• Join Us!
  • THIS LITTLE GIRL
  • THIS LITTLE GIRL
  • THIS LITTLE GIRL
  • THIS LITTLE GIRL
  • THIS LITTLE GIRL
  • THIS LITTLE GIRL
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: THIS LITTLE GIRL

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 0%
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

Default THIS LITTLE GIRL

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • THIS LITTLE GIRL
      • THIS LITTLE GIRL

• THIS LITTLE GIRL
      • THIS LITTLE GIRL
      • THIS LITTLE GIRL
      • THIS LITTLE GIRL
      • THIS LITTLE GIRL
      • THIS LITTLE GIRL
      HAS ANY ONE SEEN THE NEWS ON THIS LITTLE GIRL. HER MOTHER SAID SHE HAS BEEN MISSING FOR A MONTH AND NOW JUST TOLD THE POLICE

Missing tot’s grandmother flip-flops about car odor
      She told 911 it smelled like a dead body, but later said it could be old pizza
      Video

911 tapes out in missing-tot case
      July 25: Police have released tapes of 911 calls placed by the grandmother of missing Florida 2-year-old Caylee Anthony. They seem to contradict recent statements backing her daughter. NBC’s Ron Mott reports.
      Today show

The grandmother of a missing Orlando toddler told police that her daughter’s car “smelled like there’s been a dead body in the **** car” when she made a 911 call to report the child missing — but Cindy Anthony later told investigators that the smell may have been caused by a piece of pizza left in the trunk of the car.

On Friday, TODAY’s Meredith Vieira asked her why her statement had changed.

“There’s a lot of facts that have been stated erroneously,” Cindy Anthony replied. “If my daughter ever has to come to trial, that will be part of her defense.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anthony’s daughter, Casey, was jailed the day after the 911 calls were made on July 15. In one of the calls, Casey Anthony tells the dispatcher that her daughter, Caylee, had been missing for 31 days.

Casey Anthony is being held on $500,000 bail, and her attorney, Jose Baez, has filed a request with the courts to reduce that amount. She is charged with child endangerment, lying to authorities and criminal obstruction.

Baez told Vieira that his client will help police try to find the girl, but won’t answer questions that may lead to additional charges being filed against her.

“I want to be clear about something: I’m not going to expose my client to possible further charges,” Baez said. “I will answer any questions that can help find Caylee, and that’s what my client has instructed me to do.”

From calm to frantic
      Baez and Cindy Anthony spoke a day after the Orange County (Fla.) Sheriff’s Department released tapes of the latter two of three 911 calls Cindy Anthony said she made on July 15.

In the first of the released calls, the grandmother is calm as she tells the dispatcher she wants her daughter arrested for stealing a car and money. But in the second, she is frantic and sobbing as she tells the dispatcher that Caylee has been missing for a month.

“I found out my granddaughter has been taken, she has been missing for a month. Her mother finally admitted that she's been missing,” Cindy Anthony said on that second call. “Oh, my God, they finally admitted that the baby sitter stole her. I need to find her.”

She also told the dispatcher, “There's something wrong. I found my daughter's car today and it smelled like there's been a dead body in the **** car.”

Vieira twice asked Cindy Anthony about the discrepancy between her statement about the smell in the car on the 911 call and her later story that it might have been rotten pizza. She has also told local reporters that the smell might have been a dead squirrel, according to published reports.

Cindy Anthony did not directly answer Vieira’s question. Instead, she said, “I know what I said. A lot of the stuff that is going on … they have all of my statements.”

Investigators are testing hair and stains found in the trunk of the car. They believe the smell in the car was caused by human remains based on the reaction of a cadaver-sniffing dog.

The Anthonys maintain that Caylee was abducted by a baby sitter, but the address Casey Anthony gave police as the sitter’s home turned out to be an apartment that hadn’t been occupied for several months. Cindy Anthony has maintained that Caylee, who is nearly 3, was sighted at the Orlando airport and more recently in Georgia.

‘I know who has her’
      On the night Cindy Anthony made the 911 calls, she put her daughter on the phone to talk to the dispatcher.

“I know who has her; I've tried to contact her,” Casey Anthony said. “I actually received a phone call today, now from a number that is no longer in service. I did get to speak to my daughter, for about a moment, about a minute.”

Grandmother on 911 calls
      July 25: Cindy Anthony talks about 911 calls she made to report her granddaughter Caylee’s disappearance.
      Today show

The dispatcher asked the 22-year-old mother why she waited so long to report her daughter missing.

“I've been looking for her and have gone through other resources to try to find her, which was stupid,” she said.

Baez repeated his contention that police arrested Casey Anthony too soon — less than 24 hours after the 911 call. Once she was charged with a crime, she became reluctant to speak to investigators.

“She was talking to the police. They didn’t like what they said. They threw her in jail,” Baez told Vieira. “Now they’re upset that they don’t have full access to her, and unfortunately, when you launch a criminal charge, the person has a right to defend themselves.”

Baez said that Casey Anthony never invoked her Miranda rights, but said investigators talked to her initially for some six hours. Since then, he said, they have not asked her help in finding Caylee.

“They have not contacted me to specifically ask any questions in regards to leads,” he said.

The Orlando Sentinel quotes officials as saying they have left messages with Baez that have not been returned.
      Disclaimer: Steroid use is illegal in a vast number of countries around the world. This is not without reason. Steroids should only be used when prescribed by your doctor and under close supervision. Steroid use is not to be taken lightly and we do not in any way endorse or approve of illegal drug use. The information is provided on the same basis as all the other information on this site, as informational/entertainment value.

Please take the time to read these threads!

Fitness Geared Shoutbox rules

FG member signature rules

Fitness Geared Forum Rules

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f334/

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f283/

https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

Dzone is offline Super Moderator
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 44.0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Happy

Level
      Blog Entries

Default Re: THIS LITTLE GIRL

they had the phone calls today on the news with casey talking to her mom from jail....bizarre...totally phuckin weird...

straydoglogic is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 382
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Re: THIS LITTLE GIRL

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • THIS LITTLE GIRL
      • THIS LITTLE GIRL

• THIS LITTLE GIRL
      • THIS LITTLE GIRL
      • THIS LITTLE GIRL
      • THIS LITTLE GIRL
      • THIS LITTLE GIRL
      • THIS LITTLE GIRL
      they had the 911 calls on a few days ago...so many holes in the story....it makes me sick...the mother was certainly involved....they said the car smelled like a dead body was in the trunk and then changed it saying it smelled like rotting pizza...are you kidding me?sick phucks...