Few days ago my DirecTV shooked me up with SHOWTIME 12 movie channels free for 30 days because non of my HD channels would work for some stupid reason. I already had SETANTA sports which mostly airs soccer from around the world, this channel alone is $14 a month. I already had another sports package that includes, NBAtv, FSN, GOLtv, NFLtv and other networks. I decided to drop the SETANTA sports channel and add STARZ for $12...man I am loving it. ESP. @ night time. There's this channel STARZ Love or whatever it mostly airs foreign movies and I never knew how foreign moves can be so **** good, dirty, and mostly sexual.

1st movie - you have a hot looking house keeper who works for a wealthy guy and his wife...who have a 13 yrs old son. Well the guy and his wife go on vacation leaving the house keeper in charge to watch over the little boy. Little did they know that the hot house maid will seduce their 13 yrs. old son... shows a scene of her taking a bath (but naked uncensored) the poor kid sees her and walks in...she tells him to take his clothes off and they have sex in the bath tub...

French movies rock