• Join Us!
  • Joe Biden
  • Joe Biden
  • Joe Biden
  • Joe Biden
  • Joe Biden
  • Joe Biden
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Joe Biden

Merc is offline Elite FG Resident
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Joe Biden

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • Joe Biden
      • Joe Biden

• Joe Biden
      • Joe Biden
      • Joe Biden
      • Joe Biden
      • Joe Biden
      • Joe Biden
      wasnt he one of the senators that helped push the steroid scandals in baseball and called it unamerican and help get to the situation we are at today with gear??

daved150 is offline Platinum
      Overall activity: 4.0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Re: Joe Biden

Quote Originally Posted by Merc View Post
      wasnt he one of the senators that helped push the steroid scandals in baseball and called it unamerican and help get to the situation we are at today with gear??
      YES
      YES
      YES
      YES
      YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he's the fukin tool that stood up and claimed that he was a "pretty good ball player in collage" and, basicly, he feels robbed that becouse he didnt do steroids like the rest of them, it kept him out of the pro's!!!
      LMFAO!!!! fuknuts could inject the physer group and not hit like a fukin pro!!!

he shoulda teamed with Al "father of the internet" Gore!!!
      talk about a dream team!! (2 guy's dreaming)
      HE WHO MAKES A BEAST OF HIMSELF, GET'S RID OF THE PAIN OF BEING A MAN!!

https://www.infinitymuscle.com/forum.php

"Actually for once your actually starting sound quite logical!"-djdiggler 07/10/2007

I LOVE BOOBOOKITTY...

956Vette
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Joseph Biden Criminalized Anabolic Steroids with Harsher Penalties for Steroid Users
      Posted on 13:02 August 26th, 2008 by Millard Baker

Advocates of steroid law reform are very disappointed that Democratic presidential candidate Barrack Obama selected Senator Joseph Biden as his vice presidential nominee. Senator Biden was the chief architect of the Anabolic Steroid Control Act of 1990 that criminalized the possession of anabolic steroids for non-medical purposes. Biden also wrote the Anabolic Steroid Control Act of 2004 which opened the door for significantly harsher penalties for steroid possession and steroid distribution; this has resulted in the increased prosecution of steroid users over the past few years who are treated as dangerous criminals with the worst penalties for the non-medical use of steroids in history. Senator Biden has been on his anti-steroid crusade for almost two decades.

Steroid law expert Rick Collins revealed in testimony to the United States Sentencing Commission that the typical non-medical steroid users has been misrepresented to the public and to legislators.

The “typical” steroid user has been presented as fitting one of two profiles: either the million dollar sports star, or the hapless teenager seeking to emulate him…

The overwhelming majority were gainfully employed, health conscious adult males, between 25 and 45 years of age, using hormones not for athletic performance but to improve their appearance. These users typically are non-smokers who follow exercise routines including both strenuous weight training and cardio programs, and adhere to healthful diets. Do they put too high a premium on superficial appearances? In my opinion, absolutely. Are they overcompensating for underlying self-esteem issues? Perhaps, in many cases. Are they assuming risks that might potentially be harmful to them? Probably, yes, as do smokers, drinkers, and extreme sports enthusiasts. But however misguided we may judge nonmedical users of these hormones to be, I seriously question whether they are the sort of dangerous criminals deserving of extended prison terms…

Their motivation, whether labeled as vanity or an excessive quest for self-improvement, is unlike the motivation that drives the use of every other controlled substance. However misguided steroid use without medical supervision may be, it is long-range, goal-oriented behavior. Steroid users are the virtual antithesis of the typical drug offender.

Yet Senator Joseph Biden had no problem criminalizing anabolic steroid use for gainfully employed, largely white collar, middle class, otherwise law-abiding steroid users. Those who have seen the steroid documentary Bigger Stronger Faster were given a glimpse of Senator Biden’s deep-seated psychological antipathy toward steroid users. Joe Biden is angry he was not good enough to make the baseball team and wants revenge.

Senator Biden has admitted that his anti-steroid zealotry originated with his failure to make the sports team in college; he was certain he was outperformed by some steroid user! As a senator, he has used his power and influence to get back at those superior athletes in sports who may have been using steroids. Of course, he is only figuratively punishing those athletes from his college days by criminalizing anabolic steroids for all individuals who use steroids for non-medical purposes.

Rick Collins sent me an email shortly after the announcement of Biden as Obama’s VP nominee with a link to Radley Balko’s disappointment over the Biden nomination.

Biden has sponsored more damaging drug war legislation than any Democrat in Congress. Hate the way federal prosecutors use RICO laws to take aim at drug offenders? Thank Biden. How about the abomination that is federal asset forfeiture laws? Thank Biden. Think federal prosecutors have too much power in drug cases? Thank Biden. Think the title of a “Drug Czar” is sanctimonious and silly? Thank Biden, who helped create the position (and still considers it an accomplishment worth boasting about). Tired of the ridiculous steroids hearings in Congress? Thank Biden, who led the effort to make steroids a Schedule 3 drug, and has been among the blowhardiest of the blowhards when it comes to sports and performance enhancing drugs. (emphasis added)

I agree that Barrack Obama’s nomination of Senator Joseph Biden is the worst possible pick for those of us interested in reform of anabolic steroid law. We know he is prone to exaggerating (the dangers and side effects of anabolic steroids) when he is angry but that is no excuse. We do not feel that federal drug policy, and specifically steroid law, should be based on the exaggerations of an angry man!

Merc is offline Elite FG Resident
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

So we have biden that has been fighting steroids for 20 years doesnt seem like anyone from here would vote with his name on a ticket...

JsJs24 is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 17
      is web surfing

I am:
      Awesome

Level

More reason to say no to Biden! lol
      Government is not reason; it is not eloquent; it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master. George Washington

I do not condone the use of, nor do I use anabolic or androgenic steroids. My participation on these boards is for informational purposes only. I have done extensive research of AAS and enjoy discussing them for role playing enjoyment.

gator_mclusky is offline Established Resident
      Level completed: 40%, Points required for next Level: 242
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

He's also the one that belittles our Commanders talking down to them like they are children when the Generals have to show up for Senate hearings to ask for things like....."Funding the Troops" which Biden was against also!!!!!!!!

He's a Cancer in the Senate!!!!!!!

gator

daved150 is offline Platinum
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • Joe Biden
      • Joe Biden

• Joe Biden
      • Joe Biden
      • Joe Biden
      • Joe Biden
      • Joe Biden
      • Joe Biden
      i wonder if being the "it" thing to do (going after steroids), and the fact media stirrs so much shyt with the subject, that obama picked him for his supposed popularity or whatever with parents?
      HE WHO MAKES A BEAST OF HIMSELF, GET'S RID OF THE PAIN OF BEING A MAN!!

https://www.infinitymuscle.com/forum.php

"Actually for once your actually starting sound quite logical!"-djdiggler 07/10/2007

I LOVE BOOBOOKITTY...