• Join Us!
  • Girls are such a drama queens...well some of them are...wait..MOST of them are...
  • Girls are such a drama queens...well some of them are...wait..MOST of them are...
  • Join Us!

• Get the Fitness Geared Forum App Now!

• Join Us!
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Girls are such a drama queens...well some of them are...wait..MOST of them are...

Deno
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Default Girls are such a drama queens...well some of them are...wait..MOST of them are...

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

I think my girlfriend is the biggest drama queen EVER and being with her for nearly two years I ask myself WHAT THE FOOOOOOOOK AM I DOING WITH HER...she's smart...beautiful...and everything else you could ask for yet again... she is so stubborn... she is so dramatic..and makes a big deal out of everything...well NO MISSY...I AM DA FOOKING BOSS...OR HIT THE HIGHWAY...

If I'm to tired to talk to her and want to go to bed or don't speak to her on the phone often she gets MAD...well WTF do you have to call me 7 times..and just be quiet on the phone... last night i came from working out...and she called...i told her i had to take a shower..she told me...dont call for the rest of the night...well ok...fook you I didn't. she thinks she can run this ****...FOOK NO... so now.. she complains about me getting bigger, just being obsessed with my body...going to the GYM too much...eating clean..and tons of food...what the fook is her business how much i eat and how much time i spend in the gym...hell its sure better than doing drugs or gettin drunk every weekend..

this girl has totally lost her fooking mind...

daved150 is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 4.0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Re: Girls are such a drama queens...well some of them are...wait..MOST of them are...

no offence to the lady's, but if it wasnt for the monkey between thier legs, we'd be hunting them for sport!! we'd have a whole different type of "rack" hanging in our dens!!!
      HE WHO MAKES A BEAST OF HIMSELF, GET'S RID OF THE PAIN OF BEING A MAN!!

https://www.infinitymuscle.com/forum.php

"Actually for once your actually starting sound quite logical!"-djdiggler 07/10/2007

I LOVE BOOBOOKITTY...

O2BESOHUGE is offline ADMINISTRATOR
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Awesome

Level

Default Re: Girls are such a drama queens...well some of them are...wait..MOST of them are...

YOU DO IT FER THA ( . )( . )'S AND THE \\ i //
      ..“Your desire to change must be greater than your desire to stay the same.”

BigDawg is offline Super Moderator
      is entering beast mode

I am:
      Awesome

Level
      Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Deno View Post
      I think my girlfriend is the biggest drama queen EVER and being with her for nearly two years I ask myself WHAT THE FOOOOOOOOK AM I DOING WITH HER...she's smart...beautiful...and everything else you could ask for yet again... she is so stubborn... she is so dramatic..and makes a big deal out of everything...well NO MISSY...I AM DA FOOKING BOSS...OR HIT THE HIGHWAY...

If I'm to tired to talk to her and want to go to bed or don't speak to her on the phone often she gets MAD...well WTF do you have to call me 7 times..and just be quiet on the phone... last night i came from working out...and she called...i told her i had to take a shower..she told me...dont call for the rest of the night...well ok...fook you I didn't. she thinks she can run this ****...FOOK NO... so now.. she complains about me getting bigger, just being obsessed with my body...going to the GYM too much...eating clean..and tons of food...what the fook is her business how much i eat and how much time i spend in the gym...hell its sure better than doing drugs or gettin drunk every weekend..

ur right bro, send her down to spend a week with me and she'll go home a new woman, i'll straighten her out for ya bro.
      You may not recognize your mom when you get home, I shaved her back.

I don't have an ego, i just love how awesome i am !!

Deno
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Quote Originally Posted by BigDawg View Post
      ur right bro, send her down to spend a week with me and she'll go home a new woman, i'll straighten her out for ya bro.
      lol...nobody can straighten her out... if i didn't then i dont know who can...trust me i am one bad mothafoker when it comes to girls... i know my tricks and whatnot...but this one has a brain of a fooking mamoooth

Dzone is offline Super Moderator
      Overall activity: 44.0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Happy

Level
      Blog Entries

lmfao...

This user has no status.

I am:
      Happy

Level
      Blog Entries

THATS WHY MORMANS AND ARASBS

This user has no status.

I am:
      Happy

Level
      Blog Entries

OOOPS!

This user has no status.

I am:
      Happy

Level
      Blog Entries

dammmmit...thats why those guys that started those religions like polygamy. When one wife phucks up, you got 4 or 5 riding the bench...thats why Im thinking of joining a polygamy cult in texas so I can bone all day

busapig
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

She only says such things because she cares---blah de blah F that nonsense. If she doesn't like it show her the door, unless of course she has the golden Vaj, then maybe talk a little nicer I suppose

ByRoN
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Quote Originally Posted by daved150 View Post
      no offence to the lady's, but if it wasnt for the monkey between thier legs, we'd be hunting them for sport!! we'd have a whole different type of "rack" hanging in our dens!!!
      now thats funny!!!

skinnyman is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 25%, Points required for next Level: 375
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

they just like to hear themselves speak bout nothin at all.

Hey, at least you an out. I love my wife but man...the crap she deems important just aint worth giving a response. Hmmm. now i know why she always says i don't communicate

alluprbdy
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Quote Originally Posted by Deno View Post

been there what I dont get is why would that make them mad? If they got obsessed with the gym Id be thrilled

Deno
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

^ no shyt.