of illegal drug use. The information is provided on the same basis as all the other information on this site, as informational/entertainment value.

Please take the time to read these threads!

Fitness Geared Shoutbox rules

FG member signature rules

Fitness Geared Forum Rules

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f334/

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f283/

https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

horsepwr is offline Elite Senior Resident
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 8.0%
      is just chillin

I am:
      Happy

Level

Default Re: Read Obama's Lips: When is a Tax Hike not a Tax Hike?

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

yeah wtf ever! 1 of his forst tax increases hit the poorest of America hardest. The tax on cigarettes. "let's be clear"<--every time you hear that, get bready for a load of complete horseshyt to come out of his mouth.

Let me clear it up. He's already taxed the fuk out of 100% of Americans, and this government will continue to hike taxes on every single American. We'll wish it was only "one dime". Fukin democrats. Ya know. I've been easy, and said, "well, I don't have a problem with the true liberal dem", but fuk that. Every fukin thing they've done since day 1. Since they broke off with Franklin Delano Roosevelt in 1933, and fuked up the economy worse than it already was with "the new deal", they've continued to destroy America and what made America the greatest land in the world. Think if we'd have stuck with the gold standard. There would be no way possible to be in the financial shape we're in now. Reason and logic might possibly have been forced into the liberal mind over the years by...reasoning. Having to deal with what we actually have. Tangible assets only.
      1 up

Go Gators