• Join Us!
  • Testosterone Boosting Supplements
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Testosterone Boosting Supplements

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 0%
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

Default Testosterone Boosting Supplements

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

Testosterone Boosting Supplements
      Increase Lean Muscle Mass By Boosting Your Testosterone Levels

Testosterone Boosting Supplements
      (Not Recommended for Teenagers - Except For ZMA)
      These are the type of supplements that you can take if you plan to compete, if you have the budget to try them, and only if you are older than 25 when the hormonal production begins to decline. Teenagers, in my opinion, should stay away from any supplement that has an effect on hormonal levels as there is no need to upset a teens delicate hormonal balance.

Besides, teenagers produce approximately the equivalent of a 300 mg shot of testosterone per week anyway so there is no need to attempt to increase the production of testosterone in a system that is already producing at peak levels.

The efficacy of some of these supplements is still under debate by some of the experts in the field, but in my opinion as a competitive athlete I have seen an edge by using them. Also, I would like to mention that by increasing your hormonal levels you may experience some acne and slightly increased aggression. Finally, if you have a propensity for male pattern baldness and/or an increased prostate you should monitor these things if you still decide to use some of these products.

1 - ZMA
      A scientifically designed anabolic mineral formula. This formula consists of Zinc Monomethionine Aspartate, Magnesium Aspartate and vitamin B-6. This all-natural product has been clinically proven to significantly increase anabolic hormone levels and muscle strength in trained athletes. Hard training athletes typically deplete the body from these essential minerals.

Studies have shown that supplementing with 30mg of Zinc and 450mg of Magnesium per day can elevate testosterone levels up to 30%!

Note:
      Due to the fact that ZMA consists of two minerals and a vitamin B, teenagers can safely use this product

2 - Viraloid
      Viraloid is a natural blend of steroidal alkaloids derived from high sterol containing plants which ensure an increase in the body’s own production of testosterone by increasing the Leutenizing Hormone levels in the body. This is a great product for anyone who is looking to boost their hormonal levels naturally.

Some of the properties that I like about this product are that the body does not get used to it; as a matter of fact, Viraloid works better over time. In addition, it decreases estrogen levels and increases testosterone sensitivity in the muscle optimizing as a result utilization of this hormone.

This product is produced by a company called Vyotech Nutritionals. For more information on this product, please refer to my Viraloid Product Review.

3 - Tribulus Terrestris
      A Bulgarian herb that tends to increase both free and total testosterone levels enhancing, as a result, your sex drive and muscle building capabilities. It is believed that it exerts its effects through an increase in Luteninizing hormone (LH) levels, a hormone which in turn signals the body to increase its testosterone production.

In addition, this herb has been used for centuries for ailments such as headaches, premature ejaculation, water retention, and dizziness. Also, some research indicates that it has properties that enable it to protect the liver and the cardiovascular system as well.

I get this herb from a product produced by Biotest labs called Tribex. This product also contains a very useful herb called Avena Sativa, which we will discuss below.

4 - Avena Sativa
      Avena Sativa, better known as wild oat, is an annual grass, which is cultivated for its edible grain. It has the effect of increasing free testosterone levels (the testosterone that can be used by the body). While the mechanism under which it exerts this benefit is not clear, it is suspected that it occurs through an increase in LH levels, just like Tribulus. Because there seems to be a synergism between Tribulus and Avena Sativa, Biotest Labs included both herbs in their product Tribex.

I take in 3 capsules twice a day on an empty stomach only from Monday through Friday.

5 - Red-Kat
      This is another product produced by Biotest Laboratories. It is another hormone free formula designed to increase the free testosterone levels in males. The formula is based on Eurycoma Longifolia Jack and Sclaremax. Eurycoma Longifolia Jack is a plant reputed to have aphrodisiac properties. It is commonly known as Tongkat Ali in Malaysia.

The effects of Sclaremax, the other ingredient in Red Kat, include its antithrombotic and antidepressant effects, as well as its stimulating effect on luteinizing hormone, resulting in the production of Testosterone (in males). I take 2 capsules of these with my Tribex (twice a day) only from Monday through Friday.

6 - 6-OXO
      6-OXO, which is short for 3,6,17-androstenetrione, is a very powerful androgen metabolite that increases testosterone levels naturally through a suppression of estrogen levels (the hormone that females produce in high amounts and that gives them their female characteristics). Believe it or not, males produce this hormone as well, mainly through the work of the aromatase enzyme which aromatizes (converts) the testosterone we produce into estrogen.

6-OXO works by binding to the aromatase enzyme and rendering it ineffective, something that corresponds in an increase in testosterone levels. I take 3 capsules of 6-OXO with my ZMA at night with the last meal. The product I take is made by ErgoPharm.

7 - 17-HD
      17-HD is the strongest androgen available without a prescription. It was created by carefully extracting (using a sophisticated Multi-Fraction Extraction Process) the anabolic parts of the herb smilax and then re-arranging the hydrogen and oxygen atoms of its natural steroid ring (using a patented hydroxylation process) to create a highly androgenic and anabolic compound.

Steroids are classified as either mainly androgenic or anabolic. Androgenic steroids give you more size and strength while anabolic ones provide more hardness and conditioning. 17-HD’s unique molecular configuration gives you the best of both world without the side effects as there is no estrogen conversion (which means no water retention, no female fat deposits or depression) and no DHT conversion which means that neither the hair line nor the prostate will be adversely affected.

The way that the 17-HD molecule is bound accelerates absorption and uptake in such a way that you feel the effects in minutes (approximately within 30 minutes of ingestion on an empty stomach).

17-HD is also produced by Vyotech Nutritionals and what I like the most about it is that all you need is 1 capsule 30 minutes prior to the workout on an empty stomach.

Conclusion
      So if you are an over 25 year old trainee who wishes to increase Testosterone Levels and who wishes to push their bodybuilding training to the maximum, some of these supplements may be beneficial to try. There is no need to take all of these at the same time. You could get great benefit from doing 6 weeks of one, 6 weeks of another and so on. But if you have the finances to use them all, there is no adverse effects from doing so.
      Disclaimer: Steroid use is illegal in a vast number of countries around the world. This is not without reason. Steroids should only be used when prescribed by your doctor and under close supervision. Steroid use is not to be taken lightly and we do not in any way endorse or approve of illegal drug use. The information is provided on the same basis as all the other information on this site, as informational/entertainment value.

Please take the time to read these threads!

Fitness Geared Shoutbox rules

FG member signature rules

Fitness Geared Forum Rules

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f334/

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f283/

https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

deepsouth
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Default Re: Testosterone Boosting Supplements

I'm surprised I didn't see Horny Goat Weed

badasz32 is offline Elite FG Resident
      Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 405
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

sounds like my post cycle routine after pct...
      Badasz1@Hushmail.com

llllern is offline Rookie Member
      Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 11
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

I have to say I like AxisLabs HyperTest
      AKA HomeGrown

6p6 is offline Super Moderator