• Join Us!
  • New Drug-Like Fat Burner Under the Spotlight!
  • Join Us!

• Get the Fitness Geared Forum App Now!

• Join Us!
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: New Drug-Like Fat Burner Under the Spotlight!

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 0%
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

Default New Drug-Like Fat Burner Under the Spotlight!

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

New Drug-Like Fat Burner Under the Spotlight!

The release of a new fat burner called Methyl RIPPED has really begun to stir up quite a bit of excitement among bodybuilders and trainers alike. This fat-burning formula has been engineered to work in the exact same way that many of the popular (yet illegal) bodybuilding fat-loss drugs are known to work.

As a matter of fact, the scientists behind the Methyl RIPPED formula extensively studied illegal fat-loss drugs such as clenbuterol, T3 (thyroid hormone), and DNP (2,4-Dinitrophenol) before formulating this cutting-edge product.

As soon as word gets out on how powerful this formula really is it’ll be the only fat burner bodybuilders will want to use to help them get ripped to the bone. Read on for the details about this cutting-edge formula and the research behind it!

New Fat-Loss Ingredients Never Before Seen in Bodybuilding!

The Methyl RIPPED formula is nothing like anyone has ever seen before. It contains new compounds never before seen in the bodybuilding industry! Some of the impressive new ingredients include: Salix Matsudana, Isohumulones, S-Allyl-L-Cysteine, Amentoflavone-7,4’,4”’-trimethyl Ether, and 4-(4-hydroxyphenyl) butan-2-one (Raspberry Ketone). Based on the results of several clinical trials and the piles of research-based literature these compounds all have incredibly overwhelming scientific support for their inclusion is this ultimate fat-burning formula. Take for example the new ingredient 4-(4-hydroxyphenyl) butan-2-one.

In a clinical trial published in the prestigious journal Life Science, 4-(4-hydroxyphenyl) butan-2-one was shown to significantly increase norepinephrine-induced lipolysis associated with the translocation of hormone sensitive lipase from the cytosol to lipid droplets in fat cells.1 Understanding this physiological mechanism can be a bit confusing, but all you need to know is that it’s a critical step in the fat-burning process and is completely different and independent from other compounds that only directly stimulate beta-adrenergic receptors.

7 Exclusive Complexes to Enhance Fat Burning!

The blood and guts of the Methyl RIPPED formula is a complex called CLENADRINE, and it’s designed to work via similar mechanisms to clenbuterol and ephedrine. The compounds found in this one-of-a-kind complex have been scientifically shown to stimulate the release of noradrenaline. The noradrenaline released then binds to beta-adrenergic receptor sites on the surface of fat cells and this process then results in a cascade of events that increases fat burning! But, there’s so much more to the Methyl RIPPED formula.

Just like clenbuterol, Methyl RIPPED also has anti-catabolic properties. The CC-VOL complex found in Methyl RIPPED contains compounds that have been shown to help decrease cortisol production, and we all know how damaging cortisol can be to muscle. Another complex included in the Methyl RIPPED formula (called BETADROL) was put in place to overcome the shortfall of clenbuterol, which is beta receptor downgrade. You see if the beta receptors are over stimulated then receptor downgrade can happen (like what happens during clenbuterol use). However, the BETADROL complex in Methyl RIPPED is actually designed to support receptor regeneration to help overcome this problem.

The Methyl RIPPED formula also has a complex called CYTO-T3 that’s designed to stimulate thyroid hormone production. The DNP-X complex in Methyl RIPPED is designed to work in the same way as the drug 2,4-Dinitrophenol (commonly known as DNP). The way DNP works is that it has an uncoupling effect on oxidative phosphorylation in mitochondria, hence allowing energy to be dissipated as heat (i.e., increased thermogenesis). However, the major problem with DNP is that it has no negative feedback mechanism so people were constantly overdosing on it. Obviously, this is not a good thing.

One of the compounds found in the DNP-X complex, S-Allyl-L-Cysteine, has been shown in clinical trials to help increase uncoupling protein content in fat tissue as well as increase noradrenaline release, but without negative side effects.

Lastly, the CYCLO-AMP complex included in Methyl RIPPED increases cyclic adenosine monophosphate (cAMP) to further enhance the fat-burning process. Cyclic AMP is a second messenger used for intracellular signal transduction, such as transferring the effects of hormones like adrenaline.

Basically, cAMP is the messenger system used for fat burning in the body. By increasing cAMP, you can increase fat burning! Not only does the Methyl RIPPED formula increase cAMP, but it also inhibits phosphodiesterase, which is the enzyme that breaks down cAMP. So by inhibiting phosphodiesterase, the life of cAMP is extended and fat burning is enhanced!

Rapid Gels – Methyl RIPPED’s Delivery Technology

As incredible as Methyl RIPPED already sounds, it gets even better. Its cutting-edge formula comes in the form of Rapid Gels. The Methyl RIPPED Rapid Gels are designed to release the active ingredients into your system as fast as possible! Within minutes after taking a dosage the active fat-fighting compounds are already going to work. As well, the soft gel technology that was used in creating the Methyl RIPPED Rapid Gels is intended to enhance the overall bioavailability of the ingredients.

If you’re looking to quickly lose fat then this is one product that you should definitely try. And, you can rest assured you won’t be disappointed as it was developed by the NxCare Research Team, the same experts that created the extremely popular cell volumizer ANAVOL. For more information on Methyl RIPPED or NxCare, simply log on to nxcare.com.
      Disclaimer: Steroid use is illegal in a vast number of countries around the world. This is not without reason. Steroids should only be used when prescribed by your doctor and under close supervision. Steroid use is not to be taken lightly and we do not in any way endorse or approve of illegal drug use. The information is provided on the same basis as all the other information on this site, as informational/entertainment value.

Please take the time to read these threads!

Fitness Geared Shoutbox rules

FG member signature rules

Fitness Geared Forum Rules

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f334/

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f283/

https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

BIGMOFO is offline Platinum
      Overall activity: 31.0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Re: New Drug-Like Fat Burner Under the Spotlight!

good read , might give it a try

ATTITUDES ARE CONTAGIOUS, MINE MIGHT KILL YOU!

"Goals are Dreams with Deadlines!"

Note: All of my advice and posts are merely for educational purposes I do not condone the use of steroids or any other illegal drugs. I am no doctor and my advice should be taken with a grain of salt, just like everyone else's hypothetical advice.

supasaiyan99 is offline Elite Senior Resident
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

I need a fat burner....I'm obese!!!! I haven't worked out since January!!!
      NO PAIN, NO GAIN
      KNOW PAIN, KNOW GAIN

6p6 is offline Super Moderator
      Overall activity: 29.0%
      is armed and ready...R U?

I am:
      Wtf

Level

we will see, sounds like a lot of creative writing...

jamescb77 is offline Elite FG Resident
      Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 1,098
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

has anyone acually tried this i wouldn't mind giving it a go. But a bottle only last 20 days.

daved150 is offline Platinum
      Overall activity: 4.0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by 6p6 View Post
      we will see, sounds like a lot of creative writing...
      i agree...i'd like to try that Betastaks though....read about that in musculardevelopement...looked good
      HE WHO MAKES A BEAST OF HIMSELF, GET'S RID OF THE PAIN OF BEING A MAN!!

https://www.infinitymuscle.com/forum.php

"Actually for once your actually starting sound quite logical!"-djdiggler 07/10/2007

I LOVE BOOBOOKITTY...

Testify is offline Elite FG Resident
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

The article definitely reads (is) as an advertisement. But sometimes these hyped drugs are the real deal. This is another one to keep an eye on.