• Join Us!
  • Jena 6 Bell back in jail
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jena 6 Bell back in jail

horsepwr is offline Elite Senior Resident
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 8.0%
      is just chillin

I am:
      Happy

Level

Thumbs up Jena 6 Bell back in jail

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

So Mychal Bell, that all the fuss was over, had charges pending before the attack on the white kid for the same shyt. And the other 5 black guys were adults(referring to the white boy beating). If a group of adults commits a crime and one of them is 1 damn year a minor, that criminal always, always is put on trial as adult with the rest but because this little punk is black he got special treatment. At least he has to sit his ass up state for 18 months now. His dad just don't know why they keep throwing him in jail, lol...good night irene, I've heard it all. Try teaching your son some discipline and consequences so the state doesn't have to.

https://www.comcast.net/news/national...cvqh=itn_jena6
      1 up

Go Gators

venom27 is offline Established Resident
      Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 357
      Overall activity: 6.0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Re: Jena 6 Bell back in jail

he's black so us white folk r bringing him down and we're racist even though u don't see 20,000 white people protesting when a 17 year old white kid goes to jail for beating a kid with 5 other friends

kite is offline Elite Senior Resident
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

I never got the whole thing ya know? Why was it a civil rights issue? The white kids hangin the noose were absolutely in the wrong but that's not a jailable offense. The other kids caused physical harm to another kid and got what they deserved. It's pretty ****in cut and dry to me.
      Last edited by T-Man007; 10-12-2007 at 09:43 AM.

T-Man007 is offline Elite Senior Resident
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

That's because white kids usually don't beat people up 6 to 1. I grew up in Atlanta and I'm telling you first hand, most black people will NOT fight you one on one. They gang jump you. I've had it happen several times so I know from experience. Even the *****es who say their friends won't jump in, once you start beating that dude down, his friends jump in. Also, I used to be a bouncer in ATL for three years. Now, if a black dude hits a white dude in a predominantly white bar, the bouncers throw him out. Period. Now, and I've seen this with my own eyes on several occassions. If a white dude hits a black dude in a predominantly black bar, just about every fuker in that place, including the women, will tak shots at him and the bouncers even take shots at him too, even though he never hit any of the bouncers.

That's the fuking difference. Look, I hate to be a person who clasifies people one way but when it comes to what I said, I have seen leterally hundreds of fights in my life and when there is color involved, this is how every damn one of them ended up where I grew up. So, it may be different where you are, I don't know, but just look at what they did to that white truck driver during the riots. One white dude, several back dudes. And, they even used items to hit him with. This is exactly what I saw too. Then they want to know, why are they treated diferent. Duh?!?!?!

And for those of you who don't know, my mother has African American genes on her mom's side, so before anyone goes thinking I'm some white bigot, you know where I'm coming from.
      I used to have superhuman powers....until my therapist took them away.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by kite View Post
      I never got the whole thing ya know? Why was it a civil rights issue? The white kids hangin the noose were absolutely in the wrong but that's not a jailable offense. The other kids caused physical harm to another kid and got what they deserved. It's pretty ****in cut and dry to me.
      it seems likemore times than not, when a black person is arrested it somehow becomes a civil rights issue.

3Vandoo is offline Platinum
      Overall activity: 11.0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

its easier to blame others than themselve
      three doodoo is back! Hide your women!

BigDawg is offline Super Moderator
      is entering beast mode

I am:
      Awesome

Level
      Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by T-Man007 View Post
      That's because white kids usually don't beat people up 6 to 1.
      OK, first i'm not saying you're a bigot but you haven't seen the **** that happens up here where i live. my best friend is black so maybe i'm more biased but the fights i have seen, it's always the same, white dude starts **** with my boy, and yeah as much as we like to think things have changed dramatically towards race issues, it's still ame as ever. the first words out oh white boy's mouth are "c'mon nigger". as soon as my boy thumps white boy three other white boys are storming in from the rear after my boy. and it's always the same thing, the surprised looks on their faces when two other white boys jump in and whip their ass before they get to go 3 on 1 with my boy. whites, especially those of italian descent where i live will never fight unless it's a 3 on 1 or higher ratio. now as far as blacks getting into trouble, you have the same idiot ratio as whites. look at rodney king, dumb as a stump. you face a group of cops and they say get on the ground, i'm getting the phuq on the ground. you stay up and mess with the cops, you're getting the mother of all ass beatings, no sympathy for him. now the bell kid, i don't know, i;m not having to walk in his shoes. but i know that when i've been further south than philadelphia, even though i'm white i've seen some nasty mean racists. my same boy is married to a nice white irish girl. they went to south carolina to visit some friends. everywhere they went they got looks and a few asses even had to make the "nigger lover" comment to his wife. wtf? why the anger? we went to north carolina for a tournament and the same ****, two black guys and me having a drink in the hotel bar and you'd think we had insulted their mothers or something. we were asking a local who is a friend of ours about the housing market and cost of living and the thought about what if we moved our dojo and moved down and he said don't even think about it. you being black they'll make you jump through so many hoops and red tape you'll get sick of it and say forget it and you even though you're white, you're from up north, you'll be treated almost as bad, no one will sell to you, you're not from down here. so if it is that bad every day of your life as a black man and someone finally insults you bad enough with a noose, you're gonna lose it and beat someone's ass. and c'mon down south who do you think is going to get even the most meager of middle class job opportunities? the white guy. so a lot of blacks see drug dealing and crime as the only way of making any money, look at the role models they have to look up to, 50cent, li'l john, who spread the message of pimping and dope dealing, what path do you think a young black man is going to take? show him images of a strong black man becoming head of a succesful ad ageny or a succesful car dealership or business owner. poor blacks especially those stuck in a low class poverty type of area will see crime and drugs as the only way out unless they become a famous athlete. again just my opinion on what i have seen day to day where i live and the trips down in that part of the country i have made.
      You may not recognize your mom when you get home, I shaved her back.

I don't have an ego, i just love how awesome i am !!

is entering beast mode

I am:
      Awesome

Level
      Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by T-Man007 View Post
      it seems likemore times than not, when a black person is arrested it somehow becomes a civil rights issue.
      sorry, again i have to disagree with you. people in this country have the right to say anything they want, but with that freedom comes responsibility for the words they utter. just like the kkk. they have the right to spread their vile filth wherever they want but yes they're going to face people saying **** back and perhaps even scuffling. that is their civil right to spread their hate. now look at the idiot president of iran. in our country he has every right to say he wants to wipe israel of the map and he wants to cease jews to exist. his civil right to say, but jews everywhere in my opinion would be justified in kicking his hate filled ass and taking him to task for it. should they be punished? not in my opinion, even if it was 4 on 1. if some idiot were to be stupid and hateful enough t o walk into a synagogue wearing a swastika armband and quoting ****** wouldn't that person, even though it is his civil right to do so, expect to pay the price for it by having his ass kicked by the jews? it is a really nasty thing for a black person to have it rubbed in his face that for hundreds of years it was not only not against the law but openly accepted by whites that a black person was considerd property and the white man could rape a black woman and it was ok cuz she was his property, could lynch a black man because he looked at a white woman or didn't show proper respect to a white man so it was okay for a group of white men to take him from the street or his hime and take him to the nearest tree and hang him and no one would blink an eye or say a word about it. that's what the black man especially down south, has for a history. they know law enforcement will not side for them. look at that sheriff in texas who made a career out of fabricating evidence and testimony against black folks who ended up with sentences of up to 99 years for stuff they never did. even after he was brought to trial on it, most of those folks are still waiting for a hearing to see if their sentences will be commuted. if that was a black cop and the people in jail white they'd be out immediately. this is the type of hopeless crap these peeps face. this kid asks for permission to sit under the same shade tree the white kids sit under and he gets nooses hung from the tree. do you understand how ridiculous it is that he has to ASK for permission to sit under the WHITE tree???? wtf is that. from that alone you can see the south is still as racist as it ever was. so yeah i think the fact that he was arrested and setenced to the time he was as a civil rights issue. he was facing an establishment in the school that was obviously racist. should the white kid have been arrested? maybe/maybe not, should a kid who spraypaints swastikas in a cemetary be arrested for a hate crime? but the white kid should absoluteyl have been expelled, not just suspended.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by BigDawg View Post
      OK, first i'm not saying you're a bigot but you haven't seen the **** that happens up here where i live. my best friend is black so maybe i'm more biased but the fights i have seen, it's always the same, white dude starts **** with my boy, and yeah as much as we like to think things have changed dramatically towards race issues, it's still ame as ever. the first words out oh white boy's mouth are "c'mon nigger". as soon as my boy thumps white boy three other white boys are storming in from the rear after my boy. and it's always the same thing, the surprised looks on their faces when two other white boys jump in and whip their ass before they get to go 3 on 1 with my boy. whites, especially those of italian descent where i live will never fight unless it's a 3 on 1 or higher ratio. now as far as blacks getting into trouble, you have the same idiot ratio as whites. look at rodney king, dumb as a stump. you face a group of cops and they say get on the ground, i'm getting the phuq on the ground. you stay up and mess with the cops, you're getting the mother of all ass beatings, no sympathy for him. now the bell kid, i don't know, i;m not having to walk in his shoes. but i know that when i've been further south than philadelphia, even though i'm white i've seen some nasty mean racists. my same boy is married to a nice white irish girl. they went to south carolina to visit some friends. everywhere they went they got looks and a few asses even had to make the "nigger lover" comment to his wife. wtf? why the anger? we went to north carolina for a tournament and the same ****, two black guys and me having a drink in the hotel bar and you'd think we had insulted their mothers or something. we were asking a local who is a friend of ours about the housing market and cost of living and the thought about what if we moved our dojo and moved down and he said don't even think about it. you being black they'll make you jump through so many hoops and red tape you'll get sick of it and say forget it and you even though you're white, you're from up north, you'll be treated almost as bad, no one will sell to you, you're not from down here. so if it is that bad every day of your life as a black man and someone finally insults you bad enough with a noose, you're gonna lose it and beat someone's ass. and c'mon down south who do you think is going to get even the most meager of middle class job opportunities? the white guy. so a lot of blacks see drug dealing and crime as the only way of making any money, look at the role models they have to look up to, 50cent, li'l john, who spread the message of pimping and dope dealing, what path do you think a young black man is going to take? show him images of a strong black man becoming head of a succesful ad ageny or a succesful car dealership or business owner. poor blacks especially those stuck in a low class poverty type of area will see crime and drugs as the only way out unless they become a famous athlete. again just my opinion on what i have seen day to day where i live and the trips down in that part of the country i have made.

Point well taken brother! And that's why I said it was specific to where I lived. As you have clearly shown, it's different where you are and I respect that difference in point of view. Oh, and I know all about the Italian thing, my step-father is full blooded Italian, trust me when I say I know what you mean there. You points about the role model are HUGE bro! They give these kids a bad perception of reality. They always show their bling and their money in these videos so these kids think "I want that, I need that". And you are right, what's the easiest way to ge tto riches if you aren't going to be a rapper or pro athlete....drug sales. It's too bad they don't follow the path of black CEOs or black Generals in the military. There is nothing stopping a young black person from being what ever they want except the choices they make. The problem is, their choices are made from poor input, so their choices tend to be poor. I know it the 'exact' same with poor white kids too. I know that for a fact. They buy into the same old crap of 'I can't be anything or do anything right'. This is where this country pisses me off to no end. We have kids who clearly need education, who need mental confidence, know need direction and yet we have a $350 billion dollar defense budget. What the hell is there going to be to defend if we keep going down the tubes in education? The defense budget needs to be dropped to about $250 billion and divide up the other $100 billion into child education, feeding poor children and making sure they get the medical attantion they need.

Anyways, thanks for your input on how things are in different areas. I knew it was a place by place thing and what I have seen is isolated to Atlanta.

is entering beast mode

I am:
      Awesome

Level
      Blog Entries

i agree with you on the budget thing big time; the whole country needs a big fix in a lot of areas. i know the administration is fighting this "war" mostly about oil but we really don't need to be the world's policeman in general, we could do a lot with the over 80 billion already spent on this war back here at home.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by BigDawg View Post
      i agree with you on the budget thing big time; the whole country needs a big fix in a lot of areas. i know the administration is fighting this "war" mostly about oil but we really don't need to be the world's policeman in general, we could do a lot with the over 80 billion already spent on this war back here at home.
      AMEN! With all the problems we got goin on over here, I'll never understand why the gov't seems more concerned about what's goin on in other places than their own backyard.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

On the black white thing, it's just crazy everywhere. I've seen **** go down both ways. The whole Jena 6 deal pissed me off cause it wasn't about civil ****in rights, it was about kids bein dumbasses. I absolutely hate the whole racism thing, one race sayin their better and this goes on between whites, blacks, Mexicans and for some reason alot of folks still don't like Jews. I'll never understand all that crap.

is just chillin

I am:
      Happy

Level

It is definitely different in different areas. I'll start off with saying one of my best friends is black...Where I went to middle school it was a regular thing to see several black kids beat down a white kid without anyone helping. The ratio of black/white at this middle school was about 50/50. That shyt didn't happen though where I went to high school. The black kids were out numbered there by 80%. I don't remember one black versus white fight in high school. In fact, everybody got along well. There was an incident when I was in 10th grade though. One Friday night after football game, we went to one of the usual after game parties. One of the black varsity football players that hung out with my group of friends thought I was holding out on green party favors (high school burning days). We were outside by my car. I told him nope, fresh out..cause I was. This dude throws me up against my car but in a split second he was surrounded by about 3-4 of my friends, white guys, and that was the end of that after we were like "what the hell is wrong with you!!?" Nobody got hurt. (note) In 10th grade I was 5'2" 115lb..little guy, late sprouter.

I've traveled all over the U.S. Spent some time in South Carolina. I didn't see any racial tension what-so-ever in Aiken, Florence or Columbia, SC. Now Mississippi on the other hand...that place is 50 years behind. My step family from Canada couldn't imagine why you would lock your doors riding thru the ghetto until they spent time down here and in Atlanta where my man T-man is talking about.

My black friend has said these words after a song came on his radio by Kanye West about being held down by the white man. My friend said, "whatever position I've ever been in is brought on by my own decisions." He does pretty well captaining boats for the past 7-8 years or so. He listens to rap. Wears Air Force One's, as I have some rap cds and a couple pair of AF1s myself. I don't think rap music is to blame at all. It's the environment in which you grow up and values you're taught. There are white trash just as black trash. I've mapped cities and seen the worst of both sides. Both sporting Xs. Both ignorant and trashy the same. They don't realize it but they could live side by side in harmony cause they're of the same mentality.

And I'll guarantee you that the black kids didn't go up and say, "Do you mind if I sit here with you?" Give me a break. Not down here in the south brotha. Why did they do it in the first place? When I was in high school, different groups hung out in different sections. Why would I want to go over and sit with the gothic people? That's bullshyt. The black kids started the whole thing. No, the white kids shouldn't have hung a noose. They should have sat under the tree together in harmony of coarse. But, the black kids chose violence. They should pay for their actions. All the racial stuff has got to go. Enough of that bs...civil rights matter..come on man. The guys committed a violent crime, period.
      1 up

Go Gators

is entering beast mode

I am:
      Awesome

Level
      Blog Entries

it was documented by the principal that the kid personally asked if the black kids could hang out in the spot because it was one of the only shady spots in the school yard. so yes, unless the principal himself is lying the kid did go to him and it was refered to by the man himself that it is known as "the white kids tree" so i don't understand why you assume they started trouble just to be asses. it's human nature that when you intentionally prohibit someone from going somewhere you will want to go there too. you're right the kids should have been harmonious but when the principal gave permission instead of seeing how things would play out the whote kids went and launched a "pre-emptive" strike by throwing out the racial bait of the noose, how did you expect the kids to react to a hot button issue like a noose?

is just chillin

I am:
      Happy

Level

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

Why would you ask a principal if you could hang out somewhere on a schoolyard in the first place? That doesn't make sense. That to me just proves it was a planned event by the black kids. It's common sense to not barge into a group's hang out without befriending them first unless you're looking for trouble.
      1 up

Go Gators