• Join Us!
  • Is Mccain in bed with Insurance Companies????
  • Join Us!

• Get the Fitness Geared Forum App Now!

• Join Us!
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is Mccain in bed with Insurance Companies????

Dzone is offline Super Moderator
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 44.0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Happy

Level
      Blog Entries

Default Is Mccain in bed with Insurance Companies????

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

Honestly, havent had the time to investigate these accusations so I thought I would ask here. Many people dont realize just how bad Insurance companies are royally screwing people over. Denying benefits to their insureds is just part of doing business. It is a FACT that insurance companies love republicans because republicans push legislation that takes away consumer rights and gives the insurance companies unregulated power. Insurance company CEOs are making $$$MILLIONS while consumers are being screwed out of medical benefits they "thought" they had.

So, is it true that insurance companies LOVE Mccain? He is being accused of giving them tax breaks as well as accepting their campaign money. I hope that is NOT true.

Can anyone verify the extent of pharmaceutical companies and oil companies support of Mccain or Obama? Like they say "Follow the $$$$"...If one just follows who is giving money to who, it will reveal a lot about that candidate and who he secretely will be partial to when it comes to legislation.

Anyway, thanks.

This user has no status.

I am:
      Happy

Level
      Blog Entries

Default Re: Is Mccain in bed with Insurance Companies????

Ok, well, in the meantime, Ive been looking in to this issue. This is what Im talking about!!!Looks like Mccain is woefully bad when it comes to children with cleft palates getting surgery paid for. Does he even care????...It's all about helping his insurance friends make more money. This is enough to investigate Mccain and his Insurance Lobbyist pals in washington.

This user has no status.

I am:
      Happy

Level
      Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dzone View Post
      Ok, well, in the meantime, Ive been looking in to this issue. This is what Im talking about!!!Looks like Mccain is woefully bad when it comes to children with cleft palates getting surgery paid for. Does he even care????...It's all about helping his insurance friends make more money. This is enough to investigate Mccain and his Insurance Lobbyist pals in washington.
      oops
      https://wonkroom.thinkprogress.org/20...8/mccain-jake/

This user has no status.

I am:
      Happy

Level
      Blog Entries

UPDATE: Covering the same exchange, the Wall Street Journal also pointed out that “left unsaid was that McCain’s health plan is designed to WEAKEN STATE REGULATIONS like the one in Florida that, like 14 other states, mandates that insurance companies cover treatment for cleft palates.”

ok, theres my answer...Lets also not forget the veterans medical benefits that mccain voted down

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Overall activity: 0%
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

WELL BEFORE YOU POST SOMETHING DO YOUR RESEARCH AND DID YOU FORGET WHEN MCCAIN ADOPTED HIS DAUGHTER SHE HAD A CLEFT PROBLEM DZONE DID YOU KNOW THAT. AND NICE SITE WHERE YOU GOT IT FROM
      Disclaimer: Steroid use is illegal in a vast number of countries around the world. This is not without reason. Steroids should only be used when prescribed by your doctor and under close supervision. Steroid use is not to be taken lightly and we do not in any way endorse or approve of illegal drug use. The information is provided on the same basis as all the other information on this site, as informational/entertainment value.

Please take the time to read these threads!

Fitness Geared Shoutbox rules

FG member signature rules

Fitness Geared Forum Rules

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f334/

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f283/

https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

DZONE YOU AMAZE ME MCCAIN HATER. THIS IS FROM MCCAINS WEBSITE

A Specific Plan of Action: Ensuring Care for Higher Risk Patients

John McCain's Plan Cares For The Traditionally Uninsurable. John McCain understands that those without prior group coverage and those with pre-existing conditions have the most difficulty on the individual market, and we need to make sure they get the high-quality coverage they need.

John McCain Will Work With States To Establish A Guaranteed Access Plan. As President, John McCain will work with governors to develop a best practice model that states can follow - a Guaranteed Access Plan or GAP - that would reflect the best experience of the states to ensure these patients have access to health coverage. One approach would establish a nonprofit corporation that would contract with insurers to cover patients who have been denied insurance and could join with other state plans to enlarge pools and lower overhead costs. There would be reasonable limits on premiums, and assistance would be available for Americans below a certain income level.

John McCain Will Promote Proper Incentives. John McCain will work with Congress, the governors, and industry to make sure this approach is funded adequately and has the right incentives to reduce costs such as disease management, individual case management, and health and wellness programs.
      Disclaimer: Steroid use is illegal in a vast number of countries around the world. This is not without reason. Steroids should only be used when prescribed by your doctor and under close supervision. Steroid use is not to be taken lightly and we do not in any way endorse or approve of illegal drug use. The information is provided on the same basis as all the other information on this site, as informational/entertainment value.

This user has no status.

I am:
      Happy

Level
      Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by FUZO View Post
      DZONE YOU AMAZE ME MCCAIN HATER. THIS IS FROM MCCAINS WEBSITE

A Specific Plan of Action: Ensuring Care for Higher Risk Patients

John McCain's Plan Cares For The Traditionally Uninsurable. John McCain understands that those without prior group coverage and those with pre-existing conditions have the most difficulty on the individual market, and we need to make sure they get the high-quality coverage they need.

John McCain Will Work With States To Establish A Guaranteed Access Plan. As President, John McCain will work with governors to develop a best practice model that states can follow - a Guaranteed Access Plan or GAP - that would reflect the best experience of the states to ensure these patients have access to health coverage. One approach would establish a nonprofit corporation that would contract with insurers to cover patients who have been denied insurance and could join with other state plans to enlarge pools and lower overhead costs. There would be reasonable limits on premiums, and assistance would be available for Americans below a certain income level.

John McCain Will Promote Proper Incentives. John McCain will work with Congress, the governors, and industry to make sure this approach is funded adequately and has the right incentives to reduce costs such as disease management, individual case management, and health and wellness programs.
      YOU AMAZE ME FUZO. YOU SHOULDNT GET MAD WHEN SOMEONE IS RESEARCHING SOMETHING AND TRYING TO FIND ANSWERS, BUT YOU DO..WHY DO YOU GET MAD WHEN ANYONE POSTS SOMETHING THAT ISNT FLATTERING TO YOUR GUY?????...WHAT YOUVE POSTED IS VAGUE AND DOES NOT GIVE ANY SPECIFICS..OBVIOUSLY THIS IS PUT OUT BY MCCAINS CAMP BECAUSE IT DOESNT ANSWER ANYTHING...KEEP EVERYONE CONFUSED AND IN THE DARK...EXPLAIN WHY MCCAIN COULDNT TELL THIS KIDS FATHER IF HIS CLEFT PALATE WOULD BE FIXED. EXPLAIN HOW MCCAIN VOTED AGAINSTR VETERANS MEDICAL BENEFITS...YOU CANT HATE PEOPLE ON THIS BOARD FUZO FOR NOT AGREEING WITH YOU 100%...YOU SHOULD ALLOW OPEN DISCUSSION AND NOT TRY TO STIFLE IT...YOU CALL ME A MCCAIN HATER..WELL, IM CLOSER TO VOTING FOR HIM THAN ANY OTHER CANDIDATE BUT WHEN I SEE MCCAIN BACKERS SPEWING HATE IT MAKES IT HARDER TO SUPPORT THE MAN

This user has no status.

I am:
      Happy

Level
      Blog Entries

ok, HERE IS A COPY AND PASTE..YOU ALWAYS REPRIMAND ME FOR POSTING UNKIND THINGS ABOUT MCCAIN AND THAT I DONT DO ANY RESEARCH...OK, HERE FUZO, EXPLAIN THIS:
      While Jake’s father related his story, McCain “nodded intently” –- but failed to tell him that Jake would not get coverage under his health care plan.
      John McCain’s plan would not guarantee coverage to people with pre-existing conditions – a category that includes Jake, as well as anyone with cancer, diabetes, or even hay fever.

In fact, under McCain’s plan, insurance companies would get much broader latitude than they currently have to decide who to cover and who not to cover. Since people with pre-existing conditions are expensive for companies to cover, they’d get left out in the cold.

DOESNT MATTER TO YOU I GUESS FUZO. INSURANCE COMPANIES ARE DESTROYING LIVES FUZO. DESTROYING LIVES.

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

see dzone take the caps off ive said to you before with politics we have opur opinions and I told you when I leave the forum I forget about it so undo the caps. if you really see the answers to mccains vet thing it would explain it better to you. see thats why i get upset because people will post things and not find the real truth and will think what ever they read is true. second did ya read his health plan

John McCain understands that those without prior group coverage and those with pre-existing conditions have the most difficulty on the individual market, and we need to make sure they get the high-quality coverage they need.

see when you go to lioberal sites and find something instead of posting it real quick take 20-30 minutes and dig for the truth not on liberal anti mccain sites find the real truth. just like obamas tax plan about the 95% is true did you atch that video/ you tell me how it can work

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

DOESNT MATTER TO YOU I GUESS FUZO. INSURANCE COMPANIES ARE DESTROYING LIVES FUZO. DESTROYING LIVES
      you only beleive what you sometimes want to on certian sites. And rest assure if obama wins that health care you say will be even worse.and for the record when was that article written about the cleft. see during certian years of mccain there were somethings he had to vote on and some things that have to wait thats with any president dzone . but beleive me i will educate myself on this cleft thing and will tell you what I find out

This user has no status.

I am:
      Happy

Level
      Blog Entries

Well, Im a lot more critical of the guy who I could possibly vote for. Yes, I read his health plan. It is vague and general so as to not reveal anything specific. Keep the people in the dark.
      Ok, so its ok to post negative news about mccain as long as it is from conservative sites? Ok, there are plenty of conservatives who think mccain is the worst candidate in history.

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

you can post info from anywhere dzone itsa just that liberal sites always trash mccain

This user has no status.

I am:
      Happy

Level
      Blog Entries

He says he believes in duty, honor and country. Maybe more than he does in any specific ideas.

But does he really believe in those things?When he's one of the primary legislators who created a law(mccain-Feingold) further entrenching incumbent politicians, at the obvious cost of some of the most sacred liberties guaranteed by the Constitution, how on earth can anyone think that he believes in honor or his country?

Perhaps he felt it was his duty to protect the Washington establishment over and above his sacred, sworn oath to the Constitution.

Maybe that's his definition of "honor".

This user has no status.

I am:
      Happy

Level
      Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by FUZO View Post
      you can post info from anywhere dzone itsa just that liberal sites always trash mccain
      Thank Fuzo. Of course they will. There are a lot of conservatives out there who are trashing the hell out of mccain...Im sorry Im not buying into the guy Fuzo. I have always been a conservative republican, but am sick and tired of washington politics as usual and this guy hasnt shown me he is going to be any different...He is really good at being vague with his comments...This country needs to know the truth, not slick washington style answers

This user has no status.

I am:
      Happy

Level
      Blog Entries

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

There are many mccain issues that strike a nerve with Conservatives. McCain-Feingold for silencing political speech of the individual by limiting political contributions, while leaving the door wide open to 527 organizations such as MoveOn.org and labor union funded Political Action Committees (PACs). McCain-Kennedy for its amnesty provisions that reward criminal behavior, McCain-Lieberman for its punitive aspects in the name of radical environmentalism, and McCain-Kennedy-Edwards for rewarding trial lawyers such as John Edwards himself while penalizing doctors, hospitals, and tobacco companies without regard to the impact on the economy, the health care of regular Americans, and jobs.
      McCain-Kennedy-Edwards profits plaintiffs and trial lawyers at the expense of jobs and more importantly higher medical bills.

Im not trying to be a jerk, Fuzo, Im just stating some facts about this republican who is really hard for many conservatives to support.