• Join Us!
  • liberal support
  • liberal support
  • liberal support
  • liberal support
  • liberal support
  • liberal support
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: liberal support

PL456 is offline Established Member
      Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 143
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Exclamation liberal support

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • liberal support
      • liberal support

• liberal support
      • liberal support
      • liberal support
      • liberal support
      • liberal support
      • liberal support
      check out gallup poll's website and go to the section social and moral issues. Interesting to see how conservatives and liberals differ.

Liberals, when compared to conservatives, greatly support:

Gay marriage, homosexual behavior, divorce, affairs outside of marriage, abortion (the killing of the unborn), unmarried sexual intercourse, having a child out of wedlock, doctor assisted suicide, cloning humans, polygamy, and suicide in general.

Liberals, however, greatly oppose the following, when compared to conservatives:
      buying and wearing clothing made of fur, medical testing on animals, and the death penalty.
      Compare this to how the country as a whole views these issues.

The US, thankfully, is really a center-right country in terms of issues.
      78% of the US population states they believe in God. 15% say they believe in a "higher power". That leaves 7% that are screaming the loudest and demanding the rest of us get rid of all mention of God in society. If 78% of the country believed in gay marriage, or any other of the libs crazy beliefs, you better believe the conservative 7% would not have a say at all. We conservatives are giving you liberals MUCH lee-way here.

See--June 4, 2007 "Americans rate the morality of 16 social issues". Over 1000 people were surveyed.

The liberal party is morally bankrupt. Liberals are on the wrong side of constructive society on every issue. From the ones listed above to "social" issues like welfare and higher taxes. They weep for the animals, demand we dont drill for oil as to upset some spotted owl, yet will scream to allow for a "choice" to stop a baby's beating heart. The likes of "code pink" picket outside a marine corps recuiting station in berkely CA--and the city council encourages them--as these marines defend the very right these idiots abuse. Barack decries how "Bush's education policies are harming our children", yet Ted Kennedy wrote the policy and the Nat Assoc of Educators consistently votes liberal--why didnt these libs cry foul initially? Barack Hussein Obama is the most liberal senator, by voting record, and Biden is the third most liberal.

You would have to be out of your mind to vote for barack hussein obama and biden.
      -----+++DrugFree4Life+++-----

bigbadexcursion
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Default Re: liberal support

Quote Originally Posted by PL456 View Post

You would have to be out of your mind to vote for barack hussein obama and biden.

amen

straydoglogic is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 382
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Gay marriage, homosexual behavior, divorce, affairs outside of marriage, abortion (the killing of the unborn), unmarried sexual intercourse, having a child out of wedlock, doctor assisted suicide, cloning humans, polygamy, and suicide in general.

Liberals, however, greatly oppose the following, when compared to conservatives:
      buying and wearing clothing made of fur, medical testing on animals, and the death penalty.
      interesting..lets see...i SUPPORT gay marriage, im NOT against homosexual behavior if youre homosexual...if you want a divorce then get a divorce...affairs outside of marriage?...i DONT condone cheating on your spouse...if youre not married and want to have a kid have it....im FOR doctor assisted suicide..NOT for cloning humans..but food yes...polygamy NO..and i wouldnt say liberals are for it..and if you want to off yourself do it...
      as for the opposition...i DO oppose killing animals just for fur..just like killing elephants just for ivory...i DO oppose animal testing but i DO NOT oppose the death penalty...
      so where do i stand?

BABY1 is offline Mrs FUZO
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Awards:
      Blog Award
      is is planting seeds

I am:
      Happy

Level
      Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by straydoglogic View Post
      interesting..lets see...i SUPPORT gay marriage, im NOT against homosexual behavior if youre homosexual...if you want a divorce then get a divorce...affairs outside of marriage?...i DONT condone cheating on your spouse...if youre not married and want to have a kid have it....im FOR doctor assisted suicide..NOT for cloning humans..but food yes...polygamy NO..and i wouldnt say liberals are for it..and if you want to off yourself do it...
      as for the opposition...i DO oppose killing animals just for fur..just like killing elephants just for ivory...i DO oppose animal testing but i DO NOT oppose the death penalty...
      so where do i stand?
      Your in a class of your own, lol!
      Veritas Vos Liberabit

Phreak is offline Senior Resident
      Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 157
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by straydoglogic View Post
      so where do i stand?
      i'm with you bro.
      so fresh and so clean clean

Klash is offline Elite FG Resident
      Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 184
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

check out gallup poll's website and go to the section social and moral issues. Interesting to see how conservatives and liberals differ.

Liberals, when compared to conservatives, greatly support:

Compare this to how the country as a whole views these issues.

The US, thankfully, is really a center-right country in terms of issues.
      78% of the US population states they believe in God. 15% say they believe in a "higher power". That leaves 7% that are screaming the loudest and demanding the rest of us get rid of all mention of God in society. If 78% of the country believed in gay marriage, or any other of the libs crazy beliefs, you better believe the conservative 7% would not have a say at all. We conservatives are giving you liberals MUCH lee-way here.

See--June 4, 2007 "Americans rate the morality of 16 social issues". Over 1000 people were surveyed.

The liberal party is morally bankrupt. Liberals are on the wrong side of constructive society on every issue. From the ones listed above to "social" issues like welfare and higher taxes. They weep for the animals, demand we dont drill for oil as to upset some spotted owl, yet will scream to allow for a "choice" to stop a baby's beating heart. The likes of "code pink" picket outside a marine corps recuiting station in berkely CA--and the city council encourages them--as these marines defend the very right these idiots abuse. Barack decries how "Bush's education policies are harming our children", yet Ted Kennedy wrote the policy and the Nat Assoc of Educators consistently votes liberal--why didnt these libs cry foul initially? Barack Hussein Obama is the most liberal senator, by voting record, and Biden is the third most liberal.

Bro, what your ignoring is this country was founded on individual rights, in an effort to protect individual rights even from the Christian majority.

I am not an advocate of Gay marriage, homosexual behavior, divorce, affairs outside of marriage, abortion (the killing of the unborn), unmarried sexual intercourse, having a child out of wedlock, doctor assisted suicide, polygamy, and suicide in general but I am an advocate for someone having the right to do these things. Same thing goes for what the liberals think is immoral.

i do agree though about Obama supporters.

PL456 is offline Established Member
      Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 143
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

that is exactly what is happening. the Christian majority consistently demonstrates EXTREME tolerance of the left's constant attacks, denigration, wishes for our religious views to be "silenced forever"--as I was told by someone on this very website-- and the like and yet, as I said we still allow these nutty things to pass. Liberals decry how very intolerant Christians are, I would argue the opposite.
      -----+++DrugFree4Life+++-----

Klash is offline Elite FG Resident
      Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 184
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

that is exactly what is happening. the Christian majority consistently demonstrates EXTREME tolerance of the left's constant attacks, denigration, wishes for our religious views to be "silenced forever"--as I was told by someone on this very website-- and the like and yet, as I said we still allow these nutty things to pass. Liberals decry how very intolerant Christians are, I would argue the opposite.
      From your perspective Christians are tolerant but many Christians do not make the distinction that they can view something as immoral without supporting a government ban on it but I agree many liberals do the same thing with different issues.

Gay marriage[banned], homosexual behavior[still laws making this illegal on the books in many states], divorce, affairs outside of marriage, abortion (the killing of the unborn)[rights constantly challenged with Christians using excessive propaganda terms such as murder, killing, homicide and genocide, and the new popular one infanticide ], unmarried sexual intercourse, having a child out of wedlock, doctor assisted suicide[banned], cloning humans[banned], polygamy[banned], and suicide in general.

With the exception of cloning humans, when you remove religion from the mix the motivation to ban these things disappear.

trip is offline Elite FG Resident
      Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 321
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • liberal support
      • liberal support

• liberal support
      • liberal support
      • liberal support
      • liberal support
      • liberal support
      • liberal support
      man, u can be as christian as u like all the time, that is the point of freedom,

because others are not does not make them wrong

i'm with phreak and stray

last time i checked, gays paid taxes that should have 100% full rights if not that is discrimnation and criminal and the opposite of freedom