Heading to Fredericksburg Virginia fir the first tournament of the summer. Be gone for the weekend. We're taking the train and goddam Amtrak won't let me carry my weapon on the train. I explained it's a pair of tonfa, wooden weapons that are very similar to the side handle police baton and i could check it as baggage like i do when i travel by plane and they said no f'ing way, they allow NO weapons whatsoever on the train since the new security guidelines went in place a few months back. The first phucker i see with a travel mug i'm gonna complain and say that might be used as a weapon and he may have the makings of a dirty bomb in there and they can't allow him on the train with that. Phucking idiots!! Like i;m gonna hijack a phucking train with a pair of tonfa. where the phuck am i gonna take it???? it's on a phucking track morons!! anyway, i gotta UPS my weapons down there and ship them back afterwards and hope my custom made $300 tonfa my wife bought for me don't get lost. otherwise i'm hoping for a successful placing, some well earned drinks and man time with my teammates and hopefully a decent titty bar near the hotel.