• Join Us!
  • This is pathetic
  • This is pathetic
  • This is pathetic
  • This is pathetic
  • This is pathetic
  • This is pathetic
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This is pathetic

Strateg0s is offline Rookie Member
      Level completed: 45%, Points required for next Level: 220
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default This is pathetic

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • This is pathetic
      • This is pathetic

• This is pathetic
      • This is pathetic
      • This is pathetic
      • This is pathetic
      • This is pathetic
      • This is pathetic
      Narcotics Officer of the Year indicted on drug charges
      MEMPHIS, Tenn.

A Memphis police sergeant who was named Tennessee Narcotics Officer of the Year for 2006 was charged with selling illegal anabolic steroids and tipping off drug dealers about surveillance and investigations.

Sgt. Brady Valentine, 36, a police officer since 1994, was indicted Friday and relieved of duty after a federal complaint was unsealed.

The complaint was based on information from informants, wire taps and taped conversations.

Valentine was assigned to the West Tennessee Violent Crimes and Drug Task Force, a multi-agency team that regularly lands some of the biggest drug busts in the state.

He was honored by his department earlier this year for an interstate drug bust that netted 4.5 pounds of black-tar heroin that led to charges against 80 people in seven states.

He was named the state's top narcotics officer last month at the Tennessee Narcotics Officers Association annual convention in Gatlinburg.

Some two dozen Memphis police officers have been indicted for public corruption since 2004, but Valentine's arrest is particularly troubling to officials because he also held supervisory duties.

According to an affidavit, Valentine received regular payments from drug dealers for three years in exchange for assisting the movement of one marijuana shipment per month. The arrangement ended in 2000 when one of the traffickers' associates was arrested.

An informant said Valentine also worked with him in the spring and summer of this year in buying and distributing anabolic steroids.

The affidavit says monitored conversations revealed that on Sept. 9, a drug trafficker told Valentine that a police officer in an unmarked car was following him. Valentine told the trafficker which officers were on duty, what vehicle they were in and to stay on the phone so he could respond if the trafficker was stopped.

On Sept. 16, a trafficker asked for Valentine's help in a planned delivery of 1,000 "D-ball tablets," or steroids called Dianabol.

"I want to know that, hey, I can call you up and hopefully get out of trouble," the trafficker said.

After other similar conversations were monitored by authorities, the trafficker began cooperating on Sept. 26.
      Good thing - for heroin dealers - this evil cop is off the streets, I guess. 1000 dbols? If they are 5mg tablets, that's 5 grams of dbol. Or for someone doing 50mg a day, that's 14 weeks worth.

"We are proud to have stopped 4 people from "kick-starting" their "cycles" this winter. Sure it's only $5 worth of dianabol, but by keeping these lethal drugs off the street, we've also stopped what could potentially have been 10 kilos of muscle from getting out there. This muscle could have been used to lift weights or impress women," Chief of Police Garrison was quoted as saying.
      Good sense is the best distributed thing in the world: for everyone thinks himself so well endowed with it that even those who are the hardest to please in everything else do not usually desire more of it than they possess.

cbr929 is offline Senior Resident
      Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 307
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Re: This is pathetic

wow what a joke

Merc is offline Elite FG Resident
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

It was his mistake to work with someone that was into recs.

Klash is offline Elite FG Resident
      Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 184
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

I wonder how many officers would be indicted for corruption if "drugs" weren't illegal. Kind of sucks when you admire corrupt cops but I couldn't admire a hypocritical cop. Makes you wonder if Ronnie Coleman, or guys like this Valentine, ever arrested someone for drugs; even though they were using steroids.

Just wondering but isn't it kind of weird to have violent crimes and drug crimes under the same task force. What is that? Hell, why don't we start an all crimes task force; kind of redundant isn't it? I was always under the impression that tasks forces were fore specific "tasks". :/
      Phucking government!!!

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by Merc View Post
      It was his mistake to work with someone that was into recs.
      I agree, I don't know if it is the rec drugs directly or the kind of people it attracts but one of the two seem to attract the heat.

daved150 is offline Platinum
      Overall activity: 4.0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

too bad he got involved with the rec's...i think taking the heroin off the street was great.
      HE WHO MAKES A BEAST OF HIMSELF, GET'S RID OF THE PAIN OF BEING A MAN!!

https://www.infinitymuscle.com/forum.php

"Actually for once your actually starting sound quite logical!"-djdiggler 07/10/2007

I LOVE BOOBOOKITTY...

T-Man007 is offline Elite Senior Resident
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by Klash View Post
      I wonder how many officers would be indicted for corruption if "drugs" weren't illegal. Kind of sucks when you admire corrupt cops but I couldn't admire a hypocritical cop. Makes you wonder if Ronnie Coleman, or guys like this Valentine, ever arrested someone for drugs; even though they were using steroids.

Just wondering but isn't it kind of weird to have violent crimes and drug crimes under the same task force. What is that? Hell, why don't we start an all crimes task force; kind of redundant isn't it? I was always under the impression that tasks forces were fore specific "tasks". :/
      Phucking government!!!
      Ronnie? Ronnie didn't get his size from aas, he got it from Jesus, I heard him say that when he was guest posing in Denver one year. LMAO! And yes, he really did say that.

The thing with drugs, for me anyways, is there are two different types fo drugs. There are the drugs that are a danger to society, coke, crack, meth, etc. Then, there are the drugs that are not a danger to society, aas, growth, clen, etc. The difference is, one group usually leads to loss of job, accidents on the road while driving, impariment and violent crime. Let's face it, more people on speed, crack or pcp cause violent crimes than that of aas or growth users. The other group, is typical taken primarily for the improvement of looks with a small percentage actually taking it for competative sports. So, there really is no comparison. Aas and growth are a hundred times safer than cigarettes and less harmful on the liver than daily excessive drinking, but yet, if you are 21, you can do both as much as you want. It's makes no sense at all, it's all about money. The government makes way too much money from cigs and alcohol taxes to every make those illegal. So, why not to the same with aas and growth?
      I used to have superhuman powers....until my therapist took them away.

supernova1021 is offline Established Resident
      Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 152
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by T-Man007 View Post
      There are the drugs that are a danger to society, coke, crack, meth, etc. Then, there are the drugs that are not a danger to society, aas, growth, clen, etc.

Lots of cops see it that way too. But then again, some don't.

Too bad this douche got in tight with the turds selling recs.
      Vet here and there....

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence upon those that would do us harm--- Orwell

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Ronnie? Ronnie didn't get his size from aas, he got it from Jesus, I heard him say that when he was guest posing in Denver one year. LMAO! And yes, he really did say that.
      Oh man, thats wrong and funny at the same time. There are some guys, that come around here, called Team Xtreme or something like that. They perform at churches and give all the credit for their success and strength to Jesus. They will pray and then perform feats of strength. Pretty impressive even with the propaganda.

The thing with drugs, for me anyways, is there are two different types fo drugs. There are the drugs that are a danger to society, coke, crack, meth, etc. Then, there are the drugs that are not a danger to society, aas, growth, clen, etc. The difference is, one group usually leads to loss of job, accidents on the road while driving, impariment and violent crime. Let's face it, more people on speed, crack or pcp cause violent crimes than that of aas or growth users. The other group, is typical taken primarily for the improvement of looks with a small percentage actually taking it for competative sports. So, there really is no comparison. Aas and growth are a hundred times safer than cigarettes and less harmful on the liver than daily excessive drinking, but yet, if you are 21, you can do both as much as you want. It's makes no sense at all, it's all about money. The government makes way too much money from cigs and alcohol taxes to every make those illegal. So, why not to the same with aas and growth?
      I agree AAS and growth should be legal and even though I morally agree that the use of recreational drugs are harmful. The problem with justifying a ban on particular drugs (we don't like) because they are "a danger to society" or for "the common good" are, these slogans are undefinable. It is simply imposing someones morality on others through brute force but technically that's not really the "common good" it is an opinion of one, or some, forced on the entire population and falsely justified with altruism; when it is nothing more than one mans selfishness and beliefs forced on others.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by Klash View Post
      Oh man, thats wrong and funny at the same time. There are some guys, that come around here, called Team Xtreme or something like that. They perform at churches and give all the credit for their success and strength to Jesus. They will pray and then perform feats of strength. Pretty impressive even with the propaganda.

I agree AAS and growth should be legal and even though I morally agree that the use of recreational drugs are harmful. The problem with justifying a ban on particular drugs (we don't like) because they are "a danger to society" or for "the common good" are, these slogans are undefinable. It is simply imposing someones morality on others through brute force but technically that's not really the "common good" it is an opinion of one, or some, forced on the entire population and falsely justified with altruism; when it is nothing more than one mans selfishness and beliefs forced on others.
      yea, i've seen that "team extreme" thing. your right, it's pretty impressive, but i've always wondered if their strength was in part gathered from jesus and his leading them to a source for some gear!! not trying to upset the apple cart, just a thaught i had after seeing them.

i cant say that i agree with you that ALL drugs should be legal. (big fukin surprise there, huh?). i dont have the same opinion as you that everything should be legal becouse no-one should be able to thrust there morals, or sence of right or wrong on another. i just dont see that as being the way to go. i would be VERY nervous to live in a society like that...sounds a little too willy nilly to me. some people need boundries so they not only avoid hurting themselves, but more importantly, avoid hurting others (i was gonna say "the children" but i figured you'd see that one coming, lol)

"Actually for once your actually starting sound quite logical!"-djdiggler 07/10/2007

I LOVE BOOBOOKITTY...

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by daved150 View Post
      yea, i've seen that "team extreme" thing. your right, it's pretty impressive, but i've always wondered if their strength was in part gathered from jesus and his leading them to a source for some gear!! not trying to upset the apple cart, just a thaught i had after seeing them.
      LOL!! Exactly. I wonder why they don't reveal that part to the kids looking up to them that go home and pray to Jesus to work through them like that.

i cant say that i agree with you that ALL drugs should be legal. (big fukin surprise there, huh?). i dont have the same opinion as you that everything should be legal becouse no-one should be able to thrust there morals, or sence of right or wrong on another. i just dont see that as being the way to go. i would be VERY nervous to live in a society like that...sounds a little too willy nilly to me. some people need boundries so they not only avoid hurting themselves, but more importantly, avoid hurting others (i was gonna say "the children" but i figured you'd see that one coming, lol)

You can't look at the drug issue as if it existed in a vacuum. You viewing it from the perspective of an enablingnanny state. If someone could use rec drugs while maintaining their existence, their survival, that would be up to them and would require them to maintain a somewhat functional life. Those who couldn't wouldn't have a society there to feed them while they worried about their next fix. They would ultimately have to choose what is more important survival or being high.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

right...and, when being high wins, thats when they'll do what it takes to get there shyt. i actually think we live in that state now bro. i mean, tech. it's not really illeagal if you dont get caught!!

"If someone could use rec drugs while maintaining their existence, their survival, that would be up to them and would require them to maintain a somewhat functional life."
      just add, and not be caught, and you got the way it is now!

I LOVE BOOBOOKITTY...

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

right...and, when being high wins, thats when they'll do what it takes to get there shyt. i actually think we live in that state now bro. i mean, tech. it's not really illeagal if you dont get caught!!
      Technically it is illegal! You don't see Phizer on the side of your half oz. baggy; that your obviously smokin!

"If someone could use rec drugs while maintaining their existence, their survival, that would be up to them and would require them to maintain a somewhat functional life."
      just add, and not be caught, and you got the way it is now!
      So your implying that actually banning substances doesn't even really work? So your living in this willy nilly society already?
      People don't need arbitrary boundaries placed on them by those who think they are superior. They just need to experience the results of their decisions and the results of substance abuse will straighten someone out a lot faster than those "moral" boundaries defined by those holier-than-thou.

And no; Now days they don't have to be functional the government will make sure they survive by giving them assistance; so they can keep abusing substances. Hell, I read the other day San Francisco is trying to pass legislation for a crack clinic - where people can go and shoot up in the safety of a government building. Because their victims that fell through the cracks of our social fabric. <sarcasm>

6p6 is offline Super Moderator
      Overall activity: 29.0%
      is armed and ready...R U?

I am:
      Wtf

Level

its really simple its a case of victimless or victim crime...I don't know about you but I've never broke into someones house to make a buck so I could buy some AAS. The drive just isn't that bad with AAS users as opposed to those who get hooked into chemically dependant drugs like coke, meth, heroin...those drugs have victims because they HAVE to have the drug no matter what it takes.

T-man great points on your post bro...

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • This is pathetic
      • This is pathetic

• This is pathetic
      • This is pathetic
      • This is pathetic
      • This is pathetic
      • This is pathetic
      • This is pathetic
      i agree that the government coddles these addict's waaay too much. i'm not arguing that at all!! and your right, TECHNICALLY it IS illeagal, so that was a bad choise of words. (my baggie say's schering, anyways!!). i get your point now, but to ever believe crack will be legal, just to make a point to crackheads that it's bad, by not having any aid programs for them, is very niave...it'll never work that way. your arguments on these subject are very well thaught out. very well delivered and most of the time, make ALOT of sence (your dog theroy is still fuked up, but what can i do?), but...very, very unrealistic. as thaught provoking as they are, i dont believe that, taken off paper, and applied to society, they'd ever really work.

I LOVE BOOBOOKITTY...