MMA fans around the world knew that at some point UFC president Dana White would comment on EliteXC’s current situation and he has, via the Boston Herald. Here’s the quote:

“It disgusts me. I’ve been busting my (expletive) for 10 years flying all over the planet to show everybody what a great sport this is and what amazing people are involved in it. Then CBS throws this guy who fights at people’s barbecues on the main event because they’re trying to compete with us, and he gets knocked out in (14) seconds by a guy who didn’t win ‘The Ultimate Fighter’ and couldn’t fight in the UFC. Then the guy turns around the next day and says, ‘The promoters actually paid me to not go to the ground with this guy. They paid me to stand up,’ which I’m pretty sure is illegal…. (Slice is) a joke. It was bound to happen. These guys have lost $60 million trying to get this thing off the ground. They’re building their promotion around a guy who can’t fight. It’s kind of (expletive) stupid, isn’t it? You’re in the fight business and you’re building your business around a guy who can’t fight…. When dirty people go out and do stuff like that, it hurts. Promoters have a bad rap as it is because of the last 100 years of boxing. We actually started to turn that around and were doing the right things and then you have these guys coming out and doing (expletive) like that. It hurts us.”
Here are some of his thoughts on Kimbo:

UFC president Dana White was in an article in the USA today, and spoke candidly(as he always does) about Kevin”Kimbo Slice” Ferguson. Here’s the quote:

“I think you’re going to see him fighting at barbecues again.

I wasn’t going to offer Kimbo Slice a chance to fight in the UFC — but a chance to fight his way on to Ultimate Fighter. If you want to be in the UFC, go do the reality show,” said White.”

White was then asked about if the offer would stand even after Kimbo’s loss, and he replied, “Maybe.”

White is smart enough to realize that while Slice might not be good enough to directly enter the Octagon, he is a ratings bonanza, and TUF could certainly use the drama, and the viewers that Slice would bring. Will it happen? Doubtful.
I agree with Dana 100%