• Join Us!
  • Can't Teach an Old Dog New Tricks
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Can't Teach an Old Dog New Tricks

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 0%
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

Default Can't Teach an Old Dog New Tricks

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

Can't Teach an Old Dog New Tricks

My experiences with creatine reaches all the way back to ninth grade in high school. With me being thirty years of age by twelve o’clock tonight I can only help but think it has been a corner stone in my quest to build a nice physique. I believe it was actually my nineth grade summer and Flex Magazine was my favorite magazine. I loved the bodybuilders of that era and was even more impressed with the up and comers like Jay Cutler and my favorite and who I believed was going to be the best, Craig Titus.

If you know the story it worked out the opposite way with Titus now in prison for murder and Cutler the Olympia king. Well that summer I was chubby and was ready to begin my quest to be the biggest guy in town, so I wrote Titus who is the only celebrity type I ever wrote in my life, well for that matter the only letter I ever sent to someone at all. I told him how I admired him and all, and I asked what supplement was out there that would get me big. I actually was hoping in the back of my mind he would give me a steroid source, funny now that I think about it.

So this guy actually writes me back and says there is this new thing out and it was called creatine and Dymatize is the name of the company and is one of the first to start making it. He says it’s expensive and was $110.00 for a month supply! I being a kid and all was eager to try it and saved every penny but never seemed to get all that together at one time. I still have the letter and respect the guy for giving me the time. So the first experience with creatine I had was when it was still pricey at $40 for a small bottle of micronized creatine from EAS.

How I got it was crazy for me, being that I never ever have stolen. My friend worked at Foot Action, right next door to GNC and he knew the manager and well you get the picture. I was 16 at the time and could not afford it. It did the job quickly and I was the strongest guy in school in a matter of a year of sticking with the weights and the “free” creatine.

So that was 1995 and it’s now 2008 and creatine is still a staple in my supplement regimen. It was in pure form then. A simple micronized creatine and now there’s much more advanced forms. I currently take Cell Mass and a micronized creatine in a 600 gram bottle to keep my body gorged with the stuff. The price has come down substantially, I figure it has went down by 75% since I first started using it.

It’s funny to me saying creatine and old in the same sentence. I am getting old as well as creatine. I know from using it for 13 years now that it is no longer my secret and everyone knows what it is now. They know what it is for a reason and that it works. It did work, I went from a pudgy kid to a well built adult bodybuilder and am one of the strongest in town.

Mainly using creatine alone. So creatine has come a long way and has gotten so much better with the way it can enter your cells and flush it in your system quicker and easier. It is a more advanced supplement now and a lot cheaper. Remember though that the more things change, the more things stay the same and I might be older and creatine has been around for a long time but I am still using the same white powder that pumps in my veins.
      Disclaimer: Steroid use is illegal in a vast number of countries around the world. This is not without reason. Steroids should only be used when prescribed by your doctor and under close supervision. Steroid use is not to be taken lightly and we do not in any way endorse or approve of illegal drug use. The information is provided on the same basis as all the other information on this site, as informational/entertainment value.

Please take the time to read these threads!

Fitness Geared Shoutbox rules

FG member signature rules

Fitness Geared Forum Rules

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f334/

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f283/

https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

6p6 is offline Super Moderator
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 29.0%
      is armed and ready...R U?

I am:
      Wtf

Level

Default Re: Can't Teach an Old Dog New Tricks

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

creatine is great, unfortunately it has always caused me gastro intestinal problems so I avoid it...glutamine is my alternate friend!