• Join Us!
  • PIERRE VS FITCH
  • PIERRE VS FITCH
  • PIERRE VS FITCH
  • PIERRE VS FITCH
  • PIERRE VS FITCH
  • PIERRE VS FITCH
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: PIERRE VS FITCH

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 0%
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

Default PIERRE VS FITCH

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • PIERRE VS FITCH
      • PIERRE VS FITCH

• PIERRE VS FITCH
      • PIERRE VS FITCH
      • PIERRE VS FITCH
      • PIERRE VS FITCH
      • PIERRE VS FITCH
      • PIERRE VS FITCH
      WELL THIS COULD BE A GREAT FIGHT. FITCH IS ON A TEAR AND PEIRRE IS BACK ON HIS GAME. SO WHO KNOWS. I LIKE FITCH IN THIS
      Disclaimer: Steroid use is illegal in a vast number of countries around the world. This is not without reason. Steroids should only be used when prescribed by your doctor and under close supervision. Steroid use is not to be taken lightly and we do not in any way endorse or approve of illegal drug use. The information is provided on the same basis as all the other information on this site, as informational/entertainment value.

Please take the time to read these threads!

Fitness Geared Shoutbox rules

FG member signature rules

Fitness Geared Forum Rules

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f334/

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f283/

https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

2-Swole
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Default Re: PIERRE VS FITCH

Gunna be tough for him I think, but im pulling for Fitch

Scalleywag is offline Senior Resident
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

GSP. Fitch is strong but I think GSP is out of his league if his mind is right.

supasaiyan99 is offline Elite Senior Resident
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

GSP can handle Fitch with ease. Not much of a challenge for GSP.
      NO PAIN, NO GAIN
      KNOW PAIN, KNOW GAIN

Schiznick is offline Senior Resident
      Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 49
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by supasaiyan99 View Post
      GSP can handle Fitch with ease. Not much of a challenge for GSP.
      I agree, I think KOS is better then Fitch and we saw what GSP did to KOS
      "Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy"...................Benjamin Franklin

schiznick13@yahoo.com

tn94z is offline Platinum
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Geeky

Level

Fitch is on a tear and he is very good, but he is not on the same level and it will show in this fight. GSP is in a situation in WW like BJ is in LW. I think the GSP/BJ fight would be so much better and I would be pulling for BJ since I am a big fan of his.
      "He woke up because I kept punching him in the face." --Thiago Alves

"I'm telling you, once your car's been stolen, it never runs the same again. It's like a guy sleeping with your girl. He leaves his mark all over her."- Drama (Entourage)

2-Swole
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Quote Originally Posted by tn94z View Post
      Fitch is on a tear and he is very good, but he is not on the same level and it will show in this fight. GSP is in a situation in WW like BJ is in LW. I think the GSP/BJ fight would be so much better and I would be pulling for BJ since I am a big fan of his.
      Yea If BJ beats GSP i will flip out...That would be sooooo AWESOME!!! BJ RULES!!!!

And i think Fitch has a pretty decent shot against GSP...but i think they are protecting GSP just like they did with Liddel for so long by not matching him up with any significant strikers. Matt friggin Serra KO'ed GSP in their first fight by just popping him right in the face and he was runnin away tappin like a baby...also Penn lost a razor sharp split decision vs GSP the first time and Penn was tooling him on the feet but just wasn't on the same strength level...

GSP is turning more into a wrestler IMO ...and granted he is AWESOME at what he does...but put him up against good strikers and we will see how his suspect chin comes into play

ALSO might i add i am a bit bias cuz i met Matt Hughes a few times and GSP beat him 2 times so im bitter LOL

jipped genes is offline VET
      Overall activity: 49.0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      is El Burro!

I am:
      ----

Level

fitch will give GSP a run for his $. he is a good submission wrestler and is a brown belt in BJJ. the diff between fitch's and serra's ground game is fitch has long limbs and is strong.

from his back he is a much bigger risk to GSP not to mention wait until we see him strike with GSP.
      "SHIAT BIOTCH, thats a big ass!"

A clear concience is a sign of a bad memory.

husband of the year

moose riding maple syrup drinking flanel wearing canuck wannabe

BigDawg is offline Super Moderator
      is entering beast mode

I am:
      Awesome

Level
      Blog Entries

i like gsp but think it will be tough, fitch is a strong beeyotch and doesn't tap. as far as BJ he's a punk a$$ beeyotch. Just what he needs to do, go UP in weight. Took him years to finally get his weight right and develop spme cardio and he wants to go up in weight sacrificing speed, conditioning and stamina. Great strategy for fighting GSP. Although he could gain weight and still keep his conditioning if he decided to juice but then he'd be a big focking two faced hypocrite after trashing Sherk for juicing. Stay in LW where you belong BJ. You are a decent LW fighter but GSP would slam you, strip you naked and fock your hawaiian little b itch a$$ punk.
      You may not recognize your mom when you get home, I shaved her back.

I don't have an ego, i just love how awesome i am !!

This user has no status.

I am:
      Geeky

Level

Quote Originally Posted by BigDawg View Post
      i like gsp but think it will be tough, fitch is a strong beeyotch and doesn't tap. as far as BJ he's a punk a$$ beeyotch. Just what he needs to do, go UP in weight. Took him years to finally get his weight right and develop spme cardio and he wants to go up in weight sacrificing speed, conditioning and stamina. Great strategy for fighting GSP. Although he could gain weight and still keep his conditioning if he decided to juice but then he'd be a big focking two faced hypocrite after trashing Sherk for juicing. Stay in LW where you belong BJ. You are a decent LW fighter but GSP would slam you, strip you naked and fock your hawaiian little b itch a$$ punk.
      Are you serious man? BJ almost beat him the first time they fought and that was when BJ was training half ass. I think he can beat GSP personally. He lost alot to come down to 155 man. I mean hell, BJ has fought at 185. GSP would be lucky to get BJ on the ground. Don't get me wrong, I really like GSP too...they are two of my favorite fighters, but I am not going to put GSP on that kind of pedestal. BJ is much more than a descent LW fighter, he is the best...he is one of the top 2 or 3 P4P fighters period.

As for GSP/Fitch, GSP beat BJ and BJ has better striking and a much better ground game with long limbs too. I don' think that Fitch will pose to big of a problem for GSP. I'm not saying it will be a quick and easy fight because I think Fitch is very good and I am glad he is finally getting a title shot, but he just stepped up many levels in competition with this fight. I can't wait to see it

"I'm telling you, once your car's been stolen, it never runs the same again. It's like a guy sleeping with your girl. He leaves his mark all over her."- Drama (Entourage)

2-Swole
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Quote Originally Posted by tn94z View Post
      Are you serious man? BJ almost beat him the first time they fought and that was when BJ was training half ass. I think he can beat GSP personally. He lost alot to come down to 155 man. I mean hell, BJ has fought at 185. GSP would be lucky to get BJ on the ground. Don't get me wrong, I really like GSP too...they are two of my favorite fighters, but I am not going to put GSP on that kind of pedestal. BJ is much more than a descent LW fighter, he is the best...he is one of the top 2 or 3 P4P fighters period.

As for GSP/Fitch, GSP beat BJ and BJ has better striking and a much better ground game with long limbs too. I don' think that Fitch will pose to big of a problem for GSP. I'm not saying it will be a quick and easy fight because I think Fitch is very good and I am glad he is finally getting a title shot, but he just stepped up many levels in competition with this fight. I can't wait to see it
      I agree...think GSP will win but i will be cheering for Fitch anyways...as for BJ he bloodied GSP up pretty good and was killin him on the feet their first fight which i believe was BJ's first fight back since he took his leave of absence to fight Gomi and a few others...If GSP didn't get that take down in the third round (again him turning into a wrestler IMO) he would have lost that decision. At the time I was going for GSP and was sweatin the decision myself, but I just don't really like his personality anymore for some reason so I lept of the bandwagon LOL...

This user has no status.

I am:
      Geeky

Level

If you look at the other thread I made about BJ, he fought Machida at HW and almost got the decision there. BJ will not lose anything moving up in weight classes....especially with the new diet program that he has been working on. He has learned how to add/lose weight the proper way. He would not move up if he didn't think he had a good chance at winning. Everyone thought he was crazy when he went to MW to fight Gracie...until he dominated Gracie and Gracie was supposed to be the next big thing at that time.

BigDawg is offline Super Moderator
      is entering beast mode

I am:
      Awesome

Level
      Blog Entries

if BJ puts on the weight to go back up he'll be slower and he will gas AGAIN like he always does at that weight. BJ is at his best as a lw. He was great at that weight when he fought pulver those times. he moved up to fight hughes....gassed. he moved back down to fight pulver and won, he stayed at lightweight to fight stevenson and destroyed him, he stayed at lightweight to fight sherk and outclassed him. he moves up to face gsp he is in for a world of hurt. GSP has not stayed static since that fight. he has steadily improved. he will tear BJ up. he needs to stay at LW if he wants to have any sort of real legacy. he'll be known more for gassing than his championship bouts if he doesn't stay where he is.
      You may not recognize your mom when you get home, I shaved her back.

I don't have an ego, i just love how awesome i am !!

This user has no status.

I am:
      Geeky

Level

He was half ass training in the fights you mentioned. He didn't start his new cardio training and diet, etc...until right before the Pulver fight. You don't think that BJ is constantly improving? He is as good as GSP striking, has as good of takedown defense as GSP, is classes ahead of GSP on the ground, and from what I have seen (I am a GSP fan) BJ can take a MUCH better punch than GSP. If he gains the weight the right way and keeps his training regimen, he won't be slower. He has already pretty much beat GSP in the past. BJ already has his legacy and now he wants two belts. I don't see him having a problem getting that either. In the fights you mentioned he was winning until he gassed...now that he understands how to train with the right diet and has his cardio in check, why would he have a problem with them now? THe cardio is about all that beat him the first time.

This user has no status.

I am:
      Geeky

Level

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • PIERRE VS FITCH
      • PIERRE VS FITCH

• PIERRE VS FITCH
      • PIERRE VS FITCH
      • PIERRE VS FITCH
      • PIERRE VS FITCH
      • PIERRE VS FITCH
      • PIERRE VS FITCH
      Like I said before, he has dominated at MW and lost a very close fight in HW!!! This was training badly....the extra weight won't cause a problem