• Join Us!
  • 350z
  • 350z
  • 350z
  • 350z
  • 350z
  • 350z
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 350z

50Cent
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Default 350z

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • 350z
      • 350z

• 350z
      • 350z
      • 350z
      • 350z
      • 350z
      • 350z
      What you guys think of the new 350Z? I think it's a sweet looking car at a great price. I've seen some pictures of the convertible and it's awesome as well. I wish I had waited on the S2000 and gone with the Z convertible. Oh well.

NecroPhreak
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

will drive one this summer...looks nice though.

blkturbo
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

The exterior is pretty decent I guess, but the inside is too box shaped and has too much of the brushed aluminum look.....which is getting played out already since Y2K. Besides that, it doesn't have enough HP, just like the 300ZX.

4TH generation supras (93-98) STILL kick ass in style/quality inside and out and they have the HP (320 stock) to back it all up.....with GOBS of HP waiting to come from only 2K in mods!!!

https://www.angelfire.com/la3/seanscar/untitled-3.htm
      https://www.suprastuff.com/images/ppg/page_01.htm
      https://www.angelfire.com/la3/seanscar/index.html

50Cent
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

The Supra is/was an awesome car. Plus, you're absolutely right, the exterior hasn't become dated at all throughout the years. It's crazy how they hold their value too. Any word if Toyota will be bringing them back? They should have brought that back instead of the new MR2, what a POS.

gongshow is offline Elite FG Resident
      Level completed: 64%, Points required for next Level: 200
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

iVe never seen it.
      Mod @ SuperiorMuscle

"The fight is won or lost far away from witnesses—behind the lines, in the gym, and out there on the road, long before I dance under those lights."
      Muhammad Ali

blkturbo
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Originally posted by 50Cent
      The Supra is/was an awesome car. Plus, you're absolutely right, the exterior hasn't become dated at all throughout the years. It's crazy how they hold their value too. Any word if Toyota will be bringing them back? They should have brought that back instead of the new MR2, what a POS.

I feel the same way
      They have many rumors about 5th gen. supra and i have seen some pics of prototypes and shit, but I still love my car at the moment -------> '94 @ only 49K miles. I think they're supposed to have one for 2004 or 5.

Not only are they holding their value, but they COMMAND 5-10grand OVER blue book (depending on condition of course).....this has been steadily increasing just over the past 2 yrs (fast and furious is plenty to blame).
      I paid $27K before tax for mine 3yrs ago and I can TOTALLY sell it for what I paid.......it would take maybe couple of days to find a buyer (and probably not that long).

www.mkiv.com
      www.supraforums.com

50Cent
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Yeah sometimes I just look at them on eBay motors, for shits and giggles. Some people have done some sick shit to those cars.

50Cent
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

I think with the success of the Z and the upcoming RX-8 (which does nothing for me), Toyota will be convinced to bring out the Supra again.

Blackfoot is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 494
      Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Re: 350z

What you guys think of the new 350Z? I think it's a sweet looking car at a great price. I've seen some pictures of the convertible and it's awesome as well. I wish I had waited on the S2000 and gone with the Z convertible. Oh well.
      I think its definitely a sweet ride.

blkturbo
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

I think with the success of the Z and the upcoming RX-8 (which does nothing for me), Toyota will be convinced to bring out the Supra again.

Yeah, I believe for the most part (or even definitely) that Toy will release another one.....its just that i haven't bothered looking into it very much (Despite all the posts on supraforums) until I hear more definte facts - ive seen more than one prototype and heard of different release years, so....
      With Trucks/SUV's saturating the damn streets, the popular sports cars are coming (came) back, and I guess the supra will be one of them.
      Hell, the 4th gen. (93-98) supra was produced mainly to compete againgst the 91 300zx model, RX-7 model and whatever other foreign job Im forgetting....and compete/beat they did
      The only cars (in stock condition) that give the Supra a hard run are the Vipers and ZO6's.

The stock numbers for the supra are:
      0-60 = 4.6-5.0
      1/4mi = 13.1
      top speed =165ish. 175ish if computer is bypassed - even more with stonger boost/exhaust.

The most fun part about them is that there were only 12 thous. produced between 93-98.......you don't see one every damn day/wk

50Cent
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Yeah, I've noticed the lack of Supras on the street. In CA I would see them pretty often, but here in TN I've probably seen two or three in the past eighteen months or so.

jipped genes is offline VET
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 49.0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      is El Burro!

I am:
      ----

Level

Originally posted by blkturbo
      The exterior is pretty decent I guess, but the inside is too box shaped and has too much of the brushed aluminum look.....which is getting played out already since Y2K. Besides that, it doesn't have enough HP, just like the 300ZX.

4TH generation supras (93-98) STILL kick ass in style/quality inside and out and they have the HP (320 stock) to back it all up.....with GOBS of HP waiting to come from only 2K in mods!!!

https://www.angelfire.com/la3/seanscar/untitled-3.htm
      https://www.suprastuff.com/images/ppg/page_01.htm
      https://www.angelfire.com/la3/seanscar/index.html
      290 hp 250 ft# torque isn't bad for a little light car like that. they will come out with a turbo car in a couple of years that will really run. it's a lot cheaper than a supra which is a badass car too but I got to give credit where credit is due that 350 is a nice car and fast for the price.
      "SHIAT BIOTCH, thats a big ass!"

A clear concience is a sign of a bad memory.

husband of the year

moose riding maple syrup drinking flanel wearing canuck wannabe

##spiderbaby##
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

The 350z is one decent little ride. I dont care much for the brushed aluminum like blkturbo but the exterior has some high design. The car looks fantastic and although the HP pretty much blows it does an exceptional job of putting most of it to the rears. I believe it puts the highest percentage of HP to the rears of any auto under $100,000. I might get a 350z or one of those 4door small jags.

50Cent
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Here are some pictures of the convertible:

https://www.my350z.com/forum/showthre...&postid=191662

I think they did a great job with it.

blkturbo
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • 350z
      • 350z

• 350z
      • 350z
      • 350z
      • 350z
      • 350z
      • 350z
      Originally posted by jipped genes
      290 hp 250 ft# torque isn't bad for a little light car like that. they will come out with a turbo car in a couple of years that will really run. it's a lot cheaper than a supra which is a badass car too but I got to give credit where credit is due that 350 is a nice car and fast for the price.

Ummm, the blocks (tranny and rear) on 93-98 supras 'DO' handle up to 600 rear-wheel Hp easily.......and up to 800-1000hp on modded blocks drool

Just an added bonus for the 'ol Sup (it's simply OVERBUILT) :p

Also, the supra turbo weighs 3620ish pounds ----> thats a lot of weight to be throwing around.

I believe this is the website I wanna post here for the HP *****s website, hah (i may have typed it wrong)----> t04r.com