• Join Us!
  • What are the symptoms of sociopathy? READ
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: What are the symptoms of sociopathy? READ

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 0%
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

Default What are the symptoms of sociopathy? READ

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

What are the symptoms of sociopathy? (Defined as "Antisocial personality disorder" by the APA)
      Three or more of the following are required for such a diagnosis:

Failure to conform to social norms with respect to lawful behaviors as indicated by repeatedly performing acts that are grounds for arrest; For Obama, this fits in with the Larry Sinclair allegations and the "sweetheart deal" he got for his house.
      Deceitfulness, as indicated by repeatedly lying, use of aliases, or conning others for personal profit or pleasure; Was Obama BORN Barack Hussein? Or was it Barry? Was he lying when he said his "finger slipped off the button" for some of his non-votes in the Illinois senate? Lying when he said he was a member of Rev. Wright's church for 20 years and never knew what his "ministry" was about? There are many other examples too numerous to chronicle here.
      Impulsiveness or failure to plan ahead; In 2004 he said he wouldn't run for President due to his inexperience. Seemingly on impulse, he changed his mind? He didn't plan far enough ahead to "fix" the Rev. Wright problem before it became known, didn't plan ahead in the "softening" of his wife to avoid her horrendous public statements, didn't plan ahead on the flag pin wearing or the hand over the heart for the honor of our flag... and without a script or teleprompter to read from, stammers and fumbles for words.
      Irritability and aggressiveness, as indicated by repeated physical fights or assaults; Nothing documented here as yet, but his apparently hostile confrontation of Senator Lieberman on the Senate floor showed aggressiveness. His campaign surrogates' misogyny towards Hillary Clinton, and their ageism towards McCain, do those trickle down from the top? He's certainly never denounced either.
      Reckless disregard for safety of self or others; If the Larry Sinclair allegations are true, it's clear Obama fits this profile.
      Consistent irresponsibility, as indicated by repeated failure to sustain consistent work behavior or honor financial obligations; Did he commit and agree to use public funding for his campaign then renege? Are his many absences throughout his career from his Senate duties both in Illinois and now, qualify as irresponsible? Will he be meeting with another Larry Sinclair as President?
      Lack of remorse, as indicated by being indifferent to or rationalizing having hurt, mistreated, or stolen from another; His ability to throw people "under the bus" for financial and/or political gain is astounding.
      Superficial charm; Self explanatory. His public face he puts on is hollow, phony and superficial.
      A sense of extreme entitlement; Just read his book or even some excerpts, and you'll make this connection.
      Persistent Lying or stealing; Look at the flip-flops Obama already has performed. Look at his lying about the Rev. Wright situation. Stealing? He was getting his "sweetheart deal" on his house while regular people were getting foreclosed on in record numbers; getting opponents removed from the ballot so he could steal his Illinois Senate seat.
      It's clear we don't know much about Obama. In fact, very few people do and those who do, and talk, seem to disappear. But does he meet at least three of the diagnostic criteria above? It sure looks that way to us. For those not under his spell, who aren't part of the cult, it's obvious there is something drastically wrong with this man.

And he wants to be our President?
      Disclaimer: Steroid use is illegal in a vast number of countries around the world. This is not without reason. Steroids should only be used when prescribed by your doctor and under close supervision. Steroid use is not to be taken lightly and we do not in any way endorse or approve of illegal drug use. The information is provided on the same basis as all the other information on this site, as informational/entertainment value.

Please take the time to read these threads!

Fitness Geared Shoutbox rules

FG member signature rules

Fitness Geared Forum Rules

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f334/

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f283/

https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

trip is offline Elite FG Resident
      Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 321
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Re: What are the symptoms of sociopathy? READ

Fuzo,

In all honesty do you actually read these things and think them thru?

Here is the playbook all these BS posts have in common.

1. A headline that excites, ie, fear based

2. Use some form of Official Statistic or Organization to lead one too believe in credibiltiy of the information

3. Make up your own facts

4. Go for volume, ie, strength in numbers, tie as many well known and not know info about someone or something in anyway shape of from back too item number 3

IT'S CALLED THE PROGANDISTS PLAY BOOK

It is how old, about 7k years

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

OH YES TRIP I READ EVERYONE OF THEM AND TO ME ARE ALL TRUE. HONESTLY I KNEW YOU WOULDNT BELEIVE ANY OF THEM.

SO ARE YOU GOING TOMTELL ME IN 2004 HE DIDNT SAY THAT ABOUT NOT RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT. HE SAID EVERYTHING IN THERE
      Disclaimer: Steroid use is illegal in a vast number of countries around the world. This is not without reason. Steroids should only be used when prescribed by your doctor and under close supervision. Steroid use is not to be taken lightly and we do not in any way endorse or approve of illegal drug use. The information is provided on the same basis as all the other information on this site, as informational/entertainment value.

Please take the time to read these threads!

Fitness Geared Shoutbox rules

FG member signature rules

Fitness Geared Forum Rules

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f334/

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f283/

https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

trip is offline Elite FG Resident
      Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 321
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

that's cool I take you at your word

I have a different point of view.

I have written, 4 books, 3 screenplays, 2 tele-plays.

I have studied the craft of writing for 20 years, and know all the rules, how too break em, backward and forward with my eyes closed.

I have studied phschology for 20 years.

Thus I know how folks think, why they think, when they think, and when is the correct and right opportune time to make them think along your way and how to do it.

So, I have a different point of view on things, because i have edited over 20,000 pages of text, meaning i have disected the intent of each sentence and the abiltiy of it's success in communicating information in relation to the goal.

So, where most folks read, THE WORDS ON THE PAGE SCREAM AND YELL AT ME WHO THEY ARE

It takes me about 30 seconds to know the underlying theme of any written text, ie, the writers intention, and there is always a why to that intention.

The good part is that 99% are not even close to being of any quality to have any meaningful effect.

So, when you have doo, you just throw doo on the wall all day and see if it sticks.

Why is it doo, a real professional a craftsman wouldn't touch this stuff with a ten foot pole cause it reaks of hate.

and artists in general are not a hateful lot

straydoglogic is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 382
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!