• Join Us!
  • Anybody have a sibling(bro) who is an a$$hole?
  • Join Us!

• Get the Fitness Geared Forum App Now!

• Join Us!
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anybody have a sibling(bro) who is an a$$hole?

Dzone is offline Super Moderator
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 44.0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Happy

Level
      Blog Entries

Default Anybody have a sibling(bro) who is an a$$hole?

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

I have one. I tried to be friends with him. I really did. Well, after he cheated on his wife with two chicks, he went to his pastor and decided to wipe his conscience off on his poor wife by telling her EVERYTHING. Of course she was devastated and bout kicked him out. So to save his marriage(2 small kids), he had to become Mr. Sunday School teacher/Mr. Born again. He became completely self righteous. Holier than thou. Totally judging me for EVERYTHING. Telling me I needed to change my life and go to church and started talking shit about me that I was sinful..lol...One time at dinner I mentioned that I watch Jackass...he called me and said "Jesus wouldnt be happy with you watching something called Jackass"...When holidays come around, I dont even show up anymore because he is such an asshole. Anybody here know what Im talking about? Honestly, Im amazed I havent kicked his fukin ass lately. Im honestly not saying I wouldnt want to kick his ass either...It suks cuz I have 2 nephews that I dont see anymore cuz their dad is such a major dichead. Sorry, but I really want to cuss him out and punch him for being such a self righteous judgemental Ass HOLE!!! Honestly, if we can make it without me beating his sorry a$$ it will be a miracle...lol...anybody else have a brother that's an a$$hole?

bigbadexcursion
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Default Re: Anybody have a sibling(bro) who is an a$$hole?

you avatar makes you look pretty spiritual to me

This user has no status.

I am:
      Happy

Level
      Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bigbadexcursion View Post
      you avatar makes you look pretty spiritual to me
      Being spiritual and being a religion wacko are two different things. Im just angry because he is my brother. I grew up with him. He used to be cool to be around. Then he became "born again" to save his marriage. From that point he decided he was above other people and more highly evolved and began his mission to condemn me and convert me to his religion. Sorry. Im sure nobody can really understand because you all have brothers that you get along with. It makes me sad to see other brothers that get along, knowing that I cant even talk to my own brother anymore. I have accepted the fact that any friendship is probably not going to happen in our lifetime. Yes, it's sad. fugit.

firstenrgy is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 73%, Points required for next Level: 270
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Anger management might be in your future.

daved150 is offline Platinum
      Overall activity: 4.0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

dude...i got the brother who's in the runnig for asshole of the year. he tried that holier than though thing about 10 years ago...ran around with "wwjd" bracletts and shyt...he started a school about 3 yrs ago, (we had another one back in 2000, but becouse he couldnt keep his dic in his pants, an uncle baught him out, then went and forced or baught the rest of us out...his school is recession proof now!!!), he promiced my dad partner ship and, being my dad is ill, he promiced to take care of mom. he was gonna give dad 15% for helping him get going...didnt happen. my oldest brother was the last of the holdouts in the old school. he was biggest share holder and decided to sell, so we could open our own w/ dad. when dicnose foundout he fired my dad! my dad jumped on unemployment while we got this one going. he was not being paid. dicnose called him into the state for fraud...it was a bunch of bullshyt, but the state dropped it. in the meen time he was calling my mom biotching her out that this was all HER fault. she should've stopped this and he's gonna whipe us out and she's gonna die broke becouse me and john's not gonna be able to take care of her....I WAS FUKIN HOT!!! my dad STILL wont let me kick his ass. hes called companies we do mutual biz with and spread lie's...i want to sue his stupid ass, but my dad wont do that...."thats not what family's do"...well they dont do the shyt he's doing either!!! he used to beat me up when we was kids (tuff guy...i'm 8yrs younger), he called about a month ago talking about coming over and kicking my ass...he's about 5'7 and 140 soaking wet...i seriously started laffing...i begged him to come over!! PLEADED!!!! i spent the day, calling every hr to see if he thaught he could make it....there's so much more that he's done, it would leave you speechless! and ofcourse...he never showed up. i even offered gas money!
      HE WHO MAKES A BEAST OF HIMSELF, GET'S RID OF THE PAIN OF BEING A MAN!!

https://www.infinitymuscle.com/forum.php

"Actually for once your actually starting sound quite logical!"-djdiggler 07/10/2007

I LOVE BOOBOOKITTY...

straydoglogic is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 382
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

i have an older brother whom i dont talk to anymore..he became one of those holier than thous as well and made an issue out of one of my brothers being gay...so needless to say we havent spoken in some years..i wasnt close with him anyway so it wasnt a loss..but its the priciple of the whole thing...

skinnyman is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 25%, Points required for next Level: 375
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

i have two brothers, one older and one younger. i wouldn't call them assholes, just ignorant, selfish, bastards. The two of them really distanced themselves from my father and NEVER spoke to him. For some reason they thought dad owed them something. Give me a break, he gave you life. I was the spitting image of my father, they my mother, and i think they think he treated me differently(they a little jealous). He didn't treat me different we just had a relationship. My father has now passed and those two bastards asked my stepmom for the Will to see who gets what. They got a big donut!!

This user has no status.

I am:
      Happy

Level
      Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by daved150 View Post
      dude...i got the brother who's in the runnig for asshole of the year. he tried that holier than though thing about 10 years ago...ran around with "wwjd" bracletts and shyt...he started a school about 3 yrs ago, (we had another one back in 2000, but becouse he couldnt keep his dic in his pants, an uncle baught him out, then went and forced or baught the rest of us out...his school is recession proof now!!!), he promiced my dad partner ship and, being my dad is ill, he promiced to take care of mom. he was gonna give dad 15% for helping him get going...didnt happen. my oldest brother was the last of the holdouts in the old school. he was biggest share holder and decided to sell, so we could open our own w/ dad. when dicnose foundout he fired my dad! my dad jumped on unemployment while we got this one going. he was not being paid. dicnose called him into the state for fraud...it was a bunch of bullshyt, but the state dropped it. in the meen time he was calling my mom biotching her out that this was all HER fault. she should've stopped this and he's gonna whipe us out and she's gonna die broke becouse me and john's not gonna be able to take care of her....I WAS FUKIN HOT!!! my dad STILL wont let me kick his ass. hes called companies we do mutual biz with and spread lie's...i want to sue his stupid ass, but my dad wont do that...."thats not what family's do"...well they dont do the shyt he's doing either!!! he used to beat me up when we was kids (tuff guy...i'm 8yrs younger), he called about a month ago talking about coming over and kicking my ass...he's about 5'7 and 140 soaking wet...i seriously started laffing...i begged him to come over!! PLEADED!!!! i spent the day, calling every hr to see if he thaught he could make it....there's so much more that he's done, it would leave you speechless! and ofcourse...he never showed up. i even offered gas money!
      lmao!!!!...I can hear it now"I'll pay for your gas if you come over here so I can kick your ass"...haha...I just avoid my bro now. We dont get into it now but we sure phukin have before...He's about 6-4 225, Im 5-11 235..I seriously dont think I would ever hit him...that would suck, but I could easily see myself grabbin him by the collar and pushin him around a little just to scare him...lol

daved150 is offline Platinum
      Overall activity: 4.0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

oh, i could SOOO see myself kicking the shyt out of him. the day WILL come!! we've giving him bail manet, attny money, moving money, house payments, he's sponged and sponged and sponged and he remembers none of it...when the old mans gone, his ass is beat!! you can take that too the bank!!

you know whats a drag...i love his kids to death!! thats what sucks. he's got 5 and i WAS close with all..now, the oldest calls me alot, but i dont talk to the rest. my parents send them gift cards for x-mas and b-days, and the asshole marks return to sender on them, and tells the little one's "grandman and grandpa didnt get you anything...sorry"...YOU BELIEVE THAT SHYT!!! he's soo fukin toast!
      HE WHO MAKES A BEAST OF HIMSELF, GET'S RID OF THE PAIN OF BEING A MAN!!

https://www.infinitymuscle.com/forum.php

"Actually for once your actually starting sound quite logical!"-djdiggler 07/10/2007

I LOVE BOOBOOKITTY...

This user has no status.

I am:
      Happy

Level
      Blog Entries

oh, i could SOOO see myself kicking the shyt out of him. the day WILL come!! we've giving him bail manet, attny money, moving money, house payments, he's sponged and sponged and sponged and he remembers none of it...when the old mans gone, his ass is beat!! you can take that too the bank!!

you know whats a drag...i love his kids to death!! thats what sucks. he's got 5 and i WAS close with all..now, the oldest calls me alot, but i dont talk to the rest. my parents send them gift cards for x-mas and b-days, and the asshole marks return to sender on them, and tells the little one's "grandman and grandpa didnt get you anything...sorry"...YOU BELIEVE THAT SHYT!!! he's soo fukin toast!
      thats just fukin unbelievable. that mothafuka needs his ass kiked . ya, it sucks when you cant even see your nephews. when I see my brther, I am nice to him in front of his kids, but if he crosses the line again, I might drag his ass outside if theres one thing I cant stand it is a judgemental hypocrite and he is all of that.

jipped genes is offline VET
      Overall activity: 49.0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      is El Burro!

I am:
      ----

Level

my sis is a tree hugging liberal vegetarian who judges me for my meateating conservative gun owning ways.

love her but cant stand her opinions which are voiced quite freely
      "SHIAT BIOTCH, thats a big ass!"

A clear concience is a sign of a bad memory.

husband of the year

moose riding maple syrup drinking flanel wearing canuck wannabe

venom27 is offline Established Resident
      Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 357
      Overall activity: 6.0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

oh my older bro is a ****ing **** sucker
      the peice of shit stood there why i was gettin jumped by 10 guys because of his mouth and ever since then he has just been gettin worse and worse i really want to bust him in the ****in mouth but knowing his ***** ass he will call the cops pretty soon i think it willl be worth it

Klash is offline Elite FG Resident
      Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 184
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by Dzone View Post
      I have one. I tried to be friends with him. I really did. Well, after he cheated on his wife with two chicks, he went to his pastor and decided to wipe his conscience off on his poor wife by telling her EVERYTHING. Of course she was devastated and bout kicked him out. So to save his marriage(2 small kids), he had to become Mr. Sunday School teacher/Mr. Born again. He became completely self righteous. Holier than thou. Totally judging me for EVERYTHING. Telling me I needed to change my life and go to church and started talking shit about me that I was sinful..lol...One time at dinner I mentioned that I watch Jackass...he called me and said "Jesus wouldnt be happy with you watching something called Jackass"...When holidays come around, I dont even show up anymore because he is such an asshole. Anybody here know what Im talking about? Honestly, Im amazed I havent kicked his fukin ass lately. Im honestly not saying I wouldnt want to kick his ass either...It suks cuz I have 2 nephews that I dont see anymore cuz their dad is such a major dichead. Sorry, but I really want to cuss him out and punch him for being such a self righteous judgemental Ass HOLE!!! Honestly, if we can make it without me beating his sorry a$$ it will be a miracle...lol...anybody else have a brother that's an a$$hole?

You should tell him that Jesus gives you a little more wiggle room because you haven't cheated on your wife, twice, and you were a christian before your marriage depended on it.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

he is definitely eligible for asshole of the year (scratch that) decade. That would be hard to deal with.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

My brother and I have always had a fragile relationship; then he called my wife a ***** and that was about the end of that and he is the Christian, LOL.