its amazing how we, as a people, just fold up and take the fukin. sure, we whine and cry and bytch and moan when it effects us, but for the most part...the fukin dont dirrectly affect us, so we just let it go. for instance. steroid use. obviosly, most of us here would be of the opinion that we, as adults, should have the right to make our own decissions. we would argue that, if not making them legal alltogether, they (aas) should be way less regulated. there is no way that it (gear) should be considered a 3rd class schedualed drug. i mean...c'mon...crack, meth, aas...ok. yea..it's close.
but, its an argument that we could never win. too much miss information out there. too many people dont care. they dont use it, just like with pot, so they dont give a fuk.
but...the right to bear arms!!! whoa...dont take the fukin guns. now, i dont own a gun...why should i give a fuk if obama or some other asshole wants to outlaw firearms!!! fuk 'em...take their guns. i dont give a shyt. dont effect me.
thats the prob. we are too divided on the issues to be effective at making a change. how come we dont vote on laws? how come congress/senate/pres. can just push a law through without the backing of the people? obviosly guns are a way bigger issue and that issue has plenty of lobbyist's making the point known to the gov...(i wouldnt want them to take my right to own a gun...i was making a point)..but, the smaller laws pot, aas, shyt like that...there is no one that cares. they (average citizen) actually allows them (the gov) to spend BILLIONS arresting and prosecuting people for private use of pot and aas...wow...pretty fukin stupid in my opinion....