...is in town this weekend. I just got back a little bit ago. I picked up a new toy. Never owned a 9mm. I do now though. That was sorta what I've been itching for. A good .380, 9mm, .40... I mainly wanted compact, light-weight, bang for the buck. I wasn't sure at first, just after I bought it, but When I went over to buy amo, I got reassurement. Then again by the holster guy's partner, which has the .40 model.

I settled on a Hi-Point 9mm. The first guy at the table that walked by and saw me checking them out is who really sold me on it. He loves his, and said anyone that has something bad to say about Hi-Point firearms doesn't own one. Then the dude at the amo table asked me what I "carry". I said, "aah, I just got this Hi-Point" in a blah kinda way. He jumped in before I could finish and told about his exact same one that he's had for 10yrs. His wife agreed that it was her favorite gun they have. He named some of the big, higher dollar guns that he has, and he said he could be no happier than with his Hi-Point. So, I felt more confident in my purchase then, and even more when the retired armed forces holster guy dropped his 2 pennies about them.