• Join Us!
  • read that BS
  • read that BS
  • read that BS
  • read that BS
  • read that BS
  • read that BS
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: read that BS

3Vandoo is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 11.0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default read that BS

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • read that BS
      • read that BS

• read that BS
      • read that BS
      • read that BS
      • read that BS
      • read that BS
      • read that BS
      A fatwa issued in August 2007 by the secretary-general of the Assembly of Muslim Jurists in America (AMJA), Dr. Sheikh Salah Al-Sawy, states that marriage between a Muslim woman and a non-Muslim man is forbidden and invalid, and that children born of such a union are illegitimate.

The following are excerpts from the fatwa, which was posted on the website www.islamonline.net1)

"Marriage between a Muslim woman and a non-Muslim [man] is forbidden and invalid – that is a consensus among Muslims. A [Muslim] woman who has taken the liberty [of marrying a non-Muslim man] has removed herself from the fold of the Muslim community – and one who has done so knowing that it is wrong, has done something strictly forbidden, and has committed an open [act of] abomination that may hurl her into the abyss of heresy and apostasy.

"Some clerics hold that [a Muslim woman who marries a non-Muslim man] is considered a heretic from the very beginning [i.e. from the moment she marries], since the bond of marriage allows her to have sexual relations and intercourse [with her husband], and to take pleasure [in this], and it is inconceivable that she should commit the crime [of having intercourse] without the sanction [of a valid marriage].

"The wisdom of the religious ban [against the marriage of a Muslim woman to a non-Muslim man lies in] its preventing [the woman] from being tempted away from her faith. The Koran justifies this ban by saying that these marriages 'beckon [the believer] to the Fire [of Hell; Koran 2:221].' In other words, they lead to sins that doom [the sinner] to Hell... since [the woman] may be tempted to renounce [Islam], to doubt [the truth of] Islam, and to disparage its religious rituals.

"Woman is weak by nature, and the guardianship of a [non-Muslim] man affects her powers of reasoning. [Marriage to a non-Muslim] may thus cause a woman to follow the ways [of her husband], or at least to abandon her [own] religion and neglect its rituals. [By so doing,] she is neither a Muslim nor one of the People of the Book [i.e. a Christian or Jew like her husband]...

"The same applies to the children who are the product of these marriages, for they are raised by a polytheist father who may urge them to renounce or disparage [Islam], thereby [causing them] to lose both this world and the world to come.

"A person must have some buffer between him and [deeds] that will bring him to perdition. A person about to commit suicide may expect society to intervene in order to safeguard his right to live. This is why shari'a prohibits marriage between a Muslim woman and a non-Muslim man – because it is the first step towards religious suicide, whether [it is the woman's] suicide or that of the children she will bear. This [form of] suicide is much worse than actual suicide, which also [involves] the murder of [unborn children]. The woman can expect Muslim society to stand between her and this fate, thereby safeguarding her faith and her salvation in the world to come.

"[The Koran says]: 'Do not marry unbelieving women, until they believe: A slave woman who believes is better than an unbelieving woman, even though she allures you. Nor marry (your girls) to unbelievers until they believe: A man slave who believes is better than an unbeliever, even though he allures you. Unbelievers do [but] beckon you to the Fire. But Allah beckons by His Grace to the Garden [of bliss] and forgiveness [Koran 2:221].'

"The excuse that one is unable to find a [Muslim] partner for marriage is completely invalid, both from a religious and from a practical point of view... for one who is unable to find a spouse must remain chaste until Allah delivers him [from his plight], for Allah has said: 'Let those who cannot find a match keep themselves chaste, until Allah gives them means out of His grace [Koran 24:33].'

"Allah has commanded those who cannot find a match to be patient and chaste until He provides them with what they lack. [Even if they cannot find a match], they are not permitted to go to *****s or to commit incest. In addition, Allah has forbidden a Muslim woman to marry a non-Muslim man. The Prophet [Muhammad] said: '...Those of you who can marry should do so, for marriage causes one to lower his eyes [i.e. to be chaste] and it is the best protection [against promiscuity]. Those who cannot [marry] should fast, for fasting is like castration.' The Prophet recommended fasting for those who are unable to marry for economic reasons, and for those who cannot find a religiously suitable partner.

"[Marriage between a Muslim woman and a non-Muslim man] is invalid and despicable, for we know, and anyone who has contact with the Muslim communities in the West knows, that the number of [Muslim] men seeking marriage is growing. When Muslim women behave in a righteous manner and frequent the mosque, they will receive plenty of marriage proposals and have plenty of [suitable partners] from whom to choose...

"The numerous Muslim centers in the West are still providing [matchmaking] services, supplying information to those who wish to marry so that they know of suitable [candidates]. We must redouble our efforts in this area in order to help men and women who wish to remain chaste, and to remove the excuse which is used by those of weak faith and feeble hearts [namely, that they are unable to find a suitable match].

"The excuse that [the man and woman] share an emotional bond, which comes to justify that which is forbidden, is one of the most despicable excuses..."
      three doodoo is back! Hide your women!

O2BESOHUGE is offline ADMINISTRATOR
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Awesome

Level

Default Re: read that BS

AND I THOUGHT IT WAS TOUGH BEING A BAPTIST
      ..“Your desire to change must be greater than your desire to stay the same.”

daved150 is offline Platinum
      Overall activity: 4.0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

wow...they're all fuked up! no wonder they act all goofy n'shyt...they get preached this shyt right out of the gate!
      HE WHO MAKES A BEAST OF HIMSELF, GET'S RID OF THE PAIN OF BEING A MAN!!

https://www.infinitymuscle.com/forum.php

"Actually for once your actually starting sound quite logical!"-djdiggler 07/10/2007

I LOVE BOOBOOKITTY...

T-Man007 is offline Elite Senior Resident
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

That guy can blow me while I take a dump! What a bunch of crap! The only reason are weak is because they surpress them. We have many millionaire women in this country, that right there shows you they aren't 'weak'.
      I used to have superhuman powers....until my therapist took them away.

kite is offline Elite Senior Resident
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

We should send Becca Swanson over there or Jill Mills to kick his ass then he'll see how "weak" women are.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

i think they (the koran) is referring to weak minded or weak of morality....i may be wrong, but that seems to be the mindset of the muslims i know...they think women are inferior all together

"Actually for once your actually starting sound quite logical!"-djdiggler 07/10/2007

I LOVE BOOBOOKITTY...

horsepwr is offline Elite Senior Resident
      Overall activity: 8.0%
      is just chillin

I am:
      Happy

Level

I try not to knock other religions/religious beliefs but the more I know about Islam, the more I realize that it is a dumbass, illogical, ignorant religion. The Quran also says that if the wife is disobediant or rebellious in behavior that the husband must correct her by beating...of coarse speaking of a Muslim marriage.
      1 up

Go Gators

Klash is offline Elite FG Resident
      Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 184
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by horsepwr View Post
      I try not to knock other religions/religious beliefs but the more I know about Islam, the more I realize that it is a dumbass, illogical, ignorant religion. The Quran also says that if the wife is disobediant or rebellious in behavior that the husband must correct her by beating...of coarse speaking of a Muslim marriage.
      All religions are illogical they just call it faith instead.

Yhwh states in the old testament that if a man hates his wife and then claims she wasn't a virgin when he married her, he can stone her; unless she can prove otherwise. Of course, I suppose that's similar to proving your not a witch.

3Vandoo is offline Platinum
      Overall activity: 11.0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by Klash View Post

Yhwh states in the old testament that if a man hates his wife and then claims she wasn't a virgin when he married her, he can stone her; unless she can prove otherwise. Of course, I suppose that's similar to proving your not a witch.
      now imagine a witch and not a virgin!!
      three doodoo is back! Hide your women!

is just chillin

I am:
      Happy

Level

Quote Originally Posted by Klash View Post

I guess that's one of the many reasons they said to discard the Old Testament after the new. Also, another example that evolution is forever happening. That we have and always will be learning better ways. Sometimes laws help teach these better ways because that's what is needed. If the way of your environment is one way and instilled in you from day one, I think you would believe strongly that that is the correct way such as some tribal cultures that are clearly wrong by more advanced cultures. Just think, women just gained the right to vote here in the U.S. not even 100 years ago.
      1 up

Go Gators

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

I guess that's one of the many reasons they said to discard the Old Testament after the new. Also, another example that evolution is forever happening. That we have and always will be learning better ways. Sometimes laws help teach these better ways because that's what is needed. If the way of your environment is one way and instilled in you from day one, I think you would believe strongly that that is the correct way such as some tribal cultures that are clearly wrong by more advanced cultures. Just think, women just gained the right to vote here in the U.S. not even 100 years ago.
      I HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THAT, lol

I LOVE BOOBOOKITTY...

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

I guess that's one of the many reasons they said to discard the Old Testament after the new [Who is they and when did they give credibility to the OT and why? Why do they want you to discard the OT for the new? Because Jesus, the son of god, died for our sins? Why and says who? Jesus' followers? How do they know? Jesus told them? Seems like unfounded beliefs to me, i.e. faith/illogical.]. Also, another example that evolution is forever happening. That we have and always will be learning better ways. Sometimes laws help teach these better ways because that's what is needed [Who legislates/enforces these laws? Omnipotent people, that know what is "needed"? And "needed" for who? And are "better ways" inevitable with time? There are two ways of dealing with people that disagree with you - persuasion and force. Laws are force.]. If the way of your environment is one way and instilled in you from day one, I think you would believe strongly that that is the correct way such as some tribal cultures that are clearly wrong by more advanced cultures. Just think, women just gained the right to vote here in the U.S. not even 100 years ago. [Yes, and in America, today, "terrorists" can be held indefinitely, without a right to confront their accusers. There goes the progressive culture theory. ]

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

^lol...you kill me!!!

I LOVE BOOBOOKITTY...

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by daved150 View Post
      ^lol...you kill me!!!

is just chillin

I am:
      Happy

Level

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • read that BS
      • read that BS

• read that BS
      • read that BS
      • read that BS
      • read that BS
      • read that BS
      • read that BS
      "they", the people of the bible, bible thumpers, preachers, christians, church goers. They say dicard the Old Testament and live by the new. I never implied any religion to be totallly reasonable so why are you jumping on my case about Jesus and Jesus believers? I've argued til I'm blue in the face with bible thumpers about some of the stuff they claim. The New Testament is more reasonable than the Quran though. It's not just because different culture, it's a fact. You shouldn't beat a woman because she didn't obey. Right and wrong doesn't just apply to Math. There is a right way and a wrong way. Some people just can't figure it out obviously. You have to understand that I don't say it's wrong just because it's different. It is wrong because it is wrong and there is a right way.

[Who legislates/enforces these laws? Omnipotent people, that know what is "needed"? And "needed" for who? And are "better ways" inevitable with time? There are two ways of dealing with people that disagree with you - persuasion and force. Laws are force.]

There ya go. Good job...exactly. It works better and better as time goes by. The results are clear.

Terrrorist need no right, but we are far from being fine tuned and in harmony. That will never happen. We have to many people that disrespect life. You can sit here all day and list illogical laws. Like I said, we're learning everyday and yes, I feel better ways are inevitable with time just as you grow wiser the older you get, but what am I thinking?... You know everything now.
      1 up

Go Gators