• Join Us!
  • What would you do to get lean??
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: What would you do to get lean??

Mike P.T. is offline Respected Member
      Level completed: 38%, Points required for next Level: 283
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default What would you do to get lean??

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

I am currently going into my fourth shot of a 600mg/week cycle of test. The first week I frontloaded with 700mg/week. I have also been bulking for the past month after a light winny cycle of 75mg eod for about 4 weeks and with that winny cycle I was dieting. Anyway I want to start dieting again pretty soon and was thinking of doing it without taking thermogenics on a daily basis. (Just pre-workout which comes to about 4 days a week.)

So I was thinking that my cycle now is 600mg/test/week with 2.5mg femera eod. I was thinking of bumping the femera up to 2.5mg eod and adding maybe some nolvadex at 10-20mg eod and instead of taking thermogenics ed 2-3 times a day just diet harder.(With cheat days here and there of course. Thank God for my metabolism.) BTW - I don't want to do any extra cardio either. Sex for me with my girl is enough cardio and I can get lean without it anyway.

What would you guys do?

BTW - Currently 220 plus pounds at 5'10 and fairly lean.
      Being defeated is sometimes only a temporary condition. Giving up, makes it permanent......

It takes alot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new. But there's no real security in what's no longer meaningful. There's more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life and in change there is power......

The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step......

Pain is weakness leaving the body......

"When it comes to trusting people the only thing I know is that I don't know......"

"Fuck what everyone else thinks. Follow your own way and only then will you have the potential to lead to greatness......"

"Aim for perfection because even though it will never be achieved, the constant pursuit keeps us from settling and always makes us strive for more......"

rado
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Well for me everyday I take about 6 Xenadrine's and drink about 2 gallons of fluids. One gallon consist of green tea(believe me, I get sick and tired of the same old shit everyday) and the other gallon is just Zephyrhills. I do eat very clean, maybe less than 40 grams of fat a day, my metabolism is very fast considering I'm almost in my 30's. Cardio, well I do twice a week now, I don't want to loose too much weight right now, I like my 190lbs and 10% BF. Green tea is really good for you, burns fat(as you might know already) and keeps your body temp somewhat elevated. I also take 4 g's of Trib a day, and well the sex too. How lean are you trying to get kid?

Mike P.T. is offline Respected Member
      Level completed: 38%, Points required for next Level: 283
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

Originally posted by rado
      Well for me everyday I take about 6 Xenadrine's and drink about 2 gallons of fluids. One gallon consist of green tea(believe me, I get sick and tired of the same old shit everyday) and the other gallon is just Zephyrhills. I do eat very clean, maybe less than 40 grams of fat a day, my metabolism is very fast considering I'm almost in my 30's. Cardio, well I do twice a week now, I don't want to loose too much weight right now, I like my 190lbs and 10% BF. Green tea is really good for you, burns fat(as you might know already) and keeps your body temp somewhat elevated. I also take 4 g's of Trib a day, and well the sex too. How lean are you trying to get kid?
      Yeah I used to drink green tea on a regular basis. I may use that as my regular pick me up along with some coffee as well. I know green tea contains that potent anti-oxidant which also aids in fat burning. I always have relied on thermogenics to help me get lean. This year I want to try something different since they also kill my appetite which I don't want. I'll just opt for healthier foods when I am hungry. I just want to get down to about 8% and I'll be fine with that. 4 weeks of dieting should get me there. The way I eat.... Damn I house ice cream, pizza, and everything else in sight. Change that up a bit and I get lean very fast.
      Being defeated is sometimes only a temporary condition. Giving up, makes it permanent......

It takes alot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new. But there's no real security in what's no longer meaningful. There's more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life and in change there is power......

The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step......

Pain is weakness leaving the body......

"When it comes to trusting people the only thing I know is that I don't know......"

"Fuck what everyone else thinks. Follow your own way and only then will you have the potential to lead to greatness......"

"Aim for perfection because even though it will never be achieved, the constant pursuit keeps us from settling and always makes us strive for more......"