• Join Us!
  • What are they REALLY going to do for us?
  • Join Us!

• Get the Fitness Geared Forum App Now!

• Join Us!
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What are they REALLY going to do for us?

dixiechick
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Default What are they REALLY going to do for us?

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

I'm talking about middle class working america. As usual this election is just pointing fingers at each and throwing mud. It seems to have come down to race and gender.... the media is voting for the first black president or first women VP. They aren't talking about the real issues here. They want to vote on gain marriages and abortion. These are personal freedoms and I don't care about who someone marries. It's not my place to tell a women that she can or can't have an abortion.

McCain is talking corp tax cuts and decreasing Estate and capital gains tax. My husband's business isn't big enough to qualify for corp tax cuts. I'm not inheriting a million dollars in my lifetime nor do I have anything to sell and make capital gains off of so these cuts don't do my any good. My husband is self employed and on my insurance. The company I'm working for is up for sale and one division has already been sold. Those people are all laid off... and I might be next. What are they going to do about our health care system.

• Health care: Obama proposes national health care that companies will have to pay into for each employee. If this is the case... this will be a huge stress on my husband's business. For now his employees are on their spouses insurance, so it's not like they aren't covered at all. However, if I loss my job will be paying for insurance ourselves.

• what are Obama/McCain going to do about Frannie Mae and Freddie Mac?

• Where does Obama stand on gun control? I looked up how he voted and he did vote. He was listed as "NV" not available. Our place has been broken into 4 times this year and yes we have guns. I want to be able to protect my self because I can't rely on the police to do it.

• What are Obama/McCain's plans for Iraq?

• McCain voted for the Internet Tax Freedom Bill, but I couldn't find anything on how Obama voted. Does he want want to tax us on our internet purchases and e-commerce? We pay enough taxes on things. I don't think we need to be taxed here too.

• Their energy plans and environmentally issues both sound about the same.

I'm so confused I don't know who to vote for!

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 0%
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

Default Re: What are they REALLY going to do for us?

IF OBAMA IS IN OFFICE SMALL BUSINESS'S WILL SUFFER BY MAKING THEM PAY FOR EACH WORKER FOR HEALTH CARE ITS 12,000 PER PERSON

HE IS AGAINST GUN CONTROL,I WANT THE RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS

OBAMA WANTS THE TROOPS HOME ASAP MCCAIN WANTS TO FINISH THE JOB BUT SAID THE TROOPS WILL BE HOMWE IN 2-3 YRS AND HE WILL KEEP HIS WORD.

Their energy plans and environmentally issues both sound about the same.

THATS BECAUSE OBAMA CAME OVER TO MCCAINS SIDE AND FLIPPED FLOP JUST LIKE HE IS NOW SAYING HE WONT TAX THE RICH IN THIS RECESSION,YEAH RIGHT HE JUST WANTS YOU THE PUBLIC TO HEAR THIS ITS ALL BOLOGNA TO WIN VOTES

McCain voted for the Internet Tax Freedom Bill, but I couldn't find anything on how Obama voted. Does he want want to tax us on our internet purchases and e-commerce? We pay enough taxes on things. I don't think we need to be taxed here too.

YES OBAMA WILL TAX

Health care: Obama proposes national health care that companies will have to pay into for each employee. If this is the case... this will be a huge stress on my husband's business. For now his employees are on their spouses insurance, so it's not like they aren't covered at all. However, if I loss my job will be paying for insurance ourselves.

GOVORNMENT RUN HEALTH CARE HAS BEEN TRIED BEFORE AND FAILED MISERABLY IT WONT WORK

AND NOONE BE MISTAKEN OBAMA WILL TAX THE MIDDLE CLASS ALL DEMOCRATS SAY THAT BUT THE MIDDLE CLASS IS TAXED.

WHO DO YOU THINK IS GOING TO PAY FOR OBAMAS HEALTH PLAN,ALIENS OR WE THE PEOPLE WHO PAY TAXES. AND WHY SHOULD US HARD WORKING PEOPLE HAVE TO PAY FOR 14 MILLION ILLEGAL ALIENS WHO HAVE NO HEALTH CARE,I DONT WANT TO. THERE HERE ILLEGALY WHY SHOULD THEY GET IT FREE
      Disclaimer: Steroid use is illegal in a vast number of countries around the world. This is not without reason. Steroids should only be used when prescribed by your doctor and under close supervision. Steroid use is not to be taken lightly and we do not in any way endorse or approve of illegal drug use. The information is provided on the same basis as all the other information on this site, as informational/entertainment value.

Please take the time to read these threads!

Fitness Geared Shoutbox rules

FG member signature rules

Fitness Geared Forum Rules

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f334/

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f283/

https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

I'm talking about middle class working america. As usual this election is just pointing fingers at each and throwing mud. It seems to have come down to race and gender.... the media is voting for the first black president or first women VP. They aren't talking about the real issues here. They want to vote on gain marriages and abortion. These are personal freedoms and I don't care about who someone marries. It's not my place to tell a women that she can or can't have an abortion.

ALSO ITS NOT TALKED ABOUT IN THE CONVENTION ON WHAT MCCAIN WILL DO ITS FOR THE DEBATES. WATCH THE DEBATES
      Disclaimer: Steroid use is illegal in a vast number of countries around the world. This is not without reason. Steroids should only be used when prescribed by your doctor and under close supervision. Steroid use is not to be taken lightly and we do not in any way endorse or approve of illegal drug use. The information is provided on the same basis as all the other information on this site, as informational/entertainment value.

trip is offline Elite FG Resident
      Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 321
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

MCCain proposes to take your health care benefits as they know stand, and tax them as income.

so, if u get 10k in health care benefits, you'll owe another 3k in taxes

it's cause no one wants to talk about the 5 trillion dollars in debt they just added to the national debt thru taking down fannie and freddie, fannie and freddie are done deals, we own it, period end of story

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

YOU MEAN THE GOVORNMENT FAULTS THE 8% APPROVAL RATING WITH THE 5 TRILLION IN DEBT TRIP THOSE PEOPLES FAULT.THE DEMOCRATIX CONTROLLED SENATE TRIP,NANCI POLOSI AND HOWARD DEAN THOSE PEOPLE WHO ARE IN CONTROL OF THE 8% APPROVAL RATING GOVERNMENT. DONT GO BASHING MCCAINS HEALTH CARE PLAN WICH IS WAY BETTERS THEN OBAMAS GOVORNMENT RUN WICH HAS FAILED NUMEROUS OF TIMES BEFORE OR DID YOU FORGET

trip is offline Elite FG Resident
      Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 321
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

bro u still post up crap that obie is muslim, so why should u care about facts, roflmao

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

EXSCUSE ME DID YOU NOT HEAR IT COME OUT OF HIS MOUTH TRIP OR WAS THAT SOMEONE ELSE.

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

ARE YOU PISSED THAT ITS YOUR LIBERALS WHO ARE A 8% APPROVAL RATING ALSO

dixiechick
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

I also couldn't find anything on their plans for social security except for Obama saying that it will not be publicized (is that the right word). I've heard McCain wants to give a choice, but I couldn't find anything on his website.

I think we should have a choice in where our SS# is invested, and for those who don't want to handle their own they can put it in a government plan.

Quote Originally Posted by trip View Post
      MCCain proposes to take your health care benefits as they know stand, and tax them as income.

so, if u get 10k in health care benefits, you'll owe another 3k in taxes

it's cause no one wants to talk about the 5 trillion dollars in debt they just added to the national debt thru taking down fannie and freddie, fannie and freddie are done deals, we own it, period end of story
      I've been on McCain's website and I don't see anything about him taxing our health care benefits. Where did you see this? I've seen where he's proposing a tax credit - of $2,500 for individuals and $5,000 for families to offset the cost of insurance.

McCain said that he has a plan to low health care cost, but he doesn't say how he is going to do it. I've seen no detail plan.

What scares me about national health care is losing my freedom to chose doctors and medicines that are right for me. It's bad enough that insurance companies can tell us who we can or can't go too, and they have certain medicines that they cover. Then we have no control over the cost that the government deducts out of check.

straydoglogic is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 382
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

the biggest problem in our country right now is the economy...and i dont hear either one of them say shyte about that...the only thing ive really heard was mccain say he doesnt know anything about economics...well..ummm..i think thats a pretty important issue that a president MIGHT want to know something about...

https://video.google.it/videoplay?doc...cs&vt=lf&hl=it

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

YEAH JUST LIKE THE LIBERALS KEEP SAYING MCCAIN VOTED 90% WITH MCCAIN BUT WE KNOW THATS NOT TRUE. HE DID VOTE 90% WITH BUSH ON POLITICS ISSUES

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by straydoglogic View Post
      the biggest problem in our country right now is the economy...and i dont hear either one of them say shyte about that...the only thing ive really heard was mccain say he doesnt know anything about economics...well..ummm..i think thats a pretty important issue that a president MIGHT want to know something about...

https://video.google.it/videoplay?doc...cs&vt=lf&hl=it

CMON STRAY WHY USE LIBERAL STATIONS THE LIBERALS KNOW AND THE DEMS MCCAIN KNOWS POLITICS AND WHEN THE DEBATES COME LETS SEE WHAT HAPPENS

deepsouth
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Heres how it really breaks down according to Deep:

1. Obama wants Govt. run healthcare- everything the Govt. runs is screwed up, if you think there are healthcare problems now, just wait until the Govt. gets their hands on it- We have the best Healthcare and access to healthcare in the world right now.
      2. Obama want to raise taxes on everyone that makes more than $250,000.00 a year- If you raise taxes on coperate America and those who make more( those are the ones that normally own businesses) then who do you REALLY think will pay in the end?? WE WILL - they pay more and pass that expense down to us.
      3. Energy Plan- Obama doesn't want to drill but look for alternative sources. How long do you think it will take to discover and get in the open market( new alternative sources)? It will take longer than to drill and start reaping the rewards while researching alternative sources at the same time. The Ex-CEO of Shell Oil Co. has said if we drill offshore it will take months NOT years to begin recieveing the oil- we already have pipelines in close proxcimity(sp) to where they will be drilling. While we are recieveing that oil, we can be buying time to get the other methods of energy in place.
      4. Obama like all right wing Democrats is FOR gun control, even though all he like to vote is "Present" when he is in congress.
      Hope this helps somewhat-

quirkysmilin is offline FG Diva
      Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 192
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Proposed changes in taxes after 2008 General election:

CAPITAL GAINS TAX

MCCAIN
      0% on home sales up to $500,000 per home (couples) McCain does not propose any change in existing home sales income tax.

OBAMA
      28% on profit from ALL home sales

How does this affect you? If you sell your home and make a profit, you will pay 28% of your gain on taxes. If you are heading toward retirement and would like to down-size your home or move into a retirement community, 28% of the money you make from your home will go to taxes. This proposal will adversely affect the elderly who are counting on the income from their homes as part of their retirement income.

DIVIDEND TAX

MCCAIN 15% (no change)

OBAMA 39.6%

How will this affect you? If you have any money invested in stock market, IRA, mutual funds, college funds, life insurance, retirement accounts, or anything that pays or reinvests dividends, you will now be paying nearly 40% of the money earned on taxes if Obama become president. The experts predict that 'higher tax rates on dividends and capital gains would crash the stock market yet do absolutely nothing to cut the deficit.

INCOME TAX

MCCAIN (no changes)

Single making 30K - tax $4,500
      Single making 50K - tax $12,500
      Single making 75K - tax $18,750
      Married making 60K- tax $9,000
      Married making 75K - tax $18,750
      Married making 125K - tax $31,250

OBAMA
      (reversion to pre-Bush tax cuts)
      Single making 30K - tax $8,400
      Single making 50K - tax $14,000
      Single making 75K - tax $23,250
      Married making 60K - tax $16,800
      Married making 75K - tax $21,000
      Married making 125K - tax $38,750

Under Obama your taxes will more than double! How does this affect you? No explanation needed. This is pretty straight forward.

INHERITANCE TAX

MCCAIN 0% (No change, Bush repealed this tax)

OBAMA Restore the inheritance tax

How does this affect you? Many families have lost businesses, farms and ranches, and homes that have been in their families for generations because they could not afford the inheritance tax. Those willing their assets to loved ones will not only lose them to these taxes.

NEW TAXES BEING PROPOSED BY OBAMA

* New government taxes proposed on homes that are more than 2400 square feet

* New gasoline taxes (as if gas weren't high enough already)

* New taxes on natural resources consumption (heating gas, water, electricity)

* New taxes on retirement accounts and last but not least....

* New taxes to pay for socialized medicine (like Canada has, etc.)

Obama is a serious threat to this country, and far too many are not taking it seriously. He's for change alright ... change the tax structure so a lot more of your money leaves your bank account and is deposited into government coffers ... the loose change under your couch cushions will be all you're left with. Unless he finds it first.
      A faithful heart makes wishes come true.

deepsouth
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

there you have it