• Join Us!
  • Ok... my rant for the day.
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Ok... my rant for the day.

dixiechick
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Default Ok... my rant for the day.

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

I work in an adhesive manufacturing plant that is very small. We have a break room with vending machines, water cooler, fridge, table and chairs... you know the usual. There is no sink. When you finish with your dishes (for those of us who bring our meals), there is no place but the bathroom or the sink in the lab to rinse them out. Up until this year, I use to go directly to the gym after work, so I like to rinse my tupperware out so they don't get to smelling up the car especially in the summertime. Some puts a sign over the bathroom sink saying no to rinse dishes out in the sink. So I start rinsing them out in the lab's sink. Then a post it note goes above the sink in the lab say not to rise dishes out there. WTF??? The crap they throw down that sink, and I can't wash my tupperware out which I always wipe out with paper towel before I even rinse it. I was like F____ that and I do it any way.

This morning the plant manager comes to me and said we need to talk about you throwing food in the dumpster in the plant. I asked him if I can't throw my left overs in that dumpster and I can't throw it in the labs or office trash can then where can I throw it out? I reminded him that they took the trash cans out of the break room. He said yes, because of the smell. He runs an tells the new a-hole general manager and comes back to tell me that I have to throw it in my office trash can and take it out at the end of the day. Fine, if they want me to throw out half empty garbage and waste bags I don't care I'll do it. I go to throw my garbage bag which is tied up in the dumpster and they moved it. Now I have to walk a half empty bag of trash outside to the big dumpster in very back of the plant every day. So ****ing retarded...

What's wrong with these people that they can't provide us an adequate break room?

Am I being too petty?

I hate this place. If something doesn't give soon, someone is going to get hurt.

quirkysmilin is offline FG Diva
      Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 192
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Re: Ok... my rant for the day.

When times get rough, people get nitpicky. Some people just need to get a life!
      A faithful heart makes wishes come true.

Dzone is offline Super Moderator
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 44.0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Happy

Level
      Blog Entries

Good Grief! That totally blows. especially if its cold outside. I would keep on rinsing anyway

dixiechick
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

This place is such a joke. I can't believe I had to work here this long. I've been looking for a new job for 3 yrs now. I'm beyond my wits end. It's only a matter of time before I snap. No one should put up with the crap that goes on here.

The office manager had to have her gallbladder removed at the beginning of the month. If she had waited any longer, it was going to be emergency surgery. They acted like it was such an inconvenience for them because she missed a week of work. The boss that just resigned actually wanted her to reschedule because of something so petty. She told him she couldn't.

dixiechick
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Quote Originally Posted by Dzone View Post
      Good Grief! That totally blows. especially if its cold outside. I would keep on rinsing anyway
      Hell, it's raining and cold!

daved150 is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 4.0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by Dzone View Post
      I agree. I'd keep doing what i was doing. Fuk them
      HE WHO MAKES A BEAST OF HIMSELF, GET'S RID OF THE PAIN OF BEING A MAN!!

https://www.infinitymuscle.com/forum.php

"Actually for once your actually starting sound quite logical!"-djdiggler 07/10/2007

I LOVE BOOBOOKITTY...

BoobooKitty is offline Vixen
      Level completed: 40%, Points required for next Level: 180
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by daved150 View Post
      I agree. I'd keep doing what i was doing. Fuk them
      I also agree! I worked at a place that once asked the operations manager to reschedule her wedding! (ofcourse....she did. I told her she was stupid)
      Be Yourself - An original is always worth more than a copy!;)

All you can take with you is that which you have given away.

TheChosen1 is offline Senior Resident
      Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 825
      is Simply....the Best!

I am:
      Wtf

Level

Post Re: Ok... my rant for the day.

Quote Originally Posted by dixiechick View Post
      I hate this place. If something doesn't give soon, someone is going to get hurt.
      I can't help but read that one sentence, dixie, and get a flashback of Salt-n-Pepa's "Somebody's Get'en On My Nerves".

No DC, you're not being petty. They are. It seems as if they have everything to complain about, namely you and your after break/lunch clean up procedures, and trying to make it more difficult for you in the process. As I see it, your beloved co-workers may be jealous of you (I'm guessing your shape and/or figure) and possibly your diet, since I'm assuming you appear to be eating healthier than they are. Do the math........You're wiping out the Tupperwear before rinsing them but yet, they claim that there's food in the sinks. You've made no mention of any "smells or odors" but yet, they smell it. Maybe if you only had McDonald's or KFC bags and containers to throw away, they wouldn't have a problem with it.

I go through petty bullshit, as well. My job requires us to have a drivers license. So I see to it that if I get any type of tickets, I pay them ASAP to avoid any DMV problems. About a month ago, the supervisor called me into the office and while turning his computer screen towards me, he asks, "Is this true?" It was an email to him stating that my drivers license had expired since March of this year. I chuckled and told him, "No, for starters, how can it be expired in March if my birthday is in May?" He asked me, "When did you renew it?"
      I told him that it was renewed since April and I made a copy of the current license for proof.

For the past 4 years and because of the bullshit that I go through at that place, I downloaded DMX's "Party Mix" on my cellphone's ringtone. That way whenever my cell rings at work, they can hear, "Ya'll gonna make me lose my mind, up in here. Up in here. Ya'll gonna make me go all out, up in here. Up in here. Ya'll gonna make me act a fool, up in here. Up in here. Ya'll gonna make me lose my cool, up in here. Up in here."
      Last edited by TheChosen1; 11-12-2008 at 07:35 PM.
      Loved by some, Hated by most, but RESPECTED BY ALL

2012 APF Ca. State Champion & Double Record Holder

dixiechick
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Quote Originally Posted by TheChosen1 View Post
      I can't help but read that one sentence, dixie, and get a flashback of Salt-n-Pepa's "Somebody's Get'en On My Nerves".
      Yep... that Salt-n-Pepa's song fits me prefect!

DMX as your ring tone is classic... I love it!

There is not doubt jealousy or a control freak... I don't know what it is maybe it's because I'm a strong-outspoken woman who doesn't let them run over me. Or the fact that I have a brain and can think for myself... these men definitely have a a problem with me. It sucks because I don't go out of my way to be difficult. I don't try to cause problems or want to make people mad or upset.

I know part of the problem is that they are too damn cheap to hire a cleaning company or janitor to keep the offices clean. I mean who takes the trash can out of the break room because it smells. They put a 55 gallon drum in there for a trash can and they only want to empty once a week. What a bunch of dumb A$s. I work with total idiots.

The VP of Sales the first week he gets promoted writes a letter to our customers and at the end of it he makes a very negative comment about my marketing campaign. I told my boss I didn't appreciate him totally under minding my marketing plan. That's the way he is. He doesn't want to stick to the marketing program. He wants to go rogue and do his own thing making us look unprofessional and inconsistent.

Doink the clown is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 321
      Overall activity: 16.0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

It's simple you have TARDS for bosses.
      They can't even provide you with a sink, or a trash can?. To bad your not in the union cuz we'd throw it on the floor. I'd at least bring up to them this point and mention workers rights and how unsat the situation is.