• Join Us!
  • just a thaught....
  • just a thaught....
  • just a thaught....
  • just a thaught....
  • just a thaught....
  • just a thaught....
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: just a thaught....

daved150 is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 4.0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default just a thaught....

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • just a thaught....
      • just a thaught....

• just a thaught....
      • just a thaught....
      • just a thaught....
      • just a thaught....
      • just a thaught....
      • just a thaught....
      its amazing how we, as a people, just fold up and take the fukin. sure, we whine and cry and bytch and moan when it effects us, but for the most part...the fukin dont dirrectly affect us, so we just let it go. for instance. steroid use. obviosly, most of us here would be of the opinion that we, as adults, should have the right to make our own decissions. we would argue that, if not making them legal alltogether, they (aas) should be way less regulated. there is no way that it (gear) should be considered a 3rd class schedualed drug. i mean...c'mon...crack, meth, aas...ok. yea..it's close.
      but, its an argument that we could never win. too much miss information out there. too many people dont care. they dont use it, just like with pot, so they dont give a fuk.
      but...the right to bear arms!!! whoa...dont take the fukin guns. now, i dont own a gun...why should i give a fuk if obama or some other asshole wants to outlaw firearms!!! fuk 'em...take their guns. i dont give a shyt. dont effect me.
      thats the prob. we are too divided on the issues to be effective at making a change. how come we dont vote on laws? how come congress/senate/pres. can just push a law through without the backing of the people? obviosly guns are a way bigger issue and that issue has plenty of lobbyist's making the point known to the gov...(i wouldnt want them to take my right to own a gun...i was making a point)..but, the smaller laws pot, aas, shyt like that...there is no one that cares. they (average citizen) actually allows them (the gov) to spend BILLIONS arresting and prosecuting people for private use of pot and aas...wow...pretty fukin stupid in my opinion....
      HE WHO MAKES A BEAST OF HIMSELF, GET'S RID OF THE PAIN OF BEING A MAN!!

https://www.infinitymuscle.com/forum.php

"Actually for once your actually starting sound quite logical!"-djdiggler 07/10/2007

I LOVE BOOBOOKITTY...

Dzone is offline Super Moderator
      Overall activity: 44.0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Happy

Level
      Blog Entries

Default Re: just a thaught....

^agreed..wtf do we spend billions enforcing stupid laws? We spend billions on stupid shit but we cant kill osama bin laden.
      Oh, and this figure of 95% of guns used by mexican cartels came from america...we bought that figure hook, line and sinker because the media said it so it must be right..right?...Now Obama is citing that 95% figure to ban ammo and guns in america.
      When guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns.

The phuckers selling aas in the gyms are typically scumbags that sell coke and other shit as well. People you shouldnt even have to associate with.

BTW, the media still wont stop claiming lyle alzado was killed by steroids when his own doctor said aas had nothing to do with it. The media doesnt want to hear the truth because its not controversial. phuck!!!!

scox80 is offline FG Newbie
      Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 8
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

yeah can you imagine how much of our money has been spent to TRY and convict Barry Bonds of perjury? I mean at this point we all "know" he did it but who fukin cares! I'm sure those millions of dollars over the past 5 years could be used for much better reasons than this.

And don't get me started on gun control cause that just pisses me off to no end!!! What pisses me off about it the most are the people who say "I don't own a gun so I don't really give a shit!" How many jews during the holocaust were thinking "**** if only we still had our guns that ****** took!" And you can say what you want about that not happening again. But I don't want to be the unarmed jackass trying to defend my family just in case maybe does happen! I mean our country was started because our gov't at the time started taking away rights and making bullshit laws... hence the second amendment!!!

Klash is offline Elite FG Resident
      Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 184
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

The average citizen doesn't apply current issues to the standard of individual rights. I think the majority of people truly think this is a democracy and that the majority gets to define "rights" and in most cases they are o.k. with that because that means when they are in the majority they get to dictate their terms to the minority but when the majority accept the premise of mob rule - there is no such thing as rights and the result is warfare between demographics.

daved150 is offline Platinum
      Overall activity: 4.0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by Dzone View Post
      ^agreed..wtf do we spend billions enforcing stupid laws? We spend billions on stupid shit but we cant kill osama bin laden.
      Oh, and this figure of 95% of guns used by mexican cartels came from america...we bought that figure hook, line and sinker because the media said it so it must be right..right?...Now Obama is citing that 95% figure to ban ammo and guns in america.
      When guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns.

The phuckers selling aas in the gyms are typically scumbags that sell coke and other shit as well. People you shouldnt even have to associate with.

BTW, the media still wont stop claiming lyle alzado was killed by steroids when his own doctor said aas had nothing to do with it. The media doesnt want to hear the truth because its not controversial. phuck!!!!
      actually, the same day that all that hit, i seen a story on msnbc that said only 19% of the weapon are from america. the 95% came from the number that the mexican police turned into the u.s. to find out the origin of them. they felt those came from the us anyways, just wanted conformation and maybe the us authorities can trace the gun down and aress the person who baught them!
      HE WHO MAKES A BEAST OF HIMSELF, GET'S RID OF THE PAIN OF BEING A MAN!!

https://www.infinitymuscle.com/forum.php

"Actually for once your actually starting sound quite logical!"-djdiggler 07/10/2007

I LOVE BOOBOOKITTY...

horsepwr is offline Elite Senior Resident
      Overall activity: 8.0%
      is just chillin

I am:
      Happy

Level

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • just a thaught....
      • just a thaught....

• just a thaught....
      • just a thaught....
      • just a thaught....
      • just a thaught....
      • just a thaught....
      • just a thaught....
      you're right dave. We're a "me" people. If it doesn't effect me, who cares. Let them worry about it. So all these laws get passed over the past 100yrs that have fuked the whole system completely up. One bad instance happens that shouldn't, and a law is created and signed. In the haste of creating a law to make sure that that one bad episode never goes unpunished without statute #, they've created a law that invades individual rights, and puts us, the people, at risk of becoming a marked criminal just by going through the day. So now, over time, we've become a nation that must tip-toe around everything and everyone in awareness of the possibility of breaking the law. The ever so feared laws. All the great laws and all the great lawyers...

What would it take to get us back to reality?
      1 up

Go Gators