• Join Us!
  • computer lemon law
  • computer lemon law
  • computer lemon law
  • computer lemon law
  • computer lemon law
  • computer lemon law
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: computer lemon law

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 0%
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

Default computer lemon law

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • computer lemon law
      • computer lemon law

• computer lemon law
      • computer lemon law
      • computer lemon law
      • computer lemon law
      • computer lemon law
      • computer lemon law
      Finally after months of bull shitting with best buy and them keep sending my computer out that after this 4th time they are replacing my computer with a brand new one. This is good news.Whats funny is that the geek squad at best buy said when I first took this in the very first time that I needed a mother board but when they send it out the dell computer center kept replacing other hard ware stuff but never the mother board. so after all this time i'm now getting a new one when all along it was the mother board. what a bunch of dumb asses the good this is that my make and model I gave is only a year and a half old but the new model for mine is upgraded now and I get a better computer. friggin wonderful
      Disclaimer: Steroid use is illegal in a vast number of countries around the world. This is not without reason. Steroids should only be used when prescribed by your doctor and under close supervision. Steroid use is not to be taken lightly and we do not in any way endorse or approve of illegal drug use. The information is provided on the same basis as all the other information on this site, as informational/entertainment value.

Please take the time to read these threads!

Fitness Geared Shoutbox rules

FG member signature rules

Fitness Geared Forum Rules

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f334/

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f283/

https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

daved150 is offline Platinum
      Overall activity: 4.0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Re: computer lemon law

dude!!! i told you!!! thats EXACTLY what happened to me...except that the dummy's DID replace the mother board, (dumass's spent more on that then the computer was worth...it was a 2001 computer!!!), but when shipping it back they dropped it or something....corner was smashed, thing was all cokeyed n'shyt!! they ended up giving me a new one...only took 7-9weeks!!!!

ALWAYS GET THE WARRANTY....and...when they send you the "extend the extended" warrenty...BUY IT!!!
      HE WHO MAKES A BEAST OF HIMSELF, GET'S RID OF THE PAIN OF BEING A MAN!!

https://www.infinitymuscle.com/forum.php

"Actually for once your actually starting sound quite logical!"-djdiggler 07/10/2007

I LOVE BOOBOOKITTY...

firstenrgy is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 73%, Points required for next Level: 270
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Sorry to hear of your continuous computer problems. The industry is so competative, small profit margins that quality has suffered lately. Make sure you have enough ram. Most people don't realize if you get a new computer, install aol, yahoo msgr and a few other basic things, just staring at your desktop you are using in excess of 800mb of ram. I think now 2gig ram is minimum. This is for windows XP. vista requires even more. My system is 4 years old and it operates flawlessly with 3 gig of ram. If you need additional ram
      Crucial.com is an excellent website. Log on and the site identifies your system and what kind of memory you need and even knows if you have and additional slots for the ram card. Its really cheap. For $50 you can get a 1 gig card for your system.
      A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have. -Thomas Jefferson

daved150 is offline Platinum
      Overall activity: 4.0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by firstenrgy View Post
      Sorry to hear of your continuous computer problems. The industry is so competative, small profit margins that quality has suffered lately. Make sure you have enough ram. Most people don't realize if you get a new computer, install aol, yahoo msgr and a few other basic things, just staring at your desktop you are using in excess of 800mb of ram. I think now 2gig ram is minimum. This is for windows XP. vista requires even more. My system is 4 years old and it operates flawlessly with 3 gig of ram. If you need additional ram
      Crucial.com is an excellent website. Log on and the site identifies your system and what kind of memory you need and even knows if you have and additional slots for the ram card. Its really cheap. For $50 you can get a 1 gig card for your system.
      from the computer they WANTED me to take, (a 2gig computer), becouse of the hassle, and ALL THE SHYT I BUY FROM BEST BUY, i convinced the manager to let us pay the diff from the one they were offering to one i wanted. i ended up getting some badass gateway with 4gig's, audio card, video card and all kinds of other shyt that i got no idea what it is, for less than 200. bucks....it was on special for the weekend anyways!!! lol..i feel like i finaly got them, lol
      HE WHO MAKES A BEAST OF HIMSELF, GET'S RID OF THE PAIN OF BEING A MAN!!

https://www.infinitymuscle.com/forum.php

"Actually for once your actually starting sound quite logical!"-djdiggler 07/10/2007

I LOVE BOOBOOKITTY...

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by firstenrgy View Post

our old one had 3 gigs the new one which is the same computer but upgraded has 4gigs baby
      Disclaimer: Steroid use is illegal in a vast number of countries around the world. This is not without reason. Steroids should only be used when prescribed by your doctor and under close supervision. Steroid use is not to be taken lightly and we do not in any way endorse or approve of illegal drug use. The information is provided on the same basis as all the other information on this site, as informational/entertainment value.

deepsouth
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Thats good news- you didn't sound to happy last time we spoke and you were on your way there to bring it back again!

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • computer lemon law
      • computer lemon law

• computer lemon law
      • computer lemon law
      • computer lemon law
      • computer lemon law
      • computer lemon law
      • computer lemon law
      wow this computer is the same one but upgraded big time and it just came out in may 2009. it has alot more gigs and this and that and the speakers even blow away the old ones. yes i'm happy now