• Join Us!
  • Mutt
  • Mutt
  • Mutt
  • Mutt
  • Mutt
  • Mutt
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mutt

dixiechick
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Default Mutt

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • Mutt
      • Mutt

• Mutt
      • Mutt
      • Mutt
      • Mutt
      • Mutt
      • Mutt
      Several nights ago I woke up to the sound of a dog barking. Sounded like it was trying to get our Rotty to play with it. Did think much of it because from time to time a dog wonders by here. Then a couple of nights later this dog wakes me up barking. He is in our yard and just barking at nothingness. Keep in mind that we have a 8 ft chain-link fence around our yard with a 140# Rotty.

Everlast ran him out of the yard and block the hole in the fence that the crackhead-punks cut trying to steal equipment from our yard. Yesterday this dog is back in our yard again! Yes, picture me trying to run this dog out the automatic gate... it's darting in one direction and going in another. Our neighbors across the street sitting on their porch laughing their ass off at me as this dogs runs right by me.

So Everlast and I manage to run him back out the gate... several times yesterday. This morning Everlast left to go to the jobsite and there is this mutt asleep on the bed next to our Rotty like he's been adopted.

Now I'm going to have to call the pound to come pick his sad-self up. I hate it, but we can't afford another dog right now. We've got a cat and two dogs already. Why can't people take care of their animals. It makes me so sad.

daved150 is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 4.0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Re: Mutt

thats a drag...no collar i take it...too bad you didnt know anyone that wanted it. did you check the papers and see if the dogs discription is there under lost dogs? i'd hate to think it's some poor kids dog....
      HE WHO MAKES A BEAST OF HIMSELF, GET'S RID OF THE PAIN OF BEING A MAN!!

https://www.infinitymuscle.com/forum.php

"Actually for once your actually starting sound quite logical!"-djdiggler 07/10/2007

I LOVE BOOBOOKITTY...

horsepwr is offline Elite Senior Resident
      Overall activity: 8.0%
      is just chillin

I am:
      Happy

Level

I wish I was near you. We went to the pound last weekend and kinda fell for this big ole half pit half American bulldog. He's a big boy. 9months old. Nothing but play play, happy happy. They call him "party crasher" at the pound because he crashed a 4yr old little girl's birthday party. Jumping up on the kids, knocking them down. He was just wanting to play and thought they were playing when they were screaming...so, the wife might take an early out today so we can go get Crash.

I'm a dog lover. All it'd take was for me to see him asleep like you did. It'd be over for me, and the mutt needing a home. I'd wave the white flag. I couldn't let him go after that. Unless, of course, he was someone's. As happened to me earlier this year with that sweet, beautiful pit.
      1 up

Go Gators

skinnyman is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 25%, Points required for next Level: 375
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

as a dog lover too, have a 80# brindle boxer, it makes me sad to see unwanted dogs. i hope he finds a home. Good luck

Dzone is offline Super Moderator
      Overall activity: 44.0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Happy

Level
      Blog Entries

got my dog bruno at the pound. he sounds like crash. When I saw him in that cage, he was jumpin off the floor like a freakin pogo stick! he loves evryone. ya, the little kid screamin, thats funny cuz the dog just wants to love them. Hahaha

I hope you get the dog!

This user has no status.

I am:
      Happy

Level
      Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dixiechick View Post
      Several nights ago I woke up to the sound of a dog barking. Sounded like it was trying to get our Rotty to play with it. Did think much of it because from time to time a dog wonders by here. Then a couple of nights later this dog wakes me up barking. He is in our yard and just barking at nothingness. Keep in mind that we have a 8 ft chain-link fence around our yard with a 140# Rotty.

Everlast ran him out of the yard and block the hole in the fence that the crackhead-punks cut trying to steal equipment from our yard. Yesterday this dog is back in our yard again! Yes, picture me trying to run this dog out the automatic gate... it's darting in one direction and going in another. Our neighbors across the street sitting on their porch laughing their ass off at me as this dogs runs right by me.

So Everlast and I manage to run him back out the gate... several times yesterday. This morning Everlast left to go to the jobsite and there is this mutt asleep on the bed next to our Rotty like he's been adopted.

Now I'm going to have to call the pound to come pick his sad-self up. I hate it, but we can't afford another dog right now. We've got a cat and two dogs already. Why can't people take care of their animals. It makes me so sad.
      aww dang, thats too dang cutebut sad too. i dont understand why people dont google 'monograMMED dog collars" and get a collar with their phone # on it? cost me about $20 bucks and it says bruno with my #. In the last month, Ive been called 3 times from that collar.LOL..Better than dog tags cuz they dont clank around.
      Bruno freaks out when I leave hinm alone. Hes still such a puppy. He escapes and comes looking for me. He broke out two windows in my house and jumped out when i left him in the house. Thats the friggin truth.LOL

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Monogrammed dog collars....people don't get them cause they don't care. I know our kennel is to capacity right now due to people not being able to afford them or they lose their home. I can't even go by the place cause i hear them barking crying for somene to take them home.

pigmeat is offline Platinum
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

2 of my best ddogs were strays that found their way to my house and fell in love with my kids and wouldnt leave...didnt have the heart to call the dog catcher
      SUPERMOD@ LORDSOFIRON.COM (invite only)

dixiechick
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Some people just don't care enough about their pets to even put a collar on them. I've called animal control yesterday and again this morning and no one has come by to pick him up. I hate it for him. I keep hoping someone will take him.

Both my cats were homeless. One passed away last year. He was 15 yrs old. The other is 9 yrs. We adapted the Rotty from a couple who had to find a new home for him. I'm just surprised he's letting this stray stay in the yard.

is just chillin

I am:
      Happy

Level

I was surprised when my little terrier took to our mutt with ease. He didn't get along with any dog. He was cool with her immediately. Then quickly became best buds.

That's the ponder I'm having to think so hard over this dog we found that we want. I don't want Mr. Morgy to be aggaravated through his elder years. I want him to have another good friend.

But I know you're on a totally different thing, but that's what I wish I could find for the little man of the house.
      1 up

Go Gators

This user has no status.

I am:
      Happy

Level
      Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by horsepwr View Post
      I was surprised when my little terrier took to our mutt with ease. He didn't get along with any dog. He was cool with her immediately. Then quickly became best buds.

That's the ponder I'm having to think so hard over this dog we found that we want. I don't want Mr. Morgy to be aggaravated through his elder years. I want him to have another good friend.

But I know you're on a totally different thing, but that's what I wish I could find for the little man of the house.
      Hope you find a good dog. Im sure you will. It may take a few days for them to get used to each other, or they may hit it off right away. Post some pics when you find one! good luck!

is just chillin

I am:
      Happy

Level

Quote Originally Posted by Dzone View Post
      Hope you find a good dog. Im sure you will. It may take a few days for them to get used to each other, or they may hit it off right away. Post some pics when you find one! good luck!
      I will most definitely. I wanted to have some pics to post last night, and I could tell the wife was down that we didn't bring Crash home. But, I just wanna make sure my little man's gonna be alright with it. Which I'm sure he will. I can tell that Crash is the type, plus only being 8months old, that will respect Morgy's authority. I can kinda make sure that goes the right way too, know what I mean. I'm the alpha of the pack anyway, and crash is just happy. He's just a happy boy. Morgy runs the show though, and I don't think crash would even give that a second thought.

Every day that goes by, I feel like it's a missed one with crash now. I think that should tell me something right there. I feel like I'm missing time with him. ya know, like training, etc...cause that big boy's gonna need it,shew. I know he'll be a damn good dog though.
      1 up

Go Gators

This user has no status.

I am:
      Happy

Level
      Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by horsepwr View Post
      I will most definitely. I wanted to have some pics to post last night, and I could tell the wife was down that we didn't bring Crash home. But, I just wanna make sure my little man's gonna be alright with it. Which I'm sure he will. I can tell that Crash is the type, plus only being 8months old, that will respect Morgy's authority. I can kinda make sure that goes the right way too, know what I mean. I'm the alpha of the pack anyway, and crash is just happy. He's just a happy boy. Morgy runs the show though, and I don't think crash would even give that a second thought.

Every day that goes by, I feel like it's a missed one with crash now. I think that should tell me something right there. I feel like I'm missing time with him. ya know, like training, etc...cause that big boy's gonna need it,shew. I know he'll be a damn good dog though.
      Man, I hope you get him. I know that feeling. same thing with Bruno. Took Bruno to the dog park today and man, he loves that place. non stop play fighting with all the other dogs. I make sure I run some sprints myself when I go there. Pretty much every day. You wouldnt believe all the fat people who take their dogs there and go sit on a picnic bench wwhile their dogs get exercise..LOL

This user has no status.

I am:
      Happy

Level
      Blog Entries

Mutt
      This is outside in the dog run at the animal shelter on nov. 4, 2008. I had just taken Bruno out of his cage and within minutes I knew he was unlike any other dog I had seen. I picked him up and my friend snapped this pic. he still looks the same. same huge paws..LOL...We put him back in the cage and I went back the next day and got him. He was listed as unadoptable and was on his way to being euthanized when I found him.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • Mutt
      • Mutt