Democratic Congress Calling It Quits As Soon As Possible

My first reaction when I heard the rumor that Congress is already looking to adjourn was, “You have GOT to be kidding me?!” Earlier in the year, they screamed, “RECESSION! RECESSION” when there was none, and then they went on recess. No sooner have they come back, and they’re telling us they’ll adjourn and go home. I was outraged. I was frustrated. I was actually shocked that the Democrats’ Congress could surprise me with yet another level of incompetence, dishonor, arrogance, and ignorance. They’ve successfully escaped any sort of accountability for their failures and the lies that they campaigned on in 2006.
Now, before anyone echoes my, “You have GOT to be kidding me?!” stop and take a breath, and realize that this is perhaps the smartest thing Speaker Pelosi and Sen Harry Reid have done since they were elected to control of both Houses of Congress. What America needs now…is NOT a Democratic Party controlled Congress doing something. They need to be stopped, and it’s actually come to the point where Congress realizes their own incompetence.

Senator Johnny Isakson, a Georgia Republican active on housing issues, scoffed at suggestions that lawmakers postpone adjournment to rewrite laws governing the financial markets.

“The last thing you need,” he said, “are 535 people, not many of whom are that well-versed in financial markets, trying to do quick fixes to a market correction that’s one of the more significant that we’ve ever seen.”