for pre-k. We went to meet her teacher today, along with the rest of her classmates and parents. I'm very comfortable with the school. It's a brand new school. This is the first year for the school too. It's nice. The teachers were very nice. My daughter is very excited! I was feeling a little worried about her, but after seeing her today around the other kids, and how into the classroom she was, I feel much better. She can't wait for Monday. I can't wait til she gets out Monday.

They grow up so fast.
We have to go get a few more things for school this weekend. I need to get her another pair of shoes. I still can't find one of the school color polos (for little girls). They gotta be girl style. ya know, fitted with the shorter sleeves etc...I also couldn't find any of the little pleated uniform skirts. Everywhere has been sold out for the last few weeks. We didn't get her notice of acceptance until about a month in-a-half ago. She would look so cute in those little skirts.
She's all set really. I'm just so picky. I was picky about my clothes, so I guess that's why I am with my girl.

Please wish (good luck) for HP's daughter on her beginning adventures of school.