• Join Us!
  • Obama Will Lead America To Ruin
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Obama Will Lead America To Ruin

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 0%
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

Default Obama Will Lead America To Ruin

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

Obama Will Lead America To Ruin

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He is running a fraudulent campaign, he has been throwing dirt - lies at Palin to take the focus away from his own voter fraud, accepting fraudulent funds. He is far less experienced than McCain, he is not a match for Palin and we need to knwo the truth about his birth certificate. We need to support a full scale invtestigation. Berg needs support.

This is not the time for Obama - the country would never survive his leadership. Radical countries want him in power because they want to see the downfall of America. Obama does not have the experience, nor the integrity, smarts to lead this country and these are very difficult times.And the obama party was just fined for taking illegal funds which they are still doing.
      Disclaimer: Steroid use is illegal in a vast number of countries around the world. This is not without reason. Steroids should only be used when prescribed by your doctor and under close supervision. Steroid use is not to be taken lightly and we do not in any way endorse or approve of illegal drug use. The information is provided on the same basis as all the other information on this site, as informational/entertainment value.

Please take the time to read these threads!

Fitness Geared Shoutbox rules

FG member signature rules

Fitness Geared Forum Rules

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f334/

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f283/

https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

Dzone is offline Super Moderator
      Overall activity: 44.0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Happy

Level
      Blog Entries

Default Re: Obama Will Lead America To Ruin

I have heard ACORN has signed up a million or more voters who will surely vote for obama..some of those voters are deceased...they have people ready to show up on election day and vote like 10-20 times for various dead people..They dont care if its illegal..they want obama elected no matter what

This user has no status.

I am:
      Happy

Level
      Blog Entries

But the more I see the closed mindedness and rage of mccain lovers, the more likely that this will be the first ever election that I DONT vote for a republican

BABY1 is offline Mrs FUZO
      Awards:
      Blog Award
      is is planting seeds

I am:
      Happy

Level
      Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dzone View Post
      But the more I see the closed mindedness and rage of mccain lovers, the more likely that this will be the first ever election that I DONT vote for a republican
      So will this be the first time that you vote Democratic?
      Veritas Vos Liberabit

This user has no status.

I am:
      Happy

Level
      Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by baby1 View Post
      So will this be the first time that you vote Democratic?
      Neither...Now that the polls are showing mccain behind, the republicans are really cranking up the smear campaign...If someone loves mccain, they dont notice it as much..if you are undecided like the MAJORITY , its a lot easier to see things objectively.

I wish the republicans would spend more money on substance rather than on smearing the dude...yes, yes, I know, the dems do it too, but it has made me less likely to vote 4 either...this negative campaigning has always been around, but never to this degree and it makes them both look like swine

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

DZONE IT WAS THE NEW YORK TIMES THAT BROUGHT UP BILL AIRES AND FROM THE BEGINING ITS OBAMAS CHARACTER WHO HE ASSOCIATES HIM SELF WITH. OBAMA HAD HIS MEETINGS IN BILL AIRES HOME AIRES IS A TERRIORIST DZONE. BUT IF YOU DONT WANT TO EDUCATE YOUR SELF WITH THIS THEN THATS FINE.TELL ME WHY YOU THINK OBAMA SHOULD BE PRESIDENT. TELL ME HOW HIM RAISING TAXES IS GOING TO HELP OUR ECONOMY WHICH THE STOCK MARKET WENT DOWN DRASTICLY TODAY.TELL ME HOW HE IS GOING TO LOWER 95% OF MIDDLE CLASS TAXES. TELL ME HOW OBAMA WILL GET GOVERNMENT RUN HEALTH CARE. OBAMA WAMTS TO ADD 1 TRILLION DOLLARS IN NEW SPENDING. HMMM WHERE IS HE GOING TO GET THIS DZONE. PLEASE ANSWER ME THIS
      Disclaimer: Steroid use is illegal in a vast number of countries around the world. This is not without reason. Steroids should only be used when prescribed by your doctor and under close supervision. Steroid use is not to be taken lightly and we do not in any way endorse or approve of illegal drug use. The information is provided on the same basis as all the other information on this site, as informational/entertainment value.

Awards:
      Blog Award
      is is planting seeds

I am:
      Happy

Level
      Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dzone View Post
      Neither...Now that the polls are showing mccain behind, the republicans are really cranking up the smear campaign...If someone loves mccain, they dont notice it as much..if you are undecided like the MAJORITY , its a lot easier to see things objectively.

I wish the republicans would spend more money on substance rather than on smearing the dude...yes, yes, I know, the dems do it too, but it has made me less likely to vote 4 either...this negative campaigning has always been around, but never to this degree and it makes them both look like swine
      This is the game of politics. I don't think of it as smearing, I think it is important for people to know the true character of any candidate. The big politicians in Chicago are Democratic (including Obama) and there has been so much corruption amongst the city politicians. What is being said about Obama is true. I will say it again, he was not very important around here, as many of us who live here never even heard of him. If he really accomplished things here, I think he would be well known. Remember how the saying goes " you are the company you keep" and the company he has surrounded himself with here, are not very good. He is all about "change" but I don't believe that change will be very good for us.
      Veritas Vos Liberabit

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

and dzone you seemed to be going back and forth. tell me how obamas plan will work and if you cant come up with any answers then there it is.

Merc is offline Elite FG Resident
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

I dont know if its true but on the new it was saying that McCain is behind in the polls. Are McCain campainers getting worried with such little time before voting??

Awards:
      Blog Award
      is is planting seeds

I am:
      Happy

Level
      Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Merc View Post
      I dont know if its true but on the new it was saying that McCain is behind in the polls. Are McCain campainers getting worried with such little time before voting??
      There is plenty of time for changes in the polls. Most of these polls say that they poll a higher percentage of democrats and only a couple of thousand people as a whole. I can't see the true accuracy in that. I also think there is some kind of strategy to these polls that drives the candidates.
      Veritas Vos Liberabit

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

THE POLLS MERC AGAIN ITS A FACT THAT RASMUSSEN AND OTHERS POLL MORE DEMOCRATS I WILL POST A GREAT THREAD ON POLLS THAT WILL GIVE PEOPLE MORE TO THINK ABOUT. ITS BULL SHIT THE POLLS. THERS NO WAY AMERICANS ARE FALLING FOR OBAMAS BULL SHIT I WILL NOT THINK AMERICANS ARE NOT SMART

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

think the polls are suffering from one side not participating in the polling process. Polls rely on equal interest across all the voter categories for their models to accurately reflect the national mood. If the polls are not measuring one half of the electorate the results will go out of balance in favor of the opposite half. There is no way to avoid this in polls - you cannot measure what you cannot sample. In science there is the situation of where a measurement disturbs the system under test. In the end you are measuring the effect of the measurement, not the system, and you get biased or garbage results.

Back to why I think it is the polling process, not the nation of the mood, causing the results. Engineers use sanity checks to independently verify measurements and products of a model or algorithm. If the independent verification fails (like McCain-Palin sinking in the polls but growing in audience interest) then we know something is wrong.

Right now there are two independent verification data points that indicate the polls probably have some serious problems. RNC money is not dipping in concert with the polls, and Palin’s ability to draw crowds is not diminishing either. In fact, we could point to a 3rd independent indicator that additionally shows the polls have problems, and that is the fact Obama’s crowds are shrinking and smaller than McCain-Palin’s in the same city within one week of each other. If the trend was to Obama and away from McCain-Palin this would not be happening. Note that all these indicators happened in September, or late September, so they are all in the exact same time frame.

Like I said, this is a standard scientific and engineer tool to discover if a mathematical model is producing good results. And I would bet there may be other indicators out there that might show a serious problem with the polls we are seeing. Now, it could be a problem with the math model itself, or it could be in the sampling process. Since all the polls, based on different internal models and extrapolation methods, are showing the same trend it cannot be the math inside the polls. That leaves only one area that could be hitting all the polls the same - and that is participation in the sampling process.

This would be a historic situation if true (as if we haven’t seen history being made all year in one way or another). When will we know if this is what is happening? After the polls start closing and we start seeing results coming in. If it is a sampling problem because one side of the political spectrum basically refused to participate, then Obama will either squeak out a win or lose. Only time can prove this theory.

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

CBS Poll: Presidential Race Tightens - Democrat Barack Obama Retaining Small Lead Over McCain" (CBS)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
      In the new poll, the Democratic ticket leads by 3 percentage points, 48 percent to 45 percent, among likely voters.

The Obama-Biden ticket led by a wider margin, nine percentage points, in a CBS News poll released last Wednesday, before Joe Biden and Sarah Palin faced off in the vice presidential debate. Obama-Biden led by five percentage points on Sept. 25

Roughly one in five registered voters have yet to commit to a candidate, though they may lean towards one or the other.

Interest in tomorrow's presidential debate is high. Roughly two in three registered voters say they are "very likely" to watch the debate, about the same percentage who said they were very likely to watch the first presidential debate and the vice presidential debate.

This user has no status.

I am:
      Happy

Level
      Blog Entries

as I have said, if you are a mccain backer, he can do no wrong and obama is an asshole...If you like obama, then he can do no wrong and mccain is an asshole. Yes, that is the game of politics.
      Yes, the only people who lie and hang around with scumbags are democrats...NOT.
      Lets delve into the relationship of the bush family with the Bin Ladens...If we are going to claim guilt by association then that implicates mccain.

So Mccain is 100% free of having any friendships with unsavory scumbags? All his friends are honest and trustworthy. Yeah, thats right.

Well, I see that I have been labeled an Obama guy on this board because I dared to say something unsopportive of mccain...oh well...it is the game of politics to have blind obedience to your favorite party...Ive already decided Im not voting for Obama and with each passing day, I am more and more turned off to mccain as well...I guess that makes me a liberal in some peoples minds ...LOL

This user has no status.

I am:
      Happy

Level
      Blog Entries

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

Quote Originally Posted by FUZO View Post
      and dzone you seemed to be going back and forth. tell me how obamas plan will work and if you cant come up with any answers then there it is.
      So, tell me FUZO, how is going back and forth a bad thing? So the millions of undecided voters in America..Ummm, whats wrong with all of them? Too bad, but we just have really poor candidates to choose from this year. Unless you are drinking the partisan Kool-aid...LOL