I'm just on the verge of hyperventilating today is the 9th and quarterly taxes are due the 15th. I faxed over a payroll report to our account a couple of days ago and notta... I haven't heard back from him and we've had trouble get him to return our calls. He's assistant told me that he let everyone in his office go and is doing all the work himself.

To top that off... I haven't seen anything from our state tax refund. I went to the website in July to check on it. I entered my SS# and nothing wasn't valid... then I entered my husband's... not valid. I got the tax form and took the number off it. My SS# was wrong 1111-22-3333 isn't even a valid SS#. This was in July the accountant was suppose to be taking care of it. When I entered my husband's number on the state website, it said the check was going out in 2 wks.... that was 6 wks ago and still no check. I called the tax office... that SOB got my husband's SS# wrong too, so now our refund is being held hostage until we can prove that it belongs to us. I have my SS card, but he doesn't have his. Now we've got to apply for him a new card...

meanwhile the account hasn't returned my calls.... I've still got to figure out how to do payroll taxes for both state and federal before Oct 15th....

I think my head is going to explode....