I find it so funny and on some level very sad that this section of the board been nothing more than countless attacks on a certain candidate and when others have tried to voice what they felt and why they felt the way they do they have been yelled at called names and downright ridiculed. There is been so much crap and downright stupid misguided bull shit facts thrown out that I honestly think some if not a lot of people lost sight of what is really happening, and not have noticed the good that will/may come from this election. Look past your stupid ass keyboards and stop digging so hard for some great skeleton of someone past, and tearing apart someone plan that you really do not fully understand and take a good look at what is happening around you. We Americans are speaking out more so then ever!! Record numbers of nontraditional voters are voting, Record number of people that have never voted before are registering and voting!!
“States are reporting record registration figures. Pennsylvania has reached a high of 8.6 million registered voters, and the Indiana voter rolls show more than 470,000 new voters since the 2006 election.”
This is what is going to turn our country around, people are finally going to feel that their vote counted and the person THEY voted for was elected and they will feel good about their decision. This is what will make our country stronger and will in turn get our economy back on track, not the promise of some ones plan on taxes or health care that will probably never ever see the light of day, or if it I guarantee it will not be the exact the proposed or told us Americans. I just feel that that fact that so many are getting out voting some for the very first time is great step in the right direction for our country.