• Join Us!
  • Lower Gas Prices
  • Lower Gas Prices
  • Lower Gas Prices
  • Lower Gas Prices
  • Lower Gas Prices
  • Lower Gas Prices
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Lower Gas Prices

Scalleywag is offline Senior Resident
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Lower Gas Prices

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • Lower Gas Prices
      • Lower Gas Prices

• Lower Gas Prices
      • Lower Gas Prices
      • Lower Gas Prices
      • Lower Gas Prices
      • Lower Gas Prices
      • Lower Gas Prices
      I got this in an email this morning. Its worth a shot.

THIS IS NOT THE 'DON'T BUY' GAS FOR ONE DAY, BUT IT WILL SHOW YOU HOW WE CAN GET GAS BACK DOWN TO $1.30 PER GALLON.

This was sent by a retired Coca Cola executive. It came from one of his engineer buddies who retired from Halliburton. If you are tired of the gas prices going up AND they will continue to rise this summer, take time to read this please.

Phillip Hollsworth offered this good idea.

This makes MUCH MORE SENSE than the 'don't buy gas on a certain day campaign that was going around last April or May! It's worth your consideration. Join the resistance!!!!

I hear we are going to hit close to $ 4.00 a gallon by next summer and it might go higher!! Want gasoline prices to come down?

We need to take some intelligent, united action.

The oil companies just laughed at that because they knew we wouldn't continue to 'hurt' ourselves by refusing to buy gas.

It was more of an inconvenience to us than it was a problem for them. BUT, whoever thought of this idea has come up with a plan that can REALLY work. Please read on and join with us!

By now you're probably thinking gasoline priced at about $2.00 is super cheap. Me too! It is currently $3.49 for regular unleaded in my town, Seattle.

Now that th e oil companies and the OPEC nations have conditioned us to think that the cost of a gallon of gas is CHEAP at $1.50 - $1.75, we need to take aggressive action to teach them that BUYERS control the marketplace...not sellers.

With the price of gasoline going up more each day, we consumers need to take action.

The only way we are going to see the price of gas come down is if we hit someone in the pocketbook by not purchasing their gas! And, we can do that WITHOUT hurting ourselves.

How?

Since we all rely on our cars, we can't just stop buying gas. But we CAN have an impact on ga s prices if we all act together to force a price war.

Here's the idea: For the rest of this year, DON'T purchase ANY gasoline from the two biggest companies (which now are one),EXXON and MOBIL.

If they are not selling any gas, they will be inclined to reduce their prices. If they reduce their prices, the o ther companies will have to follow suit.

But to have an impact, we need to reach literally millions of Exxon and Mobil gas buyers. It's really simpl e to do! Now, don't wimp out at this point...keep reading and I'll explain how simple it is to reach millions of people!!

I am sending this note to 30 people. If each of us send it to at least ten more (30 x 10 = 300) ... and those 300 send it to at least ten more (300 x 10 = 3,000)... and so on, by the time the message reaches the sixth group of people, we will have reached over THREE MILLION consumers. If those three million get excited and pass this on to ten friends each, then 30 million people will have been contacted!

If it goes one level further, you guessed it..... THREE HUNDRED MILLION PEOPLE!!!

Again, all you have to do is send this to 10 people. That's all!

If you don't understand how we can re ach 300 million and all you have to do is send this to 10 people.... Well, let' s face it, you just aren't a mathematician. But I am, so trust me on this one.

How long would all that take? If each of us sends this e-mail out to ten more people within one day of receipt, all 300 MILLION people could conceivably be contacted within the next 8 days!!!

I'll b et you didn't think you and I had that much potential, did you!
      Acting together we can make a difference.

If this makes sense to you, please pass this message on.

I suggest that we NOT BUY from EXXON or MOBIL until they lower their prices to the $2.00 range and KEEP IT DOWN. THIS C AN REA LLY WORK!!

Deno
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Default Re: Lower Gas Prices

never going to happen.

impala37 is offline Established Member
      Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 298
      Overall activity: 9.0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

another problem is we do not know all the compnaies that exon-mobile sell gas to. so therefor we are not sure which company to buy gas from and which companies to not buy from. Now if that message had the all the companies that us exon-mobile's products then we could atleast be educated enough to act out this request. I would venture to say that exon-mobile holds close to 66% of the market share in the US.. so which companies do use exon-mobile??
      Tough times go away, Tough people do not!!
      If you don't Live for something, you'll die for nothing
      (James Shanahan, HATEBREED)

cyberlegend1994
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

T-Man007 is offline Elite Senior Resident
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

It needs to be an attackon just one....say Chevron. If everyone quite buying from Chevron, all Chevrons would have to drop the price to clear the back stock. These companies have contracts and they buy a certain amount. If they dont' sell gas it backs up and puts them in violation of the contract. The best thing would be to pic two, like Chevron and Exxon. If the entire country would not buy from either of them for one full week it would mess them up. But, like it's been said, it won't happen.
      I used to have superhuman powers....until my therapist took them away.

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • Lower Gas Prices
      • Lower Gas Prices

• Lower Gas Prices
      • Lower Gas Prices
      • Lower Gas Prices
      • Lower Gas Prices
      • Lower Gas Prices
      • Lower Gas Prices
      I GOT GAS YESTERDAY AND THIS OLD MAN WAS IN FRONT OF ME AND ASKED WHY IS GAS SO MUCH THE GUY SAIOD THATS WHAT IT JUST IS AND THE OLD MAN YELLED AT HIM. SO I OPENED MY BIG MOUTH AND TOLD THIS OLD MAN TO SHUT UP ITS NOT HIS FAULT THE GAS IS SO HIGH HE ONLY WORKS THERE. SO THE OLD MAN JUST LOOKED AT ME AND WALKED OUT WITHOUT GETTING GAS. CRABBY OLD MAN
      Disclaimer: Steroid use is illegal in a vast number of countries around the world. This is not without reason. Steroids should only be used when prescribed by your doctor and under close supervision. Steroid use is not to be taken lightly and we do not in any way endorse or approve of illegal drug use. The information is provided on the same basis as all the other information on this site, as informational/entertainment value.

Please take the time to read these threads!

Fitness Geared Shoutbox rules

FG member signature rules

Fitness Geared Forum Rules

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f334/

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f283/

https://www.tgbsupplements.com/