• Join Us!
  • Obama loss = Civil War
  • Obama loss = Civil War
  • Obama loss = Civil War
  • Obama loss = Civil War
  • Obama loss = Civil War
  • Obama loss = Civil War
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Obama loss = Civil War

Klash is offline Elite FG Resident
      Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 184
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Obama loss = Civil War

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • Obama loss = Civil War
      • Obama loss = Civil War

• Obama loss = Civil War
      • Obama loss = Civil War
      • Obama loss = Civil War
      • Obama loss = Civil War
      • Obama loss = Civil War
      • Obama loss = Civil War
      [This Democrat is pissed at the police state Bush has built, yet thinks Obama is the solution? WTF Is she opposed to the police state in general or just opposed to a Republican controlling the police state? I'm guessing because of her endorsement it is more of who controls it.

I know advocates of limited government have been using the word Revolution for a while but now the Dems are speaking of it too. Which makes you wonder - is it inevitable or at the very least can we get our freedoms back without one? What do you think?
      ]

Erica Jong Tells Italians Obama Loss 'Will Spark the Second American Civil War. Blood Will Run in the Streets'

It seems that the final days of the presidential campaign have made Erica Jong and her friends more than a little anxious.

A few days ago, Jong, the author and self-described feminist, gave an interview to the Italian daily Corriere della Sera, the choicest bits of which were brought to my attention by the reliably sharp-eyed Christian Rocca, the U.S. correspondent of Il Foglio, who published excerpts on his Camillo blog. Basically, Jong says her fear that Obama might lose the election has developed into an "obsession. A paralyzing terror. An anxious fever that keeps you awake at night." She also says that her friends Jane Fonda and Naomi Wolf are extremely worried that Obama will be sabotaged by Republican dirty tricks, and that if an Obama loss indeed comes to pass, the result will be a second American Civil War.

Here's a translation of Jong's more spirited quotes to the Milan-based Corriere, as selected by Rocca.

"The record shows that voting machines in America are rigged."

"My friends Ken Follett and Susan Cheever are extremely worried. Naomi Wolf calls me every day. Yesterday, Jane Fonda sent me an email to tell me that she cried all night and can't cure her ailing back for all the stress that has reduces her to a bundle of nerves."

"My back is also suffering from spasms, so much so that I had to see an acupuncturist and get prescriptions for Valium."

"After having stolen the last two elections, the Republican Mafia…"

"If Obama loses it will spark the second American Civil War. Blood will run in the streets, believe me. And it's not a coincidence that President Bush recalled soldiers from Iraq for Dick Cheney to lead against American citizens in the streets."

"Bush has transformed America into a police state, from torture to the imprisonment of reporters, to the Patriot Act."

She also laments that not all of America's men of letters share her devotion to Obama.

"Tom Wolfe and John Updike are men of the right and Philip Roth is at this point a hermit who leads a monastic life in Connecticut, far from everything and everybody."

Luckily, she said there is her and Michael Chabon, who, she says, have "taken the place of Susan Sontag and Norman Mailer respectively."

They have the same political sensibilities, she said, but a better "sense of humor."

3Vandoo is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 11.0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Re: Obama loss = Civil War

oh my!
      three doodoo is back! Hide your women!

firstenrgy is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 73%, Points required for next Level: 270
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by Klash View Post
      [This Democrat is pissed at the police state Bush has built, yet thinks Obama is the solution? WTF Is she opposed to the police state in general or just opposed to a Republican controlling the police state? I'm guessing because of her endorsement it is more of who controls it.

I know advocates of limited government have been using the word Revolution for a while but now the Dems are speaking of it too. Which makes you wonder - is it inevitable or at the very least can we get our freedoms back without one? What do you think?
      ]

Erica Jong Tells Italians Obama Loss 'Will Spark the Second American Civil War. Blood Will Run in the Streets'

It seems that the final days of the presidential campaign have made Erica Jong and her friends more than a little anxious.

A few days ago, Jong, the author and self-described feminist, gave an interview to the Italian daily Corriere della Sera, the choicest bits of which were brought to my attention by the reliably sharp-eyed Christian Rocca, the U.S. correspondent of Il Foglio, who published excerpts on his Camillo blog. Basically, Jong says her fear that Obama might lose the election has developed into an "obsession. A paralyzing terror. An anxious fever that keeps you awake at night." She also says that her friends Jane Fonda and Naomi Wolf are extremely worried that Obama will be sabotaged by Republican dirty tricks, and that if an Obama loss indeed comes to pass, the result will be a second American Civil War.

Here's a translation of Jong's more spirited quotes to the Milan-based Corriere, as selected by Rocca.

"The record shows that voting machines in America are rigged."

"My friends Ken Follett and Susan Cheever are extremely worried. Naomi Wolf calls me every day. Yesterday, Jane Fonda sent me an email to tell me that she cried all night and can't cure her ailing back for all the stress that has reduces her to a bundle of nerves."

"My back is also suffering from spasms, so much so that I had to see an acupuncturist and get prescriptions for Valium."

"After having stolen the last two elections, the Republican Mafia…"

"If Obama loses it will spark the second American Civil War. Blood will run in the streets, believe me. And it's not a coincidence that President Bush recalled soldiers from Iraq for Dick Cheney to lead against American citizens in the streets."

"Bush has transformed America into a police state, from torture to the imprisonment of reporters, to the Patriot Act."

She also laments that not all of America's men of letters share her devotion to Obama.

"Tom Wolfe and John Updike are men of the right and Philip Roth is at this point a hermit who leads a monastic life in Connecticut, far from everything and everybody."

Luckily, she said there is her and Michael Chabon, who, she says, have "taken the place of Susan Sontag and Norman Mailer respectively."

They have the same political sensibilities, she said, but a better "sense of humor."
      Liberals are so amusing! Since jane fonda is popping pills to deal with this election... Boy, i'm concerned, She should worry about how she gave aid and comfort to the enemy during the vietnam conflict and take enough pills to rid us of her liberal arse.

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

SCREW JANE FONDA AND HER PILLS. WHAT A DUMB ASS
      Disclaimer: Steroid use is illegal in a vast number of countries around the world. This is not without reason. Steroids should only be used when prescribed by your doctor and under close supervision. Steroid use is not to be taken lightly and we do not in any way endorse or approve of illegal drug use. The information is provided on the same basis as all the other information on this site, as informational/entertainment value.

Please take the time to read these threads!

Fitness Geared Shoutbox rules

FG member signature rules

Fitness Geared Forum Rules

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f334/

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f283/

https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

daved150 is offline Platinum
      Overall activity: 4.0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

THE STREETS WILL RUN WITH BLOOD!!!!!!!! give me a fukin break....i thaught just us republicans were allowed to use fear mongering??? wtf?
      HE WHO MAKES A BEAST OF HIMSELF, GET'S RID OF THE PAIN OF BEING A MAN!!

https://www.infinitymuscle.com/forum.php

"Actually for once your actually starting sound quite logical!"-djdiggler 07/10/2007

I LOVE BOOBOOKITTY...

horsepwr is offline Elite Senior Resident
      Overall activity: 8.0%
      is just chillin

I am:
      Happy

Level

The first part of that article caught my attention, talking about the Dems now using the word 'revolution'. I think what's happened is some of the Ron Paul supporters have loaded aboard the Obama band wagon. Now, how in the hell you can go from supporting Ron Paul to Obama is something I can't understand. I can't even come up with an analogy to compare that to for example of how rediculously whacky that is. It's down-right almost comical...Ron Paul...err...Barack Obama. Talk about confused.

But what an article. Some Obama supporters are a trip. They're literally claiming physical and mental sickness!? Come on people. Control yourselves. "Blood will run in the streets"? jeeze, not that old cliche. Have these people lost their minds? Oh I forgot. That was Jane Fonda. Her, like most of Hollywood's people, apparently have indeed lost their minds, and/or have no grasp on real America.

That was a fun read Klash. And another good example of the Obama supoorter.
      I have a quick story. This morning at a convenience store, I heard a woman telling another woman about how her Obama sign keeps getting shot up, and how she is gonna get her AK-47 after the culprits. I thought 'too perfect'. I interupted saying, "I'm sorry, but did I just hear you say that you have an Obama sign getting shot at?" She responds, "Yes. Right on the edge of my property. And I live way out in the country. I just put a new one out and it got shot up again." Then thankfully, here it came, she said, "They won't like it when I get my AK-47 after their asses" all redneckish, which of coarse was the line I hoped she'd repeat. Without pause I said , "Well, Obama is gonna take that AK-47 away from you." Another man chimed in agreeing with me and mentioned the statement about 'only criminals having guns', the lady said "Then I'll be a criminal too then", so I just added, "So you want bigger government, with more laws." She didn't know how to respond and just babbled about something off subject as I left. Another good example of the Obama supporter.
      1 up

Go Gators

deepsouth
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • Obama loss = Civil War
      • Obama loss = Civil War

• Obama loss = Civil War
      • Obama loss = Civil War
      • Obama loss = Civil War
      • Obama loss = Civil War
      • Obama loss = Civil War
      • Obama loss = Civil War
      Obama loss = Civil War
      well did I mention all the guns and ammo I just purchased??? if there is blood- it won't belong to my family!!
      You see even my 10yr old is a good shot-LOL