• Join Us!
  • john mccain own worst enemy
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: john mccain own worst enemy

trip is offline Elite FG Resident
      Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 321
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default john mccain own worst enemy

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

john mccain has the worst communication weakness of a leader

80% of his communication is declarative, and final

his favorite phrase is " I KNOW ............" insert whatever he feels like

fwiw, that is also how a school yard bully talks

why is it bad, it turn off 60% of people immediately because no one is all knowing, at least 60% of people believe no one is all knowing

the art of knowing, he knows not

Klash is offline Elite FG Resident
      Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 184
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Re: john mccain own worst enemy

no, his favorite phrase is "My friends..."

McCain is a dick - I've always hated McCain. If you went back on this board and looked at my posts before his run for president you would see me doing nothing but calling him a dick.

I agree he is a bully. I think he enjoys having the power to piss republicans off - that seems to be when he comes alive, during controversial issues that he reaches across the aisle on - he likes the attention of being a Maverick more than he likes being a Maverick. He holds grudges and he is dangerous for America but we know how dangerous he is.

Obama is a well spoken, deceitful, Marxist and aren't all Marxists that way. I mean seriously who would support Marxism if they were open about what it meant. They stick to the positive propaganda and throughout history Marxism is always sold as hope. Coincidence - I don't think so.

Hating Bush and voting for Obama is like hating brute force but then voting for more of it.

Dzone is offline Super Moderator
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 44.0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Happy

Level
      Blog Entries

Trip, thats very observant of you and I believe you. It hasnt come out quite yet, but there are a TON of people totally turned off by his behavior on Tuesday night. Bullyish, bellicose, pugnacious...choos e the word. I know a guy who was a die Hard mccain fan. sending out annoying emails to hundreds of peeps everyday bad mouthing obama and praising mccain. After tuesday, he is totally changed. He said he was really put off by mccain and said he was MEAN Spirited, condescending, and disrespectful. He now says he is voting for bahama.

Go figure.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

klash,

i had not remembered that

you know i read all of your posts, and seriously consider them

yet, in maybe a hundred where u talk of this marxist stuff, i for the life of me cannot make the connection, and i try

i just state that so you know, most don't even try let alone hear what u are saying

i may be nieve, and i may be decieved in the end, yet, i play my own hand in all aspects of life

i want someone smart in da whitehouse, period end of story

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by Dzone View Post
      Trip, thats very observant of you and I believe you. It hasnt come out quite yet, but there are a TON of people totally turned off by his behavior on Tuesday night. Bullyish, bellicose, pugnacious...choos e the word. I know a guy who was a die Hard mccain fan. sending out annoying emails to hundreds of peeps everyday bad mouthing obama and praising mccain. After tuesday, he is totally changed. He said he was really put off by mccain and said he was MEAN Spirited, condescending, and disrespectful. He now says he is voting for bahama.

Go figure.
      Yeah, ideology should have nothing to do with; just whether your nice to the guy that is representing anti-capitalism. America's intelligence level is really more concerning than who is going to be the next president.

This user has no status.

I am:
      Happy

Level
      Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Klash View Post
      no, his favorite phrase is "My friends..."

McCain is a dick - I've always hated McCain. If you went back on this board and looked at my posts before his run for president you would see me doing nothing but calling him a dick.

I agree he is a bully. I think he enjoys having the power to piss republicans off - that seems to be when he comes alive, during controversial issues that he reaches across the aisle on - he likes the attention of being a Maverick more than he likes being a Maverick. He holds grudges and he is dangerous for America but we know how dangerous he is.

Obama is a well spoken, deceitful, Marxist and aren't all Marxists that way. I mean seriously who would support Marxism if they were open about what it meant. They stick to the positive propaganda and throughout history Marxism is always sold as hope. Coincidence - I don't think so.

Hating Bush and voting for Obama is like hating brute force but then voting for more of it.
      Haha, this came in right after I hit send. I agree Klash. It is hard not to notice that with mccain. yes, he likes to say 'My friend" after each denigrating comment he makes to obama. Its his way of being a schoolyard bully. Condescending as well. Mccain needs to part with his "Im a fighter!!!" persona. It does not serve him well at all. Yup, he likes being called a maverick, but his history of coddling lobbyists says "politics as usual".
      Spot on with obama. that dude has a smoooth calm way that is endearing to folks. That makes him more dnagerous....

This user has no status.

I am:
      Happy

Level
      Blog Entries

America's intelligence level is really more concerning than who is going to be the next president.
      Thats whats scary. In ten years, there will be books written about this period of American history. I think an appropriate title of a book will be "WHILE AMERICA SLEPT"...its happening right before our very eyes and few seem to notice or care.

BABY1 is offline Mrs FUZO
      Awards:
      Blog Award
      is is planting seeds

I am:
      Happy

Level
      Blog Entries

Yeah, Obama is a smooth talk and if he gets in office, just wait and see how he does not accomplish what he said he would.
      Veritas Vos Liberabit

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by trip View Post
      klash,

i had not remembered that

you know i read all of your posts, and seriously consider them

yet, in maybe a hundred where u talk of this marxist stuff, i for the life of me cannot make the connection, and i try

i just state that so you know, most don't even try let alone hear what u are saying

i may be nieve, and i may be decieved in the end, yet, i play my own hand in all aspects of life

i want someone smart in da whitehouse, period end of story
      Alright trip.

Lets act as if you are evaluating a nameless man. What we know is he's very intelligent, introspective and philosophical (you know he is conscious of his life's philosophy but you do not know what it is). He's vague for some reason but he does make a few statements that give you some clues on his core beliefs, there is also a paper trail that can give you clues as to his beliefs. Some of his insightful statements are:

"They call this the Ownership Society [Capitalism], but what it really means is - you're on your own."
      [...and the alternative to an ownership society? ..a communal society.]

“We’ll ensure that economic justice is served…That’s what this election is about.” [What is economic justice? Taken in context with the rest of Obama (see below) - it sounds as if being successful and rich is an injustice remedied by the government. ]

"..an inadequate regulatory system was partly responsible for the crisis." [Thus, from this perspective, more government authority and regulation is the answer and that is what was exactly responsible for this economic crisis. Freddie Mac, Fannie Mae and the Community Reinvestment Act were intentional attempts at government regulating the market and this is what caused our economic crisis in the first place - not inadequate or deregulation.]

To offer a context..
      These are quotes from a man, that from his own words, had an affinity for his communist professors during college and stated that a card carrying communist had a decisive influence in his life. We know he has attended a black theology chruch for over 20 year. His voting record is the most liberal one in the senate and he has extremely liberal (and violent) associations.

Now if you were given all this information on a nameless man - what conclusions would you draw.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by Dzone View Post
      Thats whats scary. In ten years, there will be books written about this period of American history. I think an appropriate title of a book will be "WHILE AMERICA SLEPT"...its happening right before our very eyes and few seem to notice or care.
      No $hit...this will definitely turn out to be the beginning of an American dark period.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

if he was nameless and a piece of paper you'd have negative connotations

what would you think of a man who sang bomb bomb iran

the thing is you know the man, 60% of communication is body language, so you end up getting a feel for him

i have never ever gotten the sense he is against rich people, success, etc.

you did make a good point, and made me think, kudos

This user has no status.

I am:
      Happy

Level
      Blog Entries

Alright trip.

Lets act as if you are evaluating a nameless man. What we know is he's very intelligent, introspective and philosophical (you know he is conscious of his life's philosophy but you do not know what it is). He's vague for some reason but he does make a few statements that give you some clues on his core beliefs, there is also a paper trail that can give you clues as to his beliefs. Some of his insightful statements are:

"They call this the Ownership Society [Capitalism], but what it really means is - you're on your own."
      [...and the alternative to an ownership society? ..a communal society.]

“We’ll ensure that economic justice is served…That’s what this election is about.” [What is economic justice? Taken in context with the rest of Obama (see below) - it sounds as if being successful and rich is an injustice remedied by the government. ]

"..an inadequate regulatory system was partly responsible for the crisis." [Thus, from this perspective, more government authority and regulation is the answer and that is what was exactly responsible for this economic crisis. Freddie Mac, Fannie Mae and the Community Reinvestment Act were intentional attempts at government regulating the market and this is what caused our economic crisis in the first place - not inadequate or deregulation.]

To offer a context..
      These are quotes from a man, that from his own words, had an affinity for his communist professors during college and stated that a card carrying communist had a decisive influence in his life. We know he has attended a black theology chruch for over 20 year. His voting record is the most liberal one in the senate and he has extremely liberal (and violent) associations.

Now if you were given all this information on a nameless man - what conclusions would you draw.
      Thanks Klash. I appreciate that information on obama. At this point, Im becoming a bit less concerned about tax cuts etc and more about "Who is going to preserve, honor and defend the CONSTITUTION and who's going to piss on it?" That's paramount. At least it should be

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

john mccain own worst enemy
      Quote Originally Posted by trip View Post
      if he was nameless and a piece of paper you'd have negative connotations

what would you think of a man who sang bomb bomb iran

the thing is you know the man, 60% of communication is body language, so you end up getting a feel for him

i have never ever gotten the sense he is against rich people, success, etc.

you did make a good point, and made me think, kudos
      YOU KNOW TRIP THIS IS WHAT MAKES YOUR COMMENTS JUST ****ED UP. DO YOU HAVE THE SAYING BOMB BOMB BOMB WHO WAS HE SAYING IT TO AND HOW IT WAS SAID.YOUR NO BETTER THEN OBAMA IN TWISTING WORDS TO WORK FOR YOUR BENEFIT. YOU SAY YOUR A EDUCATED MAN WELL THEN POST FACTS ABOUT WHEN AND HOW AND WHERE AND IN WHAT TONE HE SAID. HE WAS TALKING TO HIS VETERAN FRIEND JOKING AROUND AND SAID IT. GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT. AND HERES THE VIDEO. ITS FROM THE BEACH BOYS SONG

Disclaimer: Steroid use is illegal in a vast number of countries around the world. This is not without reason. Steroids should only be used when prescribed by your doctor and under close supervision. Steroid use is not to be taken lightly and we do not in any way endorse or approve of illegal drug use. The information is provided on the same basis as all the other information on this site, as informational/entertainment value.

Please take the time to read these threads!

Fitness Geared Shoutbox rules

FG member signature rules

Fitness Geared Forum Rules

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f334/

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f283/

https://www.tgbsupplements.com/