• Join Us!
  • Liquidex/NYC/ECA
  • Liquidex/NYC/ECA
  • Liquidex/NYC/ECA
  • Liquidex/NYC/ECA
  • Liquidex/NYC/ECA
  • Liquidex/NYC/ECA
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Liquidex/NYC/ECA

Morgan is offline Senior Resident
      Level completed: 7%, Points required for next Level: 468
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Liquidex/NYC/ECA

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • Liquidex/NYC/ECA
      • Liquidex/NYC/ECA

• Liquidex/NYC/ECA
      • Liquidex/NYC/ECA
      • Liquidex/NYC/ECA
      • Liquidex/NYC/ECA
      • Liquidex/NYC/ECA
      • Liquidex/NYC/ECA
      I got this from AR - Soldier225. I'm kind of having the same problem with BF. Question is does the Liquidex really factor into this or is it more about the NYC/ECA and diet?
      Yellow Jacket - I just finished reading a couple of your articles, in particular the one about cortisol. I'm kinda stuck at about 12-14% BF. See my recent post - showthread.php?s=&threadid=6920.
      Any idea whether the liquidex will help? Or am I overtraining a bit?
      Thanks

Liquidex/NYC Anti-Estrogen Cutting Journal

I have to share this with you, especially for 30+ crowd. I've been doing a lot a research (on this board, other boards, medical jourals, etc.) on hormone levels in men as they age. Did you know that a 54 year old man has more estrogen in his system than a 59 year old woman??? IT'S TRUE! Why Liquidex/NYC? Soon, but first...

You see, my family (dad, uncles, etc.) have all had a terrible time losing weight and building muscle as they grew older. My dad is now 58 and has diabetes. My family also has a propensity for a 'endomorphic' body type, soft and stubborn fat deposits everywhere. I never had a problem losing weight until about 5 years ago. I tried everything (what a cliche)...fasting, exercising until my body was so run down I'd get sick, and couldn't lose fat...then I'd get depressed and eat. I've hovered around 280 lbs. since that time.

Then I started reading this board and others, about steroids, anti-estrogens, etc., and found out that EXCESS ESTROGEN IN A MAN'S SYSTEM IS A LEADING CAUSE OF OBESITY, HEART DISEASE, PROSTATE CANCER, DIABETES, AND MORE! Traditional medicine holds the belief that testosterone is what aggravates prostate cancer...really it's ESTROGEN! Think about it...what do woman found to have breast cancer take??? Arimidex (anastozole)!!!! It's because the estrogen is the culprit! Now, don't misunderstand, estrogen does play an important role in your health, even for a man, but the key is the correct amount and in the correct balance with your free testosterone levels.

Let me break this down as I've learned it, and then on to my cycle...

A man's body creates testosterone, some of it is naturally converted into estrogen (estradiol, actually) by the aromatase enzyme. Aromatase is synthesized in the body in FAT CELLS! More fat, more aromatase, more estrogen, which leads to MORE FAT! A vicious cycle, for sure.

With excess extrogen comes excess SHBG (Sex Hormone Binding Gobulin), which binds to testosterone, making it unusable by the body. Only a small percentage of the testosterone you produce is "free", or usable by the body. Also, estrogen in your system will bind itself to androgen receptors in you body, so even the free test you have can't reach them!

This was all a revelation to me! This is why my recovery from lifting weights was horrible! The reason for the stubborn abdominal fat! Hell, I hadn't even had "morning wood" (pardon the expression) for years! All because of too much estrogen in my system.

If this has piqued your interest, then here's what to do next. Read the articles in the links I'll provide at the end of this post. Educate yourself. I've learned a lot and am still learning, and everyone's body is different. Think your estrogen levels may be too high? Get a Male Hormone Panel done, with Free and Total Testosterone, Estradiol, DHT (dihydrotestosterone), DHEA, PSA, LH (Luteinizing hormone, which is released by the pituitary as a signal for your gonads to produce more testosterone....), and SHBG. Then determine whether or not there is an imbalance. Detail on how to do this can be found here:

https://www.lef.org/protocols/prtcl-130c.shtml

Did you know that your brain uses estrogen levels in your body as an indicator of whether or not you need more testosterone?? Another way excess estrogen can negatively affect your health.

Anyway, my test showed that LH was good, but estradiol was higher than it should be and free test levels were not good.

Credit for this cycle goes to HUCKLEBERRY FINAPLEX at Elite, and that got me started on my research into why Liquidex (Anastrozole) would help you lose bodyfat. Anastrozole in an aromatase inhibitor, helping to lower estogen levels in your body.

Here it is:

WEEKS 1-12: Liquidex (.25 mg ED)
      WEEK 1,2: NYC (Norephidrine, Yohimbe, Caffiene) stack
      WEEK 3,4: ECA stack
      WEEK 5,6: NYC
      WEEK 7,8: ECA
      WEEK 9,10: NYC
      WEEK 11,12: ECA

Also have been using Lipoderm-Y from Advant Labs (topical yohimbine, similar to Yohimburn) with GREAT success! My wife loves it also...she's always been petite (and hot...blonde, blue eyes, wow!), at about 4'10" and 105 lbs. Using Lipo-Y she can see here abs for the very first time!

Also supplementing with:

ALA (1800 mg/day)
      MSM (3 g/day)
      FLAX OIL (9 g/day)
      Multi-Vit
      NAC (2400 mg/day)
      Milk Thistle
      Saw Palmetto
      L-glutamine (pre and post cardio)
      Creatine (pre and post)
      Vyo-Dim (Diindolylmethane) which helps with estrogen metabolism and also keeps SHBG from binding to your free test.

MEALS: 8 meals/day. 2 hours apart. Alternate 300/250 kcal.
      CARDIO: 10 x/week cardio is target heart rate zone (for me is 150-162 BPM) for fat loss.

The results so far? 4 weeks in....lost 25 lbs. (no lean mass lost!), and 4 inches off my waistline! I feel like a million bucks all the time! I wake up with "morning wood" almost every morning! Recovery from exercise is noticably better...I feel invigorated!!!

Anyway, just wanted to share with all what I've learned. Here are some great links with info, and I'll keep you posted. My goal is July 8th, 225 lbs., 36 in. waist, 12-15% BF. I can tell you right now, my body feels like it's there already!

If anyone has more info pertaining to this thread, please post. I by no means know it all, I just want to learn more and get healthy. I have 2 young boys (2 and 5) and I want to be around for them and my wife a long, healthy time...

Thanks,

Soldier225

https://smart-drugs.net/ias-estrogen.htm

https://www.rrpwebsite.org/Townsendletter.htm
      So be sure that you are makin the best of what that you have
      the truth is all within yourself

jack hust
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

good info i use ldex to cut

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Bump for more replies. Thanks

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Thanks Teekahty. My total test is 525 with 11.3 free. I'm 47. The winny/nolvadex is not something I had considered. I got the following from slobberknocker on a different thread.

500mg test wks 1-9
      60 ed fina wks 1-7
      .25mg arim
      clomid

I don't like the idea of sticking myself everyday to start. I am leaning towards a Test enathate/EQ cycle only - about
      500 mg test. No front loading with Dbol. I'm patient and can wait for the test to kick in. What I'm most afraid of is the fat gain.
      I gain real easy. Think my natural test is high enough to try this?

BTW - I used a lot of the info in the profile section. You did a really great job!!

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • Liquidex/NYC/ECA
      • Liquidex/NYC/ECA

• Liquidex/NYC/ECA
      • Liquidex/NYC/ECA
      • Liquidex/NYC/ECA
      • Liquidex/NYC/ECA
      • Liquidex/NYC/ECA
      • Liquidex/NYC/ECA
      The biggest problem I have and always have is fat. Two years ago I was 240#. I was able to diet down to 160# and lost muscle. I'm back up to 180# right now. I got some muscle but I still gain fat. My diet is good, but I think my problem is more estrogen related at my age. This was my original post - showthread.php?s=&threadid=6920
      (sorry-I don't know how to link this) with my stats/diet/training.
      What I'm looking for is not to bloat up so much because I have such a hard time getting it off again.