• Join Us!
  • Question for you Stray....
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Question for you Stray....

BABY1 is offline Mrs FUZO
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 0%
      Awards:
      Blog Award
      is is planting seeds

I am:
      Happy

Level
      Blog Entries

Default Question for you Stray....

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

First of all I want to say that Fuzo and I have great respect for you as a member and as a military service man. Fuzo and I have enormous respect for the military as Fuzo's father fought in the Korean war. I just wonder what inspired you to join the military? and why are you still in the military? You joined knowing that you may go to war someday. No one wants war to happen, but it is about protecting our country. Should we have just sit back and done nothing following 911? There are serious security issues for us in this country. The terrorists aren't going away, they are only growing. I know that if I needed someone to have my back, it would most certainly McCain, not Obama. We all want peace, but we have to remain strong.

Again I want to sincerely "thank you" for serving in the military and helping to protect our country.
      Veritas Vos Liberabit

O2BESOHUGE is offline ADMINISTRATOR
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Awesome

Level

Default Re: Question for you Stray....

YEAH, THANKS STRAY! VERY ADMIRABLE!
      ..“Your desire to change must be greater than your desire to stay the same.”

daved150 is offline Platinum
      Overall activity: 4.0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

you know....i've said it before. thanks brother
      HE WHO MAKES A BEAST OF HIMSELF, GET'S RID OF THE PAIN OF BEING A MAN!!

https://www.infinitymuscle.com/forum.php

"Actually for once your actually starting sound quite logical!"-djdiggler 07/10/2007

I LOVE BOOBOOKITTY...

straydoglogic is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 382
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by baby1 View Post
      First of all I want to say that Fuzo and I have great respect for you as a member and as a military service man. Fuzo and I have enormous respect for the military as Fuzo's father fought in the Korean war. I just wonder what inspired you to join the military? and why are you still in the military? You joined knowing that you may go to war someday. No one wants war to happen, but it is about protecting our country. Should we have just sit back and done nothing following 911? There are serious security issues for us in this country. The terrorists aren't going away, they are only growing. I know that if I needed someone to have my back, it would most certainly McCain, not Obama. We all want peace, but we have to remain strong.

Again I want to sincerely "thank you" for serving in the military and helping to protect our country.

okay..where do i start..i will do my best to answer you question by question...but i'll start by saying thank you for your appreciation for my service..and i respect you 2 as well and our differing views dont change that...so..here goes..
      i joined the military because i was a drug addict living life on the streets..i was a criminal and hurt people...robbed businesses...stole..hospitalized people with senseless beatings and i trafficked large amounts of drugs across state borders...so it was continue that path and end up dead or in jail...i watched quite a few friends die and it wasnt cool..and jail wasnt an option..i was fuked up but i still loved my family and wouldnt want to hurt them with that...so i joined the military as a way out..i used them to better myself...
      i am still in the military because 1...i re-enlisted before i got more educated..and im at the point now that with the economy and job market the way it is..its conducive for me to stay in..though i havent made my mind up on that yet...i make good money and have great benefits..and i would like to have a child and its aloteasier to afford in the military...basically when youre in the military if youre in long enough youve been coddled so long that it sometimes makes people feel that they couldnt make it on the outside...
      i did know that there was a chance that i would go to war..and i have twice...but i was less educated than i am today...the first time i went it felt good..playing with the iraqi kids and taking pics with them and their parents...the second time was different..i was almost killed and i lost a friend and chief...i was working for the special forces and didnt leave camp so we were sitting ducks wathing mortar rounds and rockets fly at us daily...but again..i was less educated on the war so i didnt have a problem...but i will say this..i will never step foot on desert soil again...mark my words..we went in there illegaly without a declaration of war and without the consent of nato..(i dont care much for nato but thats a different story)...and of course we should have done something after 9/11..but iraq was in no way involved in that so we had no business going there..not to mention we were persuaded by lies..that we KNOW were lies...to go there in the first place..it was saudis and egyptians that flew the planes..why didnt we go after them?..because they have too much invested in us and we are dependant on their oil...the planes on 9/11 flew out of my hometown..so i had the misfortune of knowing one of the victims personally...
      so as far as war goes..if its just i will fight...we are not protecting our country..we are making it more vulnerable and making more enemies...we are supposed to be a soverign nation..not an interventionalist one...you say that terrorist are growing..thats because we've fueled the fire...we will always have enemies...but we are making them on a larger scale...and you brought up who you would want to have your back..mccain or obama...i wouldnt trust either one to watch my front let alone my back...obama lacks the experience..im not sure on his judgement however because he hasnt been tested..but as for mccain...hes going to try to send me somewhere to risk my life for profit because face it..hes a puppet just like the majority of them...hes changed his stance on so many issues and its because hes been told..err..advised to do so...and i agree..we do all have to remain strong..thats why i choose to try and educate people on the hypocrisy and crookedness of ur government...fuzo and i have been through this..i dont hate america..its just the opposite..i love my country dearly...but i hate the government and the media and the people in power...its because of my love for my country that i seemingly talk so bad about it...i just think we are headed for a path of destruction and if things dont change we will be the next rome...i hope that answers some questions...peace

BIGGER THAN YOU is offline Established Member
      Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 225
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

geigh

deepsouth
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

I truely beleive we are NOT making more enemies, but rather bringing to light the countries that already hated us by holding them accountable for thier actions rather than having a bunch of meetings that accomplish nothing IMHO. Everyone hates that we went into Iraq, but thye truth of the matter is that the UN had numerous sanctions that they were not adhearing to and we meerly held them accountable and in the middle of that found the crooked doings in the food for oil program. To me, and keep in mind this is my bview, we were just in doing what we did. If the UN doesn't hold anyone accountable for the sanctions they impose- then the UN needs to go away because its flat worthless. I DO thank you who serve in our Military and my family and myself are forever indebted to you for what you do, but someone has to stand up and make countries follow the rules- McCain WILL do that. I just want you to know I enjoy and respect others views- that is what makes us better as community