Well, last night about 11 pm I get a call from this girl Ive been seeing and she is crying like crazy and could barely talk. She tells me a former workmate called and invited her to come to a party at their new house in a very exclusive upscale neighborhood. So she shows up and some dudes are drinking beer and offering her cocaine...she did neither. Some asshole starts hittin on her and even grabs her face in his hands, then makes some comments about her tits. Well, she texts me and tells me shes going home and will call me when she is there...Her girlfriend says 'Oh, dont walk out to your car alone, let a guy go with you"...so she walks out with this guy and the phuckwad that was making all the lewd remarks is outside smoking a cigarrette...suddenly both drunk/coked up guys start groping her and saying " hey baby Havent you ever wanted two dic ks @ once"..etc, etc...She digs her high heel into this guys foot and knees the other dude in the groin and jumps in her car and these guys are chasing her as she pulls away...she calls me crying...I told her to call her girlfriend and tell her that She just talked to me and I insisted she call the cops and file charges for sexual assault...later 4 cop cars pull up to the house and the girl lets em in...two guys were hiding in the laundry room to snort coke...so they searched everyone and took UAs...Four guys were arrested for possession with two being charged with sexual assault...Her girlfriend calls her at 3 AM saying "Why did you call the cops? I thought You were cool."...The dudes were held overnight in jail and her friend called her today and appologized and said she and her husband were furious for these guys assaluting her and both would testify against them as they saw the sick behaviour of these guys towards her from the minute she walked in. But wtf are they having people come over who are doing cocaine? I would NEVER even associate with anyone who does coke let alone let them do it in my house.
Evidently these phuckheads were "nice" guys with good jobs but now face cocaine and sexual assault charges...all are late 30s early 40s...probably have gotten away with date rape in the past but now their entire lives are totally phucked up and they phukin deserve what they have coming...wtf? What the **** is wrong with ****in dudes like that? Im so glad she called the cops. I hope those pieces of shit are good and phuked for what they did.