I'm kinda done with pursuing mass... not but trouble in the past... my body isn't build for it... hypertension, compartment syndrome... weak joints...

I've dieted for a few months now and am now looking for a cycle that will help with strenght, cutting an perhaps most of all, a speedier recuperation.

I'll be running masteron E, and primo E at 200 mg a week each for 20-25 wks. Also I'll throw in some oxan at 20 mg for the first 6 wks and some winny (also 20mg) for the last 6 six weeks.

What I wanted to now was: when and how much HCG would I use, or is this so unsupressing that I won't need it.

Dot I run a PCT or again, will I recover from this with out it.

Also, it suppresion rate low enough to not have dick problems? Because there all anabolics not androgenic so if the suppresion is higher than he recplacement of andro's Ill be running around with a limp dick, which the gf wont like I suppose.

Also I might want to throw in tren E at 200 mg for the last 10 weeks. How would this affect me, this cycle and its PCT?

Don't advice me tes. I don't want it anymore. I'm prone to high blood pressure. And I don't want to use prop since I don't want to inject too many days.

Will tren at that dose cause blood pressure rise btw?