• Join Us!
  • Chem Here>>>>response
  • Chem Here>>>>response
  • Chem Here>>>>response
  • Chem Here>>>>response
  • Chem Here>>>>response
  • Chem Here>>>>response
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chem Here>>>>response

Derek
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Default Chem Here>>>>response

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • Chem Here>>>>response
      • Chem Here>>>>response

• Chem Here>>>>response
      • Chem Here>>>>response
      • Chem Here>>>>response
      • Chem Here>>>>response
      • Chem Here>>>>response
      • Chem Here>>>>response
      Ok....here is the deal and the facts. We USED TO destroy everything on a weekly basis. ALL of my garbage sat in my garage next to a shredder. Tom (THE DWARF) came over once a week and shreded the orders which are sepperate from regular house trash.. There was a time where I would leave the side door unlocked for tom to get into the garage to get his supplies( his apt. is very small) and do the shredding. This was of course until I got a second garage door opener. Now it is secure. THERE HAS NEVER BEEN ANY ORDERS PUT TO THE CURB THAT WERE NOT SHREDDED. EVER.

AS FOR THE ORDER FORMS THAT WERE TAKEN OUT OF THE GARAGE OR HOWEVER THEY WERE AQUIRED....THAT IS MY RESPONSIBILITY. YOU GUYS HAVE PUT YOUR TRUST IN ME AND YES....I FEEL THE I HAVE LET YOU DOWN. THE BOTTOM LINE THOUGH NOTHING HAS BEEN BOUGHT THAT IS ILLEGAL. NOBODY HAS ANY CHARGES ON THIER CARDS THAT ARE NOT AUTHORIZED..WE WOULD HAVE HEARD ABOUT IT.
      THIS GUY "WILL" WHO CALLED THEM TO INVESTIGATE A $3K CHARGE FROM US WAS A BULLSHIT LIE. you can see that from the site.

Second, a comptitor was seen prancing around Toms house about 2 months ago. Just walking aroung his apt. complex. The drawrf called me immedieatley and told me about it. The competitor in mind does not live around the area, so what business did he have there?? Trust me....he was there. I called him and he told me he was in New port richey which was about 20 minutes away from tom's -- why was he there...till today, we thought nothing of this. I will not say the competitors name, BUT HE HAS TRIED TO TRASH US NUMEROUS TIMES BEFORE. IF YOU RECALL, HE GOT A SO CALLED INFECTION FROM OUR KITS AND THEN WENT ONTO ANOTHER BOARD SAYING HE WAS A DOCTOR WHO WAS TREATING A PATCIENT WITH AN INFECTION. SAME IP FOR BOTH POSTS. I AM SURE SOME OF YOU REMEMBER THIS STORY AND ATTEMPT.

AS FOR THIS COMPANY WHO POSTED THE INFORMATION, THEY ARE NON-EXISTANT. WWW.INVESTIGATIVESOLUTIONS.COM DOES NOT EXIST. TRY IT! THERE IS NO TRUE SITE. THEY ARE BASED ON A FREE WEBHOST...NOTHING MORE. A REAL COMPANY WOULD HAVE A WEBSITE REPRESENTING THIER COMPANY.

THE FREE WEBHOSTING COMPANY HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT THIS GUY IS BREAKING A FLORIDA STATUTE BY PLACING PERSONAL INFORMATION UP ABOUT ANY OF US. THAT IS WHY THE SITE IS DOWN AND WILL REMAIN DOWN.

AGAIN, I WILL NOT NAME THE ACTUAL PERSON WHO I BELIVE THAT IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS UNTIL I FIND OUT 100%. BUT I AM SURE THAT WE ALL HAVE AN IDEA.

THE SHREDDER IS NOW LOCATED DIRECTLY NEXT TO THE DESK IN MY OFFICE NOW. IT HAS BEEN THERE FOR A MONTH NOW. EVERY ORDER GETS SHREDDED THE MINUTE IT GOES THROUGH. MANY OF YOU MAY REALIZE THIS AS SOMETIMES WE GET A "DECLINED" ORDER AND WE NOTIFY THE CUSTOMER VIA E-MAIL AND THEY RESPOND WITH A NEW CC NUMBER VIA E-MAIL. WE TELL THEM THAT THEY NEED TO REORDER BECAUSE THERE FIRST ORDER (DECLINED OR NOT) WAS SHREDDED. I AM SURE THERE ARE A FEW PEEPS OUT THERE THAT CAN CONFIRM THIS.

WE ARE SORRY THAT THIS INFORMATION WAS STOLEN FROM US AND WE ARE ALSO SURE THAT IT IS ILLEGAL TO POST IT ANYWHERE ON THE INTERNET. DO NOT THINK THAT WE WILL SIT BACK AND LET SOMEBODY DO THIS. YOU GUYS KNOW ME AND I WILL TAKE ALL MEANS TO MAKE SURE THIS BREACH NEVER HAPPENS AGAIN AND I WILL FIND OUT WHO DID THIS AND PERSONALLY DESTROY THEM.. WE ARE SURE THAT WE ARE GOING TO LOOSE A FEW LOYAL UNEASY CUSTOMERS OVER THIS EPISODE, BUT THE ORDERS ARE STILL COMING EVEN AS WE SPEAK
      AND I HAVE BEEN STRAIGHT WITH EVERYONE FROM DAY ONE. WE WILL TAKE EXTREME MEASURES FROM NOW ON AND HOPE THAT YOU UNDERSTAND THAT WE DO FEEL RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS.

I WILL KEEP EVERYONE POSTED AS I LEARN THE FACTS. I HAVE A FEW VERY WELL KNOW MODS WORKING ON THIS AS WE SPEAK.

PLEASE CONTACT ME DIRECTLY IF YOU NEED TO CHEM@RESEARCHKITS.COM

CHEM....

WWW.RESEARCHKITS.COM

jack hust
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

great response time bro i think it will comfort alot of people

x|Fluid|x is offline FG Resident
      Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 506
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

I think I know who your talking about, I hope you fuck the prick up good chem.
      x|Fluid|x is presenting REAL opinions and DOES encourage and condone the use of steroids or other illegal/legal substances that may be used in an illegal manner.

xFluiDx@ziplip.com
      fluid@fitnessgeared.com

Minister of Controlled Substances for the KINGDOM of KANADA.

X_Socrates_X
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

I dont understand this exactly anyone fill me in? Sounds like a rough deal. OH well

teutonic is offline Rookie Member
      Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 35
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Good to hear from you Chem. Hope all goes well and you get this fucker.

I'll still be ordering from you.

lord humongous is offline Established Member
      Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 165
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

I'm with you! If you find out for sure it was who you think it is, call that SOB out on it. Hopefully it will screw his business up.

Keiser
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

I'm gonna stay out of this, but there is one thing I noticed:

Someone took order forms on paper from the garage, went to great depths to build a website with names of people, all their information and even a link to the scanned order forms? Depending on how many there were, and it looked like a lot, from an effort standpoint, this whole process for EACH order would be extremely time consuming. Like they would almost need an assembly line of people scanning orders as images, linking names to the orders by hand, & doing all this with html.

Chem, you may want to check into your network & computer security. It sounds to me like you may have gotten hacked electronically.

bigpimpc
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

fucking haters! I would love to have a job were all i did was beat the fuck out of morons like that.

goliath.jr is offline FG Resident
      Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 250
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Thanks for update bro. I'll order from you again...
      The burden of originality is one that most people don't want to accept. They'd rather sit in front of the TV and let that tell them what they are suppose to like, what they're suppose to buy, and what they're suppose to laugh at. You have Beavis and Butthead telling you what music you're allowed to like and not like, and you've got sitcoms that have canned laughter that lets you know when to laugh if you're too stupid to know when the joke is. People are too lazy and too stupid to think for themselves because America has raised them that way.

mod @ superiormuscle.com

Username is offline Established Member
      Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 371
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Chem this sucks this happened to you. I for one will still be ordering from you. I have been around lots of boards for a long time and know you go out of your way to help people and make sure orders are right.

Keiser
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Just cover all your angles bro, stuff like this happens all the time even to the largest and most secure businesses. Look at paypal for an example and even amazon.com. I wouldn't sweat it.

bigpimpc
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Originally posted by LadiesMan
      I'm gonna stay out of this, but there is one thing I noticed:

Someone took order forms on paper from the garage, went to great depths to build a website with names of people, all their information and even a link to the scanned order forms? Depending on how many there were, and it looked like a lot, from an effort standpoint, this whole process for EACH order would be extremely time consuming. Like they would almost need an assembly line of people scanning orders as images, linking names to the orders by hand, & doing all this with html.

Chem, you may want to check into your network & computer security. It sounds to me like you may have gotten hacked electronically.
      html would not be the way to consume this information. html revells nothing but source code and paths that are used for design and navigation. Being able to attain information from a database requires a username and password that cannot be found in any way through html. the actual host contains this info which i hope is firewall protected. Chem surely encrypted this information as it was sent from client to server. The only way this information could be retrieved is by hacking the host and the encryption involved in the process. Which would be real easy if the host is running a firewall that are out dated or obsolete.

bigdog20
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Thanks for the infor. I will still be ordering from you.

dogfacedreap
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Me too never doubted you

DannyM
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • Chem Here>>>>response
      • Chem Here>>>>response

• Chem Here>>>>response
      • Chem Here>>>>response
      • Chem Here>>>>response
      • Chem Here>>>>response
      • Chem Here>>>>response
      • Chem Here>>>>response
      I too will keep using RESEARCHKITS.COM for my pinz.

One thing that wasnt mentioned in Chem's post but I feel is important and must be stated is:

Get your credit card cancel and get a new one issued.

Call the credit card company and tell them you lost it and that you want a new one with a new account/card number. It may just be that someone is just trying to ruin Chem's rep and business. But the fact remains that they did get their hands on lots of bros credit card numbers........do the smart thing and put a stop to any card you have used to order from RESEARCHKITS.COM.

I hope you get the bastard Chem.