OK, heres a post from a chick that is actually a very close friend of mine, about her current boyfriend. I am cracking up because she is really freakin hot and this guy is fixin to really blow the whole deal...LOL...anyway, I think it is hilarious to read how many women think...lol...I changed it to make it anonymous..haha...hope someone else will get a good laugh off this...~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Every single man in my life frustrates me. There is hardly any REALLY in my life, but still. I don't understand how men can be so unconsciousable about things around them and conversations you have with them. Tell me is a plan something that you mention you MIGHT do? Is a plan saying 3 different things that can go either way? No, they are freeking options. In no way are they set and ingraved for things that will be completed. My Gosh!!! When I say I don't know what time I am leaving does that mean 9am Saturday morning? When he says, I MIGHT go to my union meeting or I WANT to go to my union meeting, does that mean he's going? When he says he's not going to Wyoming, does that mean he's not going so I should make new plans for me to go alone? I think so. But yet, I'm excluding him and now I don't want him to go. Yeah, I don't want him to go although it's to see HIS family. Makes Sense.

It's kind of like when he says he's pissed off and needs space. I say ok well I'm going to play softball because they need a girl. Oh, but you didn't ask. Why would I? You said you need space... Here's the best. You live in a male dominating world and I don't know if I want to be a part of it? Ok, umm, are you saying you want to commit suicide because, face it honey, I have no control over that. For Godsake, if I could live with only females I'd prefer it, but unfortunately, you simple creatures have to take up space somewhere in this universe. Too bad it's not in Uranus (lol). Anyway, male dominating includes playing sports or anything I like to do which pretty much involves men. There isn't a womens league for softball and I'm not even in a league. They just needed me for that one night. I guess I'm not allowed to play unless he can play or I ask permission? Yet, I invite him because I have NOTHING to hide. No, he refuses to go so I can go have my drinks with "my guys". Plus, he made plans to make tacos with his roommate. It was our date night and I offered to make dinner but he wanted to make tacos. Then, it's my fault we didn't go on our date because I went to play softball. He didn't say anything about me helping or joining to make the **** tacos. Speak up bud. Be a man and ask me for a proper date. I'm still a lady and deserve to be treated like one. I drop my plans all the time and don't complain for when he changes his **** mind. And let me tell ya... I don't even plan any more--even when that was already seldom-- because it's so often.

Meanwhile, did he ask to go to Coyote Ugly and take body shots after his union meeting last time he went (timeline-month maybe 2 months ago)? NOOOO... Luckily he slipped and told me he did that. Afterall, it was a $20 shot was he suppose to say no? It's not like someone else would have taken it for him. Why would someone else take it for him? Easily influenced simple creature....

So let's recap, shalt we? I exclude him from things I want to do when he says he needs space because I am suppose to just sit and wait around until he DOESN't need space. Reason being: I allowed MY DUAGHTERS dad to keep her till 9pm Friday night so we can't go out of town until Saturday morning which makes him miss his Union meeting he "might" and "wants" to go to because it shows he cares although he doesn't usually go to them unless he's going to the bar after. Phew... continuing...Evidently I switched our plans (which were not yet set on a time for leaving and still up in the air for either Friday or Saturday morning) for my daughters dad not my daughter. Defense: It's in the best interest of my daughter... She won't see her dad for a while because he works 5 days a work and since I'm laid off, I have her pretty much every day. Excuse me! He will be in my life for at least another 13+ years... Who knows when this guy is going to cheat on me if that's the case or he doesn't want me. I'll tell ya what, I don't do well with threats or reversing blame on me. I don't like games or rollercoaster rides. So, Shit or get off the pot. Be a grown up make a decision and stick with it. Life is all about probelm solving.

Decision for Meatheads: Write and record everything because everything memorized is not enough, I'm still at fault and they need visuals... For ASSURANCE: Record it so they can hear just how dumb they sound and are for not remembering what they said.

Tangent and Digression: Family members have good intentions for protection; however, when they fill your head with thoughts that they are getting ready to cheat on you, it doesn't help. What I know and what I feel are 2 different things. I don't have proof of any paranoial thoughts or ideas. I can only see and know only what is in front of me. What ever happens happens. I am tired of feeling sick over what someone else has done and thinks will happen to me, by me, or because of me. I am not their past, I am me. And if I get cheated on, then so be it. I'll accept it and move on. It's not my loss. I still have my health my heart and my life it just will take time to heal. But worrying, is a terrible way to live.

Fear: Gonna end up alone for eternity eventually but without anyone elses grief but my own. I think I could handle that although I'll be missing out on a lot of good times with someone I love.

Lastly: I am not one for talking on the phone. ESPECIALLY, when someone mumbles or holds the phone to their chin and you can't hear them. I don't play it off because I get in trouble for that. So I ask, what? Well, then he will get tired of repeating himself. SOB... open your mouth when you talk and maybe I'll understand the words that come out of your mouth instead of the sounds just vibrating on the phone. UGH!!!! AHHHHH.....