Remember reading about the "red scare" this is the exact opposite.

Alex Jones doesn't have much credibility with me but when i saw this story, it concerned me enough to research it a little further. When I went to infowars, he had the document scanned in on his website [I inserted some of the images I thought were the most interesting].

Missouri Information Analysis Center (MIAC)

MIAC provides a public safety partnership consisting of local, state and federal agencies, as well as the public sector and private entities that will collect, evaluate, analyze, and disseminate information and intelligence to the agencies tasked with Homeland Security responsibilities in a timely, effective, and secure manner,” explains the MIAC website.

MIAC is part of the federal “fusion” effort now underway around the country. “As of February 2009, there were 58 fusion centers around the country.

The MIAC report does not concentrate on Muslim terrorists, but rather on the so-called “militia movement” and conflates it with supporters of Ron Paul, Chuck Baldwin, Bob Barr, the so-called patriot movement and other political activist organizations. [Think Christian conservatives are being left out; think again.] MIAC rolls in Christian Identity, white nationalism, “militant” anti-abortion activists, opposition to illegal immigration, and income tax resistance. [Hmmm. does that describe most conservatives. Ironic conservatives, generally speaking, supported the patriot act and now it has the potential to be used against them.]

https://www.infowars.com/secret-state...re-terrorists/