Here's a nice piece of news for ya. A Wisconsin man guilty of killing his 11yr old daughter because instead of seeking medical help, he, and the family, chose to just...pray.!!! Can you believe this?!
Madeline, the daughter, couldn't walk, talk, eat or drink, but it's okay. Prayer will take care of it. wtf?! This little girl died of undiagnosed diabetes. How horrible is that? diabetes...
-------------------
Neumann, who once studied to be a Pentecostal minister, testified Thursday that he believed God would heal his daughter and he never expected her to die. God promises in the Bible to heal, he said.

"If I go to the doctor, I am putting the doctor before God," Neumann testified. "I am not believing what he said he would do."
-------------------
That's what you call undeniable faith. The man is only doing as he's read in the bible. He's putting his faith first and foremost in God and prayer. Where allot of people that claim to believe in prayer and have faith would still have enough sense to take their child to the doctor, then pray, and say thank God after the doc has done his job.

Here's another one for ya...just in case that story didn't make you sick to your stomach, pissed off, and want to shake that girl's parents til they're no longer breathing.
------------------

Last month, an Oregon jury convicted a man of misdemeanor criminal mistreatment for relying on prayer instead of seeking medical care for his 15-month-old daughter who died of pneumonia and a blood infection in March 2008. Both of the girl's parents were acquitted of a more serious manslaughter charge.