• Join Us!
  • Insect and flying saucer surveillance with tasers!!
  • Join Us!

• Get the Fitness Geared Forum App Now!

• Join Us!
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Insect and flying saucer surveillance with tasers!!

DJDIGGLER
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Default Insect and flying saucer surveillance with tasers!!

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

https://infowars.net/articles/novembe...ser_Saucer.htm

They Live Taser Saucer To Become A Reality
      UN declares stun guns to be instruments of torture while Taser rep says "it's not real pain" and puts drone craft into development

Steve Watson
      Infowars.net
      Monday, Nov 26, 2007

One of the biggest Taser representatives outside the US base has declared the company's intention to produce and sell internationally a small airborne drone version of the weapon that can administer electrical jolts of 50,000 volts.

Antoine di Zazzo has told the AFP that his French company is "developing a mini-flying saucer like drone which could also fire Taser stun rounds on criminal suspects or rioting crowds. He expects it to be launched next year and to be sold internationally by Taser."

The idea conjures up memories of the flying saucer spy drones from the 1988 dystopian cult classic movie They Live. The opening of George Orwell's Nineteen Eighty Four also features the idea of police flying overhead and snooping into homes. Now this nightmare vision is set to become reality.

With 250,000 Taser stun guns in use all over the world from North America, Australia, Britain, Canada, France, Germany, Australia, Singapore and New Zealand, to name just a few of 70 or so countries, it hardly takes a stretch of the imagination to foresee the take up of Taser's airborne drones.

In addition we have also seen moves by police forces around the world to test and use flying drones. Most recently controversy was raised after it was discovered that Houston police have been secretly testing spy drones that use a high-powered cameras designed to look into buildings or even follow people in moving cars.

Drone Planes are not new to the United States. The military has been using drones for secret war zone surveillance for years; drones were also used to put out the California wildfires last month. The drones used for the test in Houston weigh only 40 pounds, but can carry 15 pounds more in gear. They are able to stay airborne 15 to 24 hours without landing.

Reports from June indicated that the Department of Homeland Security used a spy drone to stake out the property of income tax protestors Ed and Elaine Brown before they were arrested in September. In April the British press reported on a British amateur inventor who won a contract with the US government for a 3ft-wide flying saucer contraption, a cross between a hovercraft and a helicopter, which is being considered as a surveillance tool.

We have also recently seen drones used to keep tabs on concert goers in Britain. Such devices have since been deployed by police in areas of the UK for "tackling anti-social behaviour and public disorder". Other reports have highlighted interest in drones and testing by police departments nationwide. Some protestors are even adamant that they have witnessed tiny insect like drones in deployment at anti war rallies. Such creations are certainly in development if not already in deployment.

Taser has been mired in controversy, since the wide uptake of its stun guns by police forces, due to the level of pain the devices inflict and the amount of deaths that have occurred after their use. Last week a perfectly healthy 20 year old man died in police custody after being shocked with a taser. Another 36-year-old man died Saturday five days after an altercation with police who used a Taser to subdue him. Last month a Polish man was killed at Vancouver airport after being stunned up to 4 times.

Further questions have been raised over more frequent police use of tasers. The guns are supposed to be the last response before lethal action, however, we have increasingly reported cases where police use them without warning and in non threatening situations.

Amnesty International has said there have been about 300 deaths around the world after Taser use and has called for it to be suspended while a full investigation into the impact is conducted.

On Friday, a UN Committee said the stun gun "causes acute pain, constituting a form of torture".

Despite this Antoine di Zazzo of Taser International says that no death has been attributed to the use of the gun and that the controversy is caused by misunderstanding of new technology.

When asked about the UN verdict on the weapons di Zazzo replied "You cannot call it real pain," and added that far from causing death, the gun "saves lives".

How long will it be before small flying saucer drones are zipping around our cities zapping people in order to "save lives"?

horsepwr is offline Elite Senior Resident
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 8.0%
      is just chillin

I am:
      Happy

Level

Default Re: Insect and flying saucer surveillance with tasers!!

Quote Originally Posted by DJDIGGLER View Post
      https://infowars.net/articles/novembe...ser_Saucer.htm

Reports from June indicated that the Department of Homeland Security used a spy drone to stake out the property of income tax protestors Ed and Elaine Brown before they were arrested in September. In April the British press reported on a British amateur inventor who won a contract with the US government for a 3ft-wide flying saucer contraption, a cross between a hovercraft and a helicopter, which is being considered as a surveillance tool.

We have also recently seen drones used to keep tabs on concert goers in Britain. Such devices have since been deployed by police in areas of the UK for "tackling anti-social behaviour and public disorder". Other reports have highlighted interest in drones and testing by police departments nationwide. Some protestors are even adamant that they have witnessed tiny insect like drones in deployment at anti war rallies. Such creations are certainly in development if not already in deployment.

How long will it be before small flying saucer drones are zipping around our cities zapping people in order to "save lives"?

What reports indicate that the Department of Homeland Security used a spy drone to stake out the property of income tax protestors Ed and Elaine Brown?

All we have are a few adamant protesters claiming eyewitness of these "tiny insect like drones" following them around? I'm sorry but their gonna have to do better than that with me. Protesters are known to make some pretty incredible claims with no proof or source of reference. Why didn't one of them smack one of the spying drones down with their sign or something. Not close enough?...Then how the hell could they tell what it was? Maybe the answer would become a little more clear if ya gave those protesters a drug screen, lol...But really, I know that the government is trying for the smallest possible unmanned secret spy devices. I just don't believe they've quite got to the point of buzzing a tiny insect with wings as propulsion around outside with any control or power.
      1 up

Go Gators

DJDIGGLER
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Quote Originally Posted by horsepwr View Post
      What reports indicate that the Department of Homeland Security used a spy drone to stake out the property of income tax protestors Ed and Elaine Brown?
      I'm not sure. I just posted this because people claimed solidground was nuts when he mentioned this before. So I figured I'd post this up in his defense since people just shrugged his comment off as nuts.....

Quote Originally Posted by horsepwr View Post
      All we have are a few adamant protesters claiming eyewitness of these "tiny insect like drones" following them around? I'm sorry but their gonna have to do better than that with me. Protesters are known to make some pretty incredible claims with no proof or source of reference. Why didn't one of them smack one of the spying drones down with their sign or something. Not close enough?...Then how the hell could they tell what it was? Maybe the answer would become a little more clear if ya gave those protesters a drug screen, lol...But really, I know that the government is trying for the smallest possible unmanned secret spy devices. I just don't believe they've quite got to the point of buzzing a tiny insect with wings as propulsion around outside with any control or power.
      I don't see why that's unbelievable. Do you think the government lets you know everything they have? You do realize most of the technology now available to the public has been in the governments possession for decades, right?

Knowing that, it means their decades ahead of us technology wise. You need to pick up a copy of popular mechanics and you'll be amazed at some of the stuff our government now has. Most of this stuff is right there in the book. It doesn't mean it's fact because the magazine says so, but the evidence is quite astounding.

To think it's far fetched for our government to have technology is crazy. We can inject tracking devices the size of a grain of sand into people that is embedded in it's own form of tissue so the body doesn't reject it. I'm sorry but I'd find that more unbelievable than the insect thing, but that's a reality. So how far fetched is insect surviellance truly?

mandarb11 is offline Established Member
      Level completed: 41%, Points required for next Level: 268
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Popular mechanics is an amazing magazine (never understood why they were allowed to release information on projects that had not yet been released the the public). I remember as a kid back in the 1980's they had articles about the stealth fighter and bomber, with accurate drawings. The stuff they talk about we don't see in the open for 10-15 years. Read some back issue sometime and you will be amazed at some of the stuff and how long before it was released to the public it was in their magazine.

horsepwr is offline Elite Senior Resident
      Overall activity: 8.0%
      is just chillin

I am:
      Happy

Level

The government might have a hand in Popular Mechanics. They like to hint around when they're getting ready to unveil, or let the world know what they've had.

But Dj, again, it's not the size of the device that is the hurdle at all. It's the functionality. Controling the thing with wings??? just like an insect??? That's the hard part. Oh yeah, and power supply. The other thing is, it takes a little more than a few protesters saying they were spyed on by a tiny flying insect camera for me to just say, "okay...then the government must have them." And again, how did they know what it was? And why didn't they smack it out of the air?...because if it was close enough for them to see a camera and all the distinct features that led them to know what it was, then they should have darn well been able to catch it. Or maybe even a picture? Anything...but they got nothing, other than what they saw.
      1 up

Go Gators

kite is offline Elite Senior Resident
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by mandarb11 View Post
      Popular mechanics is an amazing magazine (never understood why they were allowed to release information on projects that had not yet been released the the public). I remember as a kid back in the 1980's they had articles about the stealth fighter and bomber, with accurate drawings. The stuff they talk about we don't see in the open for 10-15 years. Read some back issue sometime and you will be amazed at some of the stuff and how long before it was released to the public it was in their magazine.
      I remember that. A few years ago they also had a big write up on the Aurora as well.

DJDIGGLER
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

It's nice to see fellow Popular Mechanic readers!

Horsepwr, I do get your point. No you shouldn't believe something just because someone says it. But when you put the puzzle together it become quite obvious that it's possible.

I don't think the wings would work. I think they would be more for show. It probably works in the same way the flying saucer tazer thing works. I'm still boggled on how that can even function. When did we conquer the ability to just hover things in air?

Blows my mind. But then again our government can spot a piece of gum on the pavement from space. Sadly that's old technology. Makes you wonder what they've got going on now.

You want to really blow your mind, go check out a Microsoft smart home. Those things are nuts!

daved150 is offline Platinum
      Overall activity: 4.0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

i never really doubted they had these...i cant wait for someone to bring them to the market! i'm cunfussed on the usefullness of them outdoors...dont know how they get around a nice, unexpected gust of wind...but, i dont doubt that they are around
      HE WHO MAKES A BEAST OF HIMSELF, GET'S RID OF THE PAIN OF BEING A MAN!!

https://www.infinitymuscle.com/forum.php

"Actually for once your actually starting sound quite logical!"-djdiggler 07/10/2007

I LOVE BOOBOOKITTY...

DJDIGGLER
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Quote Originally Posted by daved150 View Post
      i never really doubted they had these...i cant wait for someone to bring them to the market! i'm cunfussed on the usefullness of them outdoors...dont know how they get around a nice, unexpected gust of wind...but, i dont doubt that they are around
      That stuff confuses me too! Then again alot of the inventions today confuse me. I'm still boggled by things like the camcorder. Especially now that they're digital. It's just odd to be able to point this device at something, superimpose it into a "Memory card" and then play it back as if you right there in the moment.

So many things just boggle my mind. It makes you wonder how before this stuff was around how they came up with the idea.

daved150 is offline Platinum
      Overall activity: 4.0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by DJDIGGLER View Post
      That stuff confuses me too! Then again alot of the inventions today confuse me. I'm still boggled by things like the camcorder. Especially now that they're digital. It's just odd to be able to point this device at something, superimpose it into a "Memory card" and then play it back as if you right there in the moment.

So many things just boggle my mind. It makes you wonder how before this stuff was around how they came up with the idea.
      yea, it's funny how shyt just popped up! 50 years ago all this was fantasy...now we live with it. makes ya wonder if they really did grab one of those aliens like in the movies, lol
      HE WHO MAKES A BEAST OF HIMSELF, GET'S RID OF THE PAIN OF BEING A MAN!!

https://www.infinitymuscle.com/forum.php

"Actually for once your actually starting sound quite logical!"-djdiggler 07/10/2007

I LOVE BOOBOOKITTY...

DJDIGGLER
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

Quote Originally Posted by daved150 View Post
      yea, it's funny how shyt just popped up! 50 years ago all this was fantasy...now we live with it. makes ya wonder if they really did grab one of those aliens like in the movies, lol
      Don't get me started....