• Join Us!
  • I told her to call the cops last night.
  • Join Us!

• Get the Fitness Geared Forum App Now!

• Join Us!
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: I told her to call the cops last night.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
      Dzone is offline Super Moderator
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 44.0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Happy

Level
      Blog Entries

Default I told her to call the cops last night.

Well, last night about 11 pm I get a call from this girl Ive been seeing and she is crying like crazy and could barely talk. She tells me a former workmate called and invited her to come to a party at their new house in a very exclusive upscale neighborhood. So she shows up and some dudes are drinking beer and offering her cocaine...she did neither. Some asshole starts hittin on her and even grabs her face in his hands, then makes some comments about her tits. Well, she texts me and tells me shes going home and will call me when she is there...Her girlfriend says 'Oh, dont walk out to your car alone, let a guy go with you"...so she walks out with this guy and the phuckwad that was making all the lewd remarks is outside smoking a cigarrette...suddenly both drunk/coked up guys start groping her and saying " hey baby Havent you ever wanted two dic ks @ once"..etc, etc...She digs her high heel into this guys foot and knees the other dude in the groin and jumps in her car and these guys are chasing her as she pulls away...she calls me crying...I told her to call her girlfriend and tell her that She just talked to me and I insisted she call the cops and file charges for sexual assault...later 4 cop cars pull up to the house and the girl lets em in...two guys were hiding in the laundry room to snort coke...so they searched everyone and took UAs...Four guys were arrested for possession with two being charged with sexual assault...Her girlfriend calls her at 3 AM saying "Why did you call the cops? I thought You were cool."...The dudes were held overnight in jail and her friend called her today and appologized and said she and her husband were furious for these guys assaluting her and both would testify against them as they saw the sick behaviour of these guys towards her from the minute she walked in. But wtf are they having people come over who are doing cocaine? I would NEVER even associate with anyone who does coke let alone let them do it in my house.
      Evidently these phuckheads were "nice" guys with good jobs but now face cocaine and sexual assault charges...all are late 30s early 40s...probably have gotten away with date rape in the past but now their entire lives are totally phucked up and they phukin deserve what they have coming...wtf? What the **** is wrong with ****in dudes like that? Im so glad she called the cops. I hope those pieces of shit are good and phuked for what they did.

daved150 is offline Platinum
      Overall activity: 4.0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Re: I told her to call the cops last night.

dude... THEY ARE FUKED!!!! that shyt will follow them forever. try getting a decent job with "sexual assualt" hanging over your head...and it dont go away...EVER!!!
      good for her!!!!! tell her she did good and be there for her during this. dont let these fukheads off!!!
      HE WHO MAKES A BEAST OF HIMSELF, GET'S RID OF THE PAIN OF BEING A MAN!!

https://www.infinitymuscle.com/forum.php

"Actually for once your actually starting sound quite logical!"-djdiggler 07/10/2007

I LOVE BOOBOOKITTY...

This user has no status.

I am:
      Happy

Level
      Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by daved150 View Post
      dude... THEY ARE FUKED!!!! that shyt will follow them forever. try getting a decent job with "sexual assualt" hanging over your head...and it dont go away...EVER!!!
      good for her!!!!! tell her she did good and be there for her during this. dont let these fukheads off!!!
      Thanks Dave. Part of me wants to feel sorry for those dudes, but puck it...doesnt matter that they were wasted, you dont invade someones space like that. This place is up in the mountains and it was pitch dark. She said she was terrified and that these dudes were getting super aggressive and were grabbing her ass and tits. The detective asked her if she was dressed provacative and she told him "Im not going to answer that question because it has nothing to do with what happened' When she told him she stomped the guys foot with her high heel, the detective said "So you were wearing high stilletto heels?"...wtf?

Hey, weve all done some stupid ass shit in high school and college, at least I did,(never date rape, just consentual bonin drunk chicks and shit, you all know what I mean) , but these dudes were like 40 years old.

daved150 is offline Platinum
      Overall activity: 4.0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by Dzone View Post
      Thanks Dave. Part of me wants to feel sorry for those dudes, but puck it...doesnt matter that they were wasted, you dont invade someones space like that. This place is up in the mountains and it was pitch dark. She said she was terrified and that these dudes were getting super aggressive and were grabbing her ass and tits. The detective asked her if she was dressed provacative and she told him "Im not going to answer that question because it has nothing to do with what happened' When she told him she stomped the guys foot with her high heel, the detective said "So you were wearing high stilletto heels?"...wtf?

Hey, weve all done some stupid ass shit in high school and college, at least I did,(never date rape, just consentual bonin drunk chicks and shit, you all know what I mean) , but these dudes were like 40 years old.
      dude..i've done coke..it's been YEAR!!! (i was 17-19)..i didnt loose fukin control. that no excuse...i swear bro, i've snorted and drank like i wanted to kill myself, and NEVER even thaught about doing that to a chick!! i feel NO REMORSE...fuk them!! i dont care if she was naked, wearing a bow around her wazoo...you dont do that shyt!!!
      HE WHO MAKES A BEAST OF HIMSELF, GET'S RID OF THE PAIN OF BEING A MAN!!

https://www.infinitymuscle.com/forum.php

"Actually for once your actually starting sound quite logical!"-djdiggler 07/10/2007

I LOVE BOOBOOKITTY...

Klash is offline Elite FG Resident
      Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 184
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by daved150 View Post
      fuk them!! i dont care if she was naked, wearing a bow around her wazoo...you dont do that shyt!!!

Amen brother....

Klash is offline Elite FG Resident
      Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 184
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by Dzone View Post
      Well, last night about 11 pm I get a call from this girl Ive been seeing and she is crying like crazy and could barely talk. She tells me a former workmate called and invited her to come to a party at their new house in a very exclusive upscale neighborhood. So she shows up and some dudes are drinking beer and offering her cocaine...she did neither. Some asshole starts hittin on her and even grabs her face in his hands, then makes some comments about her tits. Well, she texts me and tells me shes going home and will call me when she is there...Her girlfriend says 'Oh, dont walk out to your car alone, let a guy go with you"...so she walks out with this guy and the phuckwad that was making all the lewd remarks is outside smoking a cigarrette...suddenly both drunk/coked up guys start groping her and saying " hey baby Havent you ever wanted two dic ks @ once"..etc, etc...She digs her high heel into this guys foot and knees the other dude in the groin and jumps in her car and these guys are chasing her as she pulls away...she calls me crying...I told her to call her girlfriend and tell her that She just talked to me and I insisted she call the cops and file charges for sexual assault...later 4 cop cars pull up to the house and the girl lets em in...two guys were hiding in the laundry room to snort coke...so they searched everyone and took UAs...Four guys were arrested for possession with two being charged with sexual assault...Her girlfriend calls her at 3 AM saying "Why did you call the cops? I thought You were cool."...The dudes were held overnight in jail and her friend called her today and appologized and said she and her husband were furious for these guys assaluting her and both would testify against them as they saw the sick behaviour of these guys towards her from the minute she walked in. But wtf are they having people come over who are doing cocaine? I would NEVER even associate with anyone who does coke let alone let them do it in my house.
      Evidently these phuckheads were "nice" guys with good jobs but now face cocaine and sexual assault charges...all are late 30s early 40s...probably have gotten away with date rape in the past but now their entire lives are totally phucked up and they phukin deserve what they have coming...wtf? What the **** is wrong with ****in dudes like that? Im so glad she called the cops. I hope those pieces of shit are good and phuked for what they did.

Hell yeah Dzone! I"m glad you told her to call the cops. I can't stand that kind of sh1t. Intoxication, horny, whatever doesn't excuse a guy to act like that.

Don't let her feel guilty or responsible for these guys situation either. They put themselves in it and "nice" guys don't ever act like that. So whoever is calling them nice guys is just as phucked up as they are.

...and phuck that cop that implied if she dressed a certain way she was asking for it. What is wrong with people. Jeez...

This user has no status.

I am:
      Happy

Level
      Blog Entries

Thanks . I know this girl pretty good and she is stable, not prone to breaking down like she did last night. She was really crying hard and very shaken. She couldnt fake that.. When I think about how humiliated and violated these guys made her feel, well, they deserve to be in deep shyt. Imagine getting arrested for cocaine and sexual assault..that is SERIOUS shit. I told her that if she doesnt call the cops, these guys will laugh about it and do it again another day to another innocent victim.

Ya, I did my share of cocaine in the past, no more thank God.

busapig
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

I f-ing hate falkers who abuse women, mentally, physically, sexually or otherwise--That is truly a sore subject with me. If that happened to a female I truly cared about, I wouldn't have been able to contain myself--they are fortunate she called the cops and not the pig

dixiechick
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

I hate guys like that. If they are in their 30's and still doing that kind of shit, then they will always be that way. Good for her for calling the cops!

This user has no status.

I am:
      Happy

Level
      Blog Entries

well as of today, She's going forward with charges of sexual assault. She signed the papers at the police station yesterday...Here's what else she has told me since: The drunk dude at the party got in front of her in the hallway and smashed his body against her, held her against the wall and was saying "Ewww baby"...The cool thing was that the Owners of the house both wrote sworn statements at the police station that they both witnessed the shit taking place inside the house with this asshole. They have told her they will testify in court. The husband told the 2 guys to never come to his house again. She is telling me more everyday about what happened..These assholes were actually trying to shove their hands down her pants as she was walking to her car. She said she is definitely going to continue on with it even if she has to take time off from her job.

One thing about the cops walking in and arresting those 2 and 2 other people for drugs. I dont dig cops doing that shit. I am not pro-drugs, but I am a bit on the libertarian sid e of things and think that peeps should be able to do whatever they want to do if they arent hurting anybody else. I know cops use the line "Can we come in?"...Most peeps are too freaked out and they say "Sure come on in"...same thing with a car..If a cop asks "can we search your vehicle?" most say "OK"...I have my mind made up that I will always say "No, you cant" if Im ever in that situation...Dont citizens have a right to tell the cops 'NO" unless they have a search warrant?? Or did they have probable cause to go into that house? What about when youre in your car? Anybody know the law regarding this? I'm not 100% sure.
      In any event, these guys are facing cocaine possession and sexual assault. Couldnt happen to a couple bigger assholes. They have it coming...Im damn glad she is going thru with it.

horsepwr is offline Elite Senior Resident
      Overall activity: 8.0%
      is just chillin

I am:
      Happy

Level

it doesn't matter how old or what neighborhood they're in. a fuk boy is a fuk boy. Fuk'em and their company for not slapping them down for being who they are.

I'm sorry to hear your friend had to go through that. I hope the punks get what they deserve... and learn.
      1 up

Go Gators