Me and my girl just got into a house. we're only renting but it's a big step from living in an apartment. gonna miss being close to everything the big city has,..stores and such. but it'll be well worth it. a really good friend of mine who passed away used to live there with his wife, we had alot of really good times there. then it was being rented to someone who just let it go to s#it,..like really bad. it's a three bedroom two bath on a creek. it has a fenced in front and a pretty good sized backyard,..with a work shed. a guys dream ! yeppers, some HID lighting and air ducting for my MMJ and my CB/shortwave gear set up is gonna be killer. the neighbors are cool and we're just a lot or two from the best fishing hole on the Salmon River. so yeah till I get net hook up it's going to be awhile. im still doing Kempo,.got my blue with stripe last week..my GF will be going too soon. and im looking at setting up a home gym too which will save me LOTS. welp guys and gals thats the SITREP for now all's good so not to worry. I'm really gonna miss everyone fer sure, from the heart I wish everyone the best ! so till next time soon take care everyone.