anyone ever have an experience like this...
i roll up this morning to work. we have a locked gate by the road. for me to pull all the way in, i gotta pull up to the gate and basicly park halfway on the sidewalk. so, i park the car and get out to open the gate. some scrub is walking down the sidewalk and by the time i get the key out, he's up on me. as i'm unlocking it, he say "you own this sidewalk"..i say, "no...sorry. i had to pull this far up to get out of the road". he say "you ACT like you own this fukin sidewalk". i say, "just trying to open the gate sir, then i'll be moving the car and pulling in" now, i'm starting to get the feel that
a) this guy is fuked up on something..drinking, crack...something
b) he's looking for a fight

he says "your taking too much fukin time trying to unlock this gate" (already un-locked, just swinging it open). i got a little frustrated and said "listen a$$hole, there's plenty of room for you to walk by...aint like your driving a mack-fukin-truck or something...move the fuk along". he balls his fist up and i just stand there about 4 feet away looking at him. i'm not in anyway of a threating pose or anything, just kinda wondering what the fuk is up with this clown...he decides to walk around the BACK of the car, instead of between me and the front of it, but he punches the trunk lid as he walks by...i just shook my head. wtf?