• Join Us!
  • IF YOU WERE PRESIDENT SERIOUS
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: IF YOU WERE PRESIDENT SERIOUS

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 0%
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

Default IF YOU WERE PRESIDENT SERIOUS

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

DEM OR REP WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE
      Disclaimer: Steroid use is illegal in a vast number of countries around the world. This is not without reason. Steroids should only be used when prescribed by your doctor and under close supervision. Steroid use is not to be taken lightly and we do not in any way endorse or approve of illegal drug use. The information is provided on the same basis as all the other information on this site, as informational/entertainment value.

Please take the time to read these threads!

Fitness Geared Shoutbox rules

FG member signature rules

Fitness Geared Forum Rules

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f334/

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f283/

https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

daved150 is offline Platinum
      Overall activity: 4.0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Re: IF YOU WERE PRESIDENT SERIOUS

one thing, witch may seem small, is i'd want to cap what ALL parties were allowed to spend on compiegn's for any goverment office. let's level the playing field (seems to be a popular thing to do), give more average joe's a chance. then, i really do believe that we as a nation work to much just to make it by! i think i would want to push more time off for families. i joke about a 4 day work week, but i do believe something needs to be done. when i was growing up, my mom didnt HAVE to work, but there's no way poss. that we, as a family, could make it without 2 incomes. and, i do believe it hurts the family with the hours we have to work. i think we need to put our home soil first. i think we need to concentrate more on domestic affairs and not get involved as much with other countries. when we have our house clean, we can look at the rest of the neighborhood! i also would keep dog fighting illegal (sorry klash, cant do it!). there's so much shyt that needs working on, where do you start?...
      HE WHO MAKES A BEAST OF HIMSELF, GET'S RID OF THE PAIN OF BEING A MAN!!

https://www.infinitymuscle.com/forum.php

"Actually for once your actually starting sound quite logical!"-djdiggler 07/10/2007

I LOVE BOOBOOKITTY...

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

....oh, and i'd re-introduce the $500.00 bill. we've had the 100bill as the big dog long enough. i'd just have to choose if i wanted me or some other great man on the bill (i'm leaning towards me)

"Actually for once your actually starting sound quite logical!"-djdiggler 07/10/2007

I LOVE BOOBOOKITTY...

horsepwr is offline Elite Senior Resident
      Overall activity: 8.0%
      is just chillin

I am:
      Happy

Level

I would start with getting rid of income tax personal and corp. Or really fine tune for corp income. Put it this way, the business owner would love me.
      1 up

Go Gators

solidground is offline FG Resident
      Level completed: 87%, Points required for next Level: 90
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

good question..get rid of IRS and most of the Board of's ______..no more income tax because the federal reserve would be out of private hands..raise minimum wage...change corporation laws, change lobbyist laws..obey the constitution, change our foreign policy to non interventionalist..secure boarders..stop the pan american union/Amero $..make drugs legal to negate national debt and also work towards a gold standard.
      (candidates@google:ron paul )

solidground is offline FG Resident
      Level completed: 87%, Points required for next Level: 90
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

i'd want to cap what ALL parties were allowed to spend on compiegn's for any goverment office.

good one..it's rediculous how much $ alot of the candidates get from big corps and spend in their campaigns..BY the way Ron Paul just earned 5.3 mil last quater 90% from individuals like me and you..thats the way funding should be, that way a president doesnt owe anyone favors.
      (candidates@google:ron paul )

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

^i agree!! NO CORPERATE SPONCERS!!!! if they're gonna have corporate sponcers, they have to wear there name on their suit (think nascar) and even then, it's capped!!

I LOVE BOOBOOKITTY...

Strateg0s is offline Rookie Member
      Level completed: 45%, Points required for next Level: 220
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Round the clock audio and visual surveillance on all senior politicians and their aids. With power, accountability. If they don't want to be subject to that degree of surveillance, fine, don't take the job. - Now obviously this wouldn't be broadcast over the internet, that would be stupid, but it would be archived and subject to review. As to who should have access? That would take an explanation a lot longer than I feel like typing right now.

T-Man007 is offline Elite Senior Resident
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

I would introduce cage fighting as part of the voting. If you want to introduce a bill, you have to fight someone to get it approved. LOL

Ok, more seriously now, I would change so many things I don't know where to start, so, I'll make a list....

Welfare limitations: if you are able to work, then you only get welfare for so many months. If at that point, you refuse to be gainfully employeed, your kids go into the system. This way, the kids at least get to eat and don't have to go to bed hungry becaus mom and/or dad is a fukin deadbeat.

Lobbyist: Gone!!!!!

Campain spending: limited!!!!

Spending on defense: Reduced!

Spending on education: Increased!

Funding for under priveledged kids to go to college: Increased dramatically!

IRS: Gone!!!! It would be changed to a state tax sales tax. That way, fukers that get cahs under the table can pay their part.

Parities (Dem and Rep): Gone!!!! Everyone is an independant. This way, lazy ass Americans would have to actully take the voting more serious in stead of just voting for thier party guy.

Votes: All votes of all memebers of congress are public information. This way, you know if a guy voted the way he said he would. That'll keep some of the fukers more honest.

Prision: Build a multi national minimum security prison on Antarctica for all murders, rapists and child molestors. Then, designate satelites to maintain constant view of it. If any one tries to fly in, they get shot down. If they try to boat in, a (remember it's multt-national) would go sink the boat. Food is dropped in once a week and they are to fend for them selves. This should reduce prisons by 60%. That would save money. The new prison would have no guards so if these animals kill each other, oh well. That too will make them think twice before committing these types of crimes.

And the list goes on....
      I used to have superhuman powers....until my therapist took them away.

Klash is offline Elite FG Resident
      Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 184
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Seriously, I think the only thing that needs to be done is to protect individual freedom and most the things listed above would be improved. IMO, this begins with a philosophical change of our country, that a president could help bring into the national debate.

If politicians couldn't use government legislation (force) to discriminate against one demographic in favor of another, lobbyist would lose incentive on putting a lot of money in Washington for favorable legislation.

If we got government out of the money making business, we wouldn't have to worry about inflation; if we weren't taxed so heavily, for social programs based on government discrimination, we wouldn't have to work so hard just to pay taxes.

If we made only acts that infringe individual rights illegal, we wouldn't need to keep increasing our prisons budgets because prison would be limited to people that have committed force ,fraud or theft against another human being.

Of course we would have to phase out from our nanny state to a free state but this is what needs to be started.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by Klash View Post
      Seriously, I think the only thing that needs to be done is to protect individual freedom and most the things listed above would be improved. IMO, this begins with a philosophical change of our country, that a president could help bring into the national debate.

If politicians couldn't use government legislation (force) to discriminate against one demographic in favor of another, lobbyist would lose incentive on putting a lot of money in Washington for favorable legislation.

If we got government out of the money making business, we wouldn't have to worry about inflation; if we weren't taxed so heavily, for social programs based on government discrimination, we wouldn't have to work so hard just to pay taxes.

If we made only acts that infringe individual rights illegal, we wouldn't need to keep increasing our prisons budgets because prison would be limited to people that have committed force ,fraud or theft against another human being.

Of course we would have to phase out from our nanny state to a free state but this is what needs to be started.
      sounds good....but, still no dog fighting! all the personal freedoms you want, but not that one...

I LOVE BOOBOOKITTY...

is just chillin

I am:
      Happy

Level

klash is just 100% libertarian so dogfighting would be legal along with many other things. klash is so smart and I say that with all seriousness, and I love the idea of libertarianism. I am all for the whole personal freedom thing but the thing is, everybody isn't like you klash..again seriously. If everyone had the values of the great members of this thread, it would work wonderfully, but ya have to protect a great number of the poplutaion from themselves.

I love the idea of libertarianism and it would be great to see the outcome, but I think the prisons would fill up faster. Think about most of the population. I don't know...I'd love to see it come into play. I'm definitely with it for my sake. I don't think it would affect me negatively at all but I think many would be violated by others indirectly..like I'll throw one out there..dogfighting for instance. You would see young children and anyone for that matter out in the sticks and ghettos eaten alive by pits and bull mastiffs. Not like a huge increase but attacks would spike. Then I think that people would be violated indirectly resulting from other freedoms that otherwise would be controled. Just like children don't have full rights, many, many adults can not have full rights.

I would love it for me though. Who knows...maybe it would work. We won't know until it's implemented.

KLASH FOR PRESIDENT
      1 up

Go Gators

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

^lmao!! here we go again...

fuk it...we should just pool our money and pick up our own island somewhere and start our own nation!! gotta be some south pacific island somewhere we can get a deal on! we'll make it a vacation hotspot and use that to turn our economy

I LOVE BOOBOOKITTY...

is just chillin

I am:
      Happy

Level

Quote Originally Posted by daved150 View Post
      ^lmao!! here we go again...

fuk it...we should just pool our money and pick up our own island somewhere and start our own nation!! gotta be some south pacific island somewhere we can get a deal on! we'll make it a vacation hotspot and use that to turn our economy
      that's exactly what I was thinking. We need to take over the U.S. or get our own island. I thnk I like the island idea better. Our government would be the shizz. That place would be on point. Awesome idea dave. I'm in for $5. I'll pay back my part after we get going.
      1 up

Go Gators

Waterboy is offline Platinum
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

I would return to a Federalist form of government. Thus giving most of the powers back to the individual states to make the decissions they felt was relevant to their state in education,taxes,etc. This is how our founding fathers intended our government to be. Not to be run by a bunch of beaucrats the have made a living off the public dole.
      One HUGE thing I would put in place is mandatory term limits. If the President is limited to 2 terms, so should the rest of Congress and Senate. Also no pension for life for any of them. Let them go back to work and earn a living like the rest of us.
      Push it, Pull it, Rack it. Repeat untill wide!!

Take nothing I say as serious, What do I know, I sell water!!

Vet@FitnessGeared.com