• Join Us!
  • got rained on
  • got rained on
  • got rained on
  • got rained on
  • got rained on
  • got rained on
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: got rained on

horsepwr is offline Elite Senior Resident
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 8.0%
      is just chillin

I am:
      Happy

Level

Default got rained on

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • got rained on
      • got rained on

• got rained on
      • got rained on
      • got rained on
      • got rained on
      • got rained on
      • got rained on
      well, more like a mist. One of my chores for the day was to get the yard looking good. I woke up and thought, ahhh...it's nice and overcast. I won't loose 5lbs sweatin in the heat. So, I get ready to get going with it a few hrs ago, and somebody snagged my damn good gas can. I had a 5gln gas can sitting just inside the garage. All I can think is that someone must have saw it sitting there one day when I went riding my bike...it had to be last weekend actually, cause the wife was gone too. I figured it would be fine though. I left the garage open while I went riding so I could just pull back in. Plus, it should be damn fine! I shouldn't have to think twice if it's okay to leave my damn garage door open for an hour or 2 while I go riding. Unfukinbelievable! The wife is quick to blame the kids across the street. She said she saw 'em on a go-kart last week. I don't know. They are little heathens. The one boy and his sister don't have a chance. They just have bad genes. It almost makes ya think about that gene research where they can weed out the dip-shyt genes. This dumpy boy, early teens, just grinds my ass. He doesn't respect authority. He doesn't respect anything. I saw him playing football with a few other kids, and he just drops his shorts in the front yard. yeah, he was wearing underware, but what in the hell. I got a 4 yr old daughter. There's a neighborhood full of little girls. My dad would've, man...we just knew better. Sure we messed around, but there's a time and place. That same little fuker hit my daughter on the shoulder with a stick a few months ago. I thought it was an innocent accident...well, short story long, the boy's sister even vouched for my daughter, I walked over to his house while he was playing with his friends, and asked who hit my girl with a stick. Every other kid, like 4 other kids said, not me sir, no sir..this & that, politely. I asked the one that did it. He striaght lied to my face and said "no", "I didn't" My daughter surprised me and spoke up from across the street and yelled, "yes you did"lol.. he then says, "oh yeah, it was an accident". I told him it's okay, accidents happen, yada yada...even though I heard different. I was right by his front porch and my voice carries, so I also made it clear that anything intentional like that happens, and I'm gonna take care of the situation. I was hoping his dad would come out, but nope. They used to come out at the first sound of us outside. I remember the kids mom bum-rushed me after work one day not long after we moved in, wondering what kind of bike that is, what I do. Then her husband walked over, and told me he could get me all these deals because he works for Yamaha,(Centery Boats) really, but they use Yamaha motors. But they're just different folks. One nice thing. They're die-hard AL (roll tide) fans. And the day of the SEC Championship, Richard, the dad, was mowing his yard getting ready for the big game. I was backing outa the drive to get a screw for my bike, he cuts the lawn-mower off and says, "ya ready for the game?!" yes sir, I said. So, that was fun. which brings me full circle back to my mower and the damn gas can. How ya gonna take a man's gas can with only about a gallon of gas in it?

So, I had to take a can to the store for gas. By time I get started mowing finally, here comes a light mist. But at least I got the front looking okay.
      1 up

Go Gators

angryoldman is offline Platinum
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Re: got rained on

You F'N Southerners man. I'll tell ya. Most people swipe good useful expensive stuff. Car stereos, Bikes, lawn mowers, etc.... What do the Southerners steal? Gas cans. LOL!
      “I don't look ahead... I keep focused on my next opponent. I am looking forward to my next opponent, I don't think past that point.”
      --Manny Pacquiao

Big Mike's speach to Congress telling them to phuque off on the steroid ban:

https://www.moviewavs.com/0049230534/...y/statemnt.mp3

Fitnessgeared's resident Smart ass

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

A FRIGGIN GAS CAN ONLY IN THE SOUTH MAN,LOL BETTER SEE WHERE O2 WAS
      Disclaimer: Steroid use is illegal in a vast number of countries around the world. This is not without reason. Steroids should only be used when prescribed by your doctor and under close supervision. Steroid use is not to be taken lightly and we do not in any way endorse or approve of illegal drug use. The information is provided on the same basis as all the other information on this site, as informational/entertainment value.

Please take the time to read these threads!

Fitness Geared Shoutbox rules

FG member signature rules

Fitness Geared Forum Rules

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f334/

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f283/

https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

is just chillin

I am:
      Happy

Level

lol, I know it. A fukin gas can. I guess that's why my wife jumped directly to the kids on the go-kart. That's hours of fun for them.
      1 up

Go Gators

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by FUZO View Post
      A FRIGGIN GAS CAN ONLY IN THE SOUTH MAN,LOL BETTER SEE WHERE O2 WAS
      He has an alibi. He was in the outhouse
      “I don't look ahead... I keep focused on my next opponent. I am looking forward to my next opponent, I don't think past that point.”
      --Manny Pacquiao

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by angryoldman View Post
      He has an alibi. He was in the outhouse

With the sheep
      Disclaimer: Steroid use is illegal in a vast number of countries around the world. This is not without reason. Steroids should only be used when prescribed by your doctor and under close supervision. Steroid use is not to be taken lightly and we do not in any way endorse or approve of illegal drug use. The information is provided on the same basis as all the other information on this site, as informational/entertainment value.

Please take the time to read these threads!

Fitness Geared Shoutbox rules

FG member signature rules

Fitness Geared Forum Rules

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f334/

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f283/

https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by FUZO View Post
      With the sheep
      Trappin muscrats....... while scarin' 'coons
      --Manny Pacquiao

is just chillin

I am:
      Happy

Level

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • got rained on
      • got rained on

• got rained on
      • got rained on
      • got rained on
      • got rained on
      • got rained on
      • got rained on
      irony. This is a perfect example of how you can think things in order. Guess who showed up shortly after this thread was posted. The sister. She hasn't been here in months. She's 8yrs old. She comes out of the back and asks my wife what time it is. She says, "6:40", Malary says, "I'm supposed to be home at 6:30, so..." my wife had to break it down for her on the digital cable box. I mean...damn..lol. It's not a laughing matter. In fact I feel bad about that now, but, that little....girl told my daughter that Santa isn't real when my daughter was 3yrs old. And tells her stuff like school is horrible. I ain't gonna lie. I told my daughter that I'm sure school is tough for her...talkin about shoving other girls and so on...I'll stop there. But now you see why she hasn't been around my daughter in months. And won't ever have much one on one time. I love kids, but I can't handle a brat or little mis-behaving, disrespectful little sob. Poor kids. It's too bad for them. It's not their fault either. It's all on their parents when they're that young. And if I've said it once, I've said it a million times. That's what I truly believe is one of the top priority problem with the world today. People breeding that shouldn't. That is and has been what's ruined our country for the most part. I believe that.
      1 up

Go Gators